Abadon and SOT boses

Sampakto - Sanctuary
Sampakto - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
So as after new update none else other then some dam op people or barb can do the new boses? hmmm i know about there all sort buffs the caste and all kinda skils they use but on bleed skils usind blod clot should work right?......well maybe just me but i still wonder is there no other way doing boss without a barb.. or some dam op high defense and hp toons?b:surrender..... if any helps or ways let me know and maybe some tips how to tank on some average geared bm maybe?
Post edited by Sampakto - Sanctuary on

Comments

• brinc23
    brinc23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    browse other threads. ppl allready explained how to kill them easy.
  • Sampakto - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    sorry i am bad with these things maybe u can link me the thread that tells abt sm1 other then a barb explaining things how to kill boss and how he did ty
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Use axes and skills. Get rid of your evasion ornaments in favor of pdef ornaments. Keep alter marrow physical up.

Better yet... let an archer/wizard/psy/veno/cleric/mystic tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    3Spark + APS and they die before spark runs out, simple as that
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2012
    sorry i am bad with these things maybe u can link me the thread that tells abt sm1 other then a barb explaining things how to kill boss and how he did ty

Near the top of the forum is a link called "Search" you click it and type in a couple of key words to find what you're looking for.

OR, you can actually spend a few minutes browsing the forums and reading.

I can see how those things would be difficult for someone with a reading level below that of the 3rd grade.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Use axes and skills. Get rid of your evasion ornaments in favor of pdef ornaments. Keep alter marrow physical up.

Better yet... let an archer/wizard/psy/veno/cleric/mystic tank.

This. I ran it in a group with no barb (BM x2, seeker, cleric, mystic, sin). It can go badly with BMs autoattacking. But if you spam skills the boss isn't too bad, just can take a long time with so much melee. One of the BMs tanked and we managed (you can't BB though, cleric has to purify the bleed if barb isn't tanking).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    aba is easy as pie when you are assasin

just make a squad full of average or low gear assasins
    -> kill in 1 spark

done

faster than ever before
    i like potato
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    3Spark + APS and they die before spark runs out, simple as that

Please go away until you know what you are talking about. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Sampakto - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    hmm this went off track all i wanted see if sm1 replie to this thread that has done those boses and is nt some op geared 105 jst some 101 lol with some 7k decent hp?
    or 10k bufed with cleric etc and NOT a barb i jst wana knw if they are doable with a skiled bm/archer/wiz etc jst other then barb as i knw barb can do the tanking.

in short any other class nt too op geared can do it?????????????b:angry
    edited May 2012
    hmm this went off track all i wanted see if sm1 replie to this thread that has done those boses and is nt some op geared 105 jst some 101 lol with some 7k decent hp?
    or 10k bufed with cleric etc and NOT a barb i jst wana knw if they are doable with a skiled bm/archer/wiz etc jst other then barb as i knw barb can do the tanking.

in short any other class nt too op geared can do it?????????????b:angry

Yes. I've done it on a non OP BM. The BM has to stay Physical marrowed to survive the bleed damage and no APS spamming. Bring at least 2 non melee classes to help kill the bosses faster.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Please go away until you know what you are talking about. b:surrender

Killed both this way and it worked

Goons kids don't kill fast enough :P b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
    edited May 2012

Sorry I leveled to 105 legit without being an OP class. I'm the true .001%

Please Kill the new SoT boss in 1 spark and record it. I'd love to see this.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    btw, what does the SOT boss even do. When I did it, it died really quickly and nobody was hit hard at all.
    edited May 2012
    btw, what does the SOT boss even do. When I did it, it died really quickly and nobody was hit hard at all.

Super Pdef bonus from auto melee attacks. Apparently it has a 1 shot wonder attack (I have yet to see it) and some nasty Bleed damage for the low pdef classes. It also heals itself from damage with a IH blessing buff
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Bose: Buy Our $hitty Equipment
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Sampakto - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    thanks for the repleis ill try that out for alter and being skils more then any else.other then that if sm1 try out and record or smthn il love see any else class then a barb tanking and oing it ( NO OFFENSE BARBS. i got a barb too bt i wana see who all can do it after all cant find a kitty for each n every bh)
  • I_willscrewU - Sanctuary
    I_willscrewU - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    thanks for the repleis ill try that out for alter and being skils more then any else.other then that if sm1 try out and record or smthn il love see any else class then a barb tanking and oing it ( NO OFFENSE BARBS. i got a barb too bt i wana see who all can do it after all cant find a kitty for each n every bh)

Inside bb , I think the cleric was the lowest hp with only 4k .

