Warsong last boss

Dylena - Raging Tide
Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Archer
After a few tries I learned how to do the last boss without squad whipping, it all depended on me staying alive for others to get the adds ASAP. Took us 10 tries the first time with me tanking but after finishing it once we pretty much start doing it on the first try every time. I was told being a DoT archer it would be impossible for me to tank it and they wanted video prove that we did it with me tanking because R9 +11/+12 sins failed for an entire day.

I love the "new" warsong even tho its pretty much a fix of the old one, was fun to do. b:chuckle

Video
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Dylena - Raging Tide on

Comments

• VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Haven't tried the new Warsong. What makes the last boss so hard? Especially for the op sins you mentioned?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demon_troll - Harshlands
    Demon_troll - Harshlands Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    thanks rich one with the rank 9 =/ ya, i could try do that too with my nice 3k hp =.= thx for the advise... not
  • Ancris - Archosaur
    Ancris - Archosaur Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    thanks rich one with the rank 9 =/ ya, i could try do that too with my nice 3k hp =.= thx for the advise... not

Ehhh who exactly invited you here? Don't you play another game with a ranger that does stealth? Why are you still here?
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Haven't tried the new Warsong. What makes the last boss so hard? Especially for the op sins you mentioned?

He hits hard all the time, High APS that gives you almost no reaction time, frenzy mode that pretty much 1 shot every person he reaches. If you don't have people to kill the mobs fast its pretty much GG for everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    He has a ridiculous aps and channel debuff too but it looks like you were able to avoid it if you dont have anyone use melee normal attacks. Wish I knew about that earlier...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html