Congratulations! You earned: 0 ZEN

Options
Nerlda - Dreamweaver
Nerlda - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
so i did pre-qualified for a Survey from peanutlabs for 135zen

Thank you for your responses - your profile has been a good match so far for this survey. We will now be taking you to a partner website where further qualification questions may be asked. Click Next to proceed.

so i do the 35min Survey and when i done i get this "Congratulations! You earned: 0 ZEN" WTF 35 min for nothing? and this is not the first time this hapen , b:angry
Post edited by Nerlda - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• hansbock75
    hansbock75 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    They do that Peanutlabs is a ripoff most of the time. They owe me something like 20000 zen I have open tickets with them back from october of last year. Good luck on getting paid even with screenies they will not pay.
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    LOL
    Gm's are just trolling you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defaultwomen - Raging Tide
    Defaultwomen - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    last year when i 1st started pwi suryveys and those other stuff worked but now its just a rip off to get your detalis , they dont give you any Zen they need to stop false adver****nigtising
  • Nerlda - Dreamweaver
    Nerlda - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    last year when i 1st started pwi suryveys and those other stuff worked but now its just a rip off to get your detalis , they dont give you any Zen they need to stop false adver****nigtising

yes before i made 6-7 gold a day just on the surveys alone, but now i am happy if i get 2 gold , peanutlabs are a big rip of
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    so i did pre-qualified for a Survey from peanutlabs for 135zen

Thank you for your responses - your profile has been a good match so far for this survey. We will now be taking you to a partner website where further qualification questions may be asked. Click Next to proceed.

so i do the 35min Survey and when i done i get this "Congratulations! You earned: 0 ZEN" WTF 35 min for nothing? and this is not the first time this hapen , b:angry

be happy u aint caught a trojan yet i dont even..... my old comp went kaboom what is this....... b:cry