Veno pulled, I catched and cleric bb'd it was dead in 3 hf , we were 2 sins, 2 bms ,veno , cleric. I tanked it just fine. My hp is 15k tho. Sin
  • jazhiel
    jazhiel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    weird... ive only done it 2 times with not so OP geared people and we killed it just fine o-o... ive yet to see it one shot people.. something to look forward I guess?
  • tweakz
    edited May 2012
    Seems like they made the new bosses fair for all classes except Mystic (no dmg reduction matk on summon). Sadly both my sins got squads on first attempt while my Mystic tried 10x to get in, gave up and made my own. My Mystic was soooo much more effective btw. Not surprising; another Mystic I spoke with had the same issue. 2 Main issues with the game: The intellect of the player base in general, and the hit or fail bad Customer Service.
  • Zuuka - Sanctuary
    Zuuka - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I've done it with and without a barb present and I see that if the barb isn't present it starts 1 shotting ppl for some reason. I havent really tested this out or anything but thats what I saw.
    edited May 2012
    I've done it with and without a barb present and I see that if the barb isn't present it starts 1 shotting ppl for some reason. I havent really tested this out or anything but thats what I saw.

So then the game thinks im a barb. I've done over 10 SoTs without a barb present and none of this 1shot business O_O
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So then the game thinks im a barb. I've done over 10 SoTs without a barb present and none of this 1shot business O_O

With R9 +12 you might as well be a barb.

Though I did an SoT with cleric, veno, 2 other sins and a BM. One of the other sins was like 7.7k HP with G13 Nirvana +10 and did the tanking.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited May 2012
    With R9 +12 you might as well be a barb.

Though I did an SoT with cleric, veno, 2 other sins and a BM. One of the other sins was like 7.7k HP with G13 Nirvana +10 and did the tanking.

You obviously didn't read the post about where I did it with a non OP BM. and im not full +12 r9 but thats ok.
    Yes. I've done it on a non OP BM. The BM has to stay Physical marrowed to survive the bleed damage and no APS spamming. Bring at least 2 non melee classes to help kill the bosses faster.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• tweakz
    edited May 2012

^^ Was with her on one run and agree. Since the first day; there's been too much speculation, rumor, and misinformation.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So as after new update none else other then some dam op people or barb can do the new boses? hmmm i know about there all sort buffs the caste and all kinda skils they use but on bleed skils usind blod clot should work right?......well maybe just me but i still wonder is there no other way doing boss without a barb.. or some dam op high defense and hp toons?b:surrender..... if any helps or ways let me know and maybe some tips how to tank on some average geared bm maybe?

SoT is anti aps because it has a buff that reduces melee damage. Just did it with 2 archers and 1 cleric. Probably would hit in BB for ~1k to a typical tank. Didn't even have AOE but had a nasty bleed on tank. Wasn't that bad tbh. We managed to purge its buff so we were lucky. Get a veno in other cases.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • tweakz
    edited May 2012
    I ran it a couple times and only purged to see if it removed the melee defense buff which it didn't.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Oh I didnt mean the melee buff, but it had buffed itself with other stuff halfway through the fight. I didn't really notice what they were but someone else in squad said it included a self heal. I guess if it starts one shotting people, the buffs would be where it'd come from. Would have to run SoT more in the future to know for certain.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Sam, just pm meh. I'll tell you what I found till now. Still got some doubts on some points, but think I got a pretty good idea of what they do now. Or I'll tell you which posts have +/- accurate info.

Just 2 points :
    - The "1 shot" is a bleed that comes with 150 chi and isn't reduced by bb or sage spark. It doesn't kill everyone with 1 bleed tick though. Got a few ideas of what influences the number, but not sure about it yet.
    - On seat, the buff sais "melee damage" but it's only auto attacks. Spamming skills I do normal damage on sin/bm. Same seems to be true on the aba boss, but not 100% sure.
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Sorry I leveled to 105 legit without being an OP class. I'm the true .001%

Please Kill the new SoT boss in 1 spark and record it. I'd love to see this.

I can't tell who is more full of themselves who think they're legit because they are 105, a derp sparking person who "doesn't" goon glitch nor "spend a dime" on this game or a cash shopping goon glitch abuser who thinks they are the true .0001%.

I bet no one would bother leveling to 105 by goon glitch (or even camp FC for that matter), otherwise, they'd forget about the pointless extra 25 stat points / extra genie affinity, they might even be retired by level 85 or something. We'd have 105s before the tideborn expansion in the first place if people wanted to cap back in the day.

To finish off this off-topic DE-railing: Who cares?
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    When I pulled it with my sin, it did about 35k dmg to it. And my sin is fairly average geared, though I don't have the nirvy leggings yet or a good helm. Anyway, all I did was deaden nerve and then spark and that first suicidal hit ceased to be a problem. I mean, you can't be one shot if you're using deaden nerve so any sin that says they were one shot when they pulled. Start using it. Really that simple. Did the instance just fine with 1 other sin, 1 seekers, 2 barbs and a cleric. None of who were in super OP gear....the boss didn't take THAT long either. Any barbs in level 79 mold armor top, tt90 greens and no refines/gear of that calibur while they wait work on their rank gear is going to have to gear up a bit. But other than that, it seems like as long as you got a good tank in squad it won't be an issue.

edit: like how bosses used to work. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit