Nirvana 3rd cast takes chiekung every try -.-

Options
FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
yeah, my friend just lost +7 and garnet gem on his new g16 claws.
aparently, when reforging it ( after it is g16 already) you need to pay to keep gems and refine

so yeah, lets say u got a +12 2 drakeflames g15 dagger and u wanna g16 it

if u dont get int at first try, u gonna have to use 120410asd24 each try :D
thats fking dumb xD

any1 knows if r9 3rd cast needs chiekung too?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
Post edited by FlyRanger - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Id really like a GM response on this, inform your players so you they dont get mad...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
    I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
    I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    yeah, my friend just lost +7 and garnet gem on his new g16 claws.
    aparently, when reforging it ( after it is g16 already) you need to pay to keep gems and refine

so yeah, lets say u got a +12 2 drakeflames g15 dagger and u wanna g16 it

if u dont get int at first try, u gonna have to use 120410asd24 each try :D
    thats fking dumb xD

any1 knows if r9 3rd cast needs chiekung too?

b:irritatedb:beatupb:cry

Thats a whole new level milking greed right there... that explains why the mats are so quick to get compared to nirvana...
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Wow that really makes them alot more expencive
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Well I guess the answer is don't refine/shard them until you're sure you won't be reforging again.
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The only good side to this is...you can reroll till you get your desired stat and 2 socket weapon if you want..but most of us already have OP G15 nirvana weapons..not good...
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The only good side to this is...you can reroll till you get your desired stat and 2 socket weapon if you want..but most of us already have OP G15 nirvana weapons..not good...

Meh, 'OP' G15s (assuming you meant fists/claws) don't really compare to G16 fists though
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Id really like a GM response on this, inform your players so you they dont get mad...b:surrender

This is a legit reason for a GM response for once.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Aboodd - Dreamweaver
    Aboodd - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I believe he meant OP shards/refines making the chienkun cost over reforging and an uncertain number of rerolls insanely high.
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I believe he meant OP shards/refines making the chienkun cost over reforging and an uncertain number of rerolls insanely high.

+1b:surrender

at +11 transfer...It would be supposedly around 300m per reroll, which is insanely unreasonableb:cry
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    >.> so you are crying because "your friend" lost +7 refines due to not being smart enough to realize that if he types no in the carry over it will lose the stat refines?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Atlantasia - Sanctuary
    Atlantasia - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @Escorian To be fair, you type "no" into it for rerolls on all normal nirvana gear without losing ANYTHING at the forges near nirvana, so he obviously assumed, as I or anyone else would, that this would be the same.

To be honest I don't even want this gear, its worthless to me. I can barely afford to refine and shard my gear as it is, to have to pay for the chienkun cost for all those pieces and lose the -int on my gear, as well as having to reroll the stats because I could get worse than my current gear which is all +10 Dex/Vit, no thank you. *sigh* I had hoped this would be like rank 9 recast and they'd be nice for once, sadly I was wrong. Oh well, perhaps if I ever do get around to doing a nirvana set for my AA characters I'll consider it, while the gear's still unrefined and unsharded.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Same with nirvy gear when it first came out, my bet is they remove it.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So from 2nd cast to 3rd cast is free, and only costs to reroll stats when you already have g16?
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @Escorian To be fair, you type "no" into it for rerolls on all normal nirvana gear without losing ANYTHING at the forges near nirvana, so he obviously assumed, as I or anyone else would, that this would be the same.

Why would one logically put "no" in anyways? Lol unless you're absolutely sure you don't want to lose refines/sockets, put yes...

I have put yes for every single nirvy/r8r I've done, and had no problems.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Atlantasia - Sanctuary
    Atlantasia - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Why would one logically put "no" in anyways? Lol unless you're absolutely sure you don't want to lose refines/sockets, put yes...

I have put yes for every single nirvy/r8r I've done, and had no problems.

Well he put no on his post, but yeah, technically it is a "y" on it. Either way, this gear is not something I'm shooting for with my current set for my main. Sadly, much as I love my lunar vana LA, my sin uses this gear to obtain 5.0 and recasting it to third cast ruins that, and my archer will also lose out on APS, I love that -int on my bow. Bleh, just not impressed with it, it should be like rank 9 recast, keep the original stats and add one additional something, either Dex or Vit or something worthwhile, instead of taking away the original stats. I also highly dislike it all being the same, lunar or TT, I chose Lunar because I love it and if I do ever want to switch to AA I can sell what I don't want/need. At this point I could have gone the easy route with my sleeves and boots, definitely cheaper and gone with TT since its all the same now regardless.

I'm happy they tried... I just think they really should have put this update through PWI CN first, before it came here... because our opinions generally don't mean anything, PWI CN has a much bigger sway with the development team and company comparatively.
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Although the new gear is not so hard to get, it is not worth getting if they expect me to get new refines an gems. To me this is just a big sign that I should quit wasting money an time on this game and find something else to play.

+10 and up is way too expensive to have to keep transferring as they come out with new stuff. I geuss that won't matter to the really wealthy people playing, but for the normal people with a family to house an feed,etc....Alot easier to find a new game an finally call it quits.
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Cool, people who charged all their +10 - +12 will leave b:laugh

Ill keep farming this
  • Aboodd - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I did type in N, Y was not an option without chienkun in inventory, i did it conciously and i was fairly positive i was going to lose the refines and gem, but it was either lose 50-60 mil and get the stats you want, or get to keep the 50-60 mil and be stuck with no int and far-from-perfect stats.
  • Aboodd - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So from 2nd cast to 3rd cast is free, and only costs to reroll stats when you already have g16?

No, g15 to g16 also required chienkun, but i had the g15 claws bought specifically for reforging them, so they were unrefines/sharded (I threw in a lvl 1 garnet gem for testing purposes)
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I did type in N, Y was not an option without chienkun in inventory, i did it conciously and i was fairly positive i was going to lose the refines and gem, but it was either lose 50-60 mil and get the stats you want, or get to keep the 50-60 mil and be stuck with no int and far-from-perfect stats.

Than it is your own fault >.> You even admit to knowing what would happen so why is this thread even around?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Aboodd - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This thread is here to warn people. And to get some official attention in the hopes that they change it, because it is not a very clever system.
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Than it is your own fault >.> You even admit to knowing what would happen so why is this thread even around?
    \

We've all been wondering if it would transfer and somebody finally tested it and posted the results. For chrissake get off your high horse.