Super_Heals - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Chronicles
-removed-
Post edited by Super_Heals - Archosaur on

Comments

• Liazu - Archosaur
    Liazu - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    First time i post on forums, This is how u know PWI rlly F'd up this time. Worst update in history of this game, Completely ruined the fun and game devs dont even care, More $$$. I bet its PWI attacking the private servers to force others to stay in this **** game b:irritated
  • buzxy
    buzxy Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    +1 to you mate.

and the private servers are just incredible compared to PWI so i'd recommend people try it.
  • Super_Heals - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    First time i post on forums, This is how u know PWI rlly F'd up this time. Worst update in history of this game, Completely ruined the fun and game devs dont even care, More $$$. I bet its PWI attacking the private servers to force others to stay in this **** game b:irritated

of course its PWI attacking the private servers...
    they thought with this update they would get more ppl to CS but instead...they get more ppl to quit and go to private servers...

YOUJELLYPWI? muahahaha
    edited May 2012
    buzxy wrote: »
    +1 to you mate.

and the private servers are just incredible compared to PWI so i'd recommend people try it.

yeah...compared to PWI the private servers are so awesome
  • buzxy
    edited May 2012
    Private server = 24/7 mass pk + Equal gear = Skill counts for everything
    PWI = rarely any pk + unequal gear = Skill counts for **** and pay to win.
    edited May 2012
    buzxy wrote: »
    Private server = 24/7 mass pk + Equal gear = Skill counts for everything
    PWI = rarely any pk + unequal gear = Skill counts for **** and pay to win.

and wake up at 5:30 in the morning for a 10 min walk to the crystal TW -.-
  • buzxy
    edited May 2012
    omg yea.. PWI TW time for me is 4am... ridiculous
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    - removed -
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Soooooo prediction time- who or whom will be the first r92 on a dead server?
    re
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I highly recommend Vendetta. Up to date with PWI (excluding this past few day's addition).Got nearly all my Morai skills in ~a week :)

How the hell are you playing when Vendetta's dead? D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
    edited May 2012

he just gave info >.>
    he didn't say anything about him playing >.>
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Server been DDoS attacked for like 2 weeks now and it still is number 1. Players are loyal. It will be back up and just as populated as ever.
  • AeonChild - Archosaur
    AeonChild - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    What the hell man, might as well quit this *** *** game, who the hell wants to spend 20 friggen K on tokens, mofos....
    No decent orb sale....
    WHAT THE HELLL, NO TOKEN SALE EITHER. Good job pwi, you've just lost another cash shopper.
  • anrbn
    anrbn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ... I Don't care about this Game Anymore. PWI can Go **** Themselves . Am done With this **** and Thanx for the Private server info . But I wont be playing anymore games . Have Fun all of you. I QUIT <3
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    pro tip, dont go for Vendetta, it sucks. Bash is incompetent, stupid, and technologically ****. Literally any other server has more competent/less trigger happy/more knowledgeable GMs than Vendetta, except pwi that is.

oh yea, and
    /inb4depth
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    pro tip, dont go for Vendetta, it sucks. Bash is incompetent, stupid, and technologically ****. Literally any other server has more competent/less trigger happy/more knowledgeable GMs than Vendetta, except pwi that is

lol @ all this butthurt
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    Soochi - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    pro tip, dont go for Vendetta, it sucks. Bash is incompetent, stupid, and technologically ****. Literally any other server has more competent/less trigger happy/more knowledgeable GMs than Vendetta, except pwi that is.

oh yea, and
    /inb4depth

1)Errrr About Bash, exagerated, but sorta true, he either is what u said or just not willing to put the $ with his "locked" paypal account. PWV GMs are the best, 100% rager proof, no spam, extremely friendly.

2)About PWI, its like facebook, you just get on to talk with ur friends, its a joke with the "new" content. Meh i dont think this ll get better, they might just release a few more new smiley sets .

3)And about the ddos, I mean there 6-7 servers just like V, how many servers can they attack b:chuckle just plan and keep switching, + minor gear differences are always fun b:victory

4)If you are the type that loves long AFKs in south and are turned on by sexually stimulating guild chats, stay here.

If your experienced and annoyed with the extreme money mindedness search around, you ll find a free server which gives u real fun ~ This is coming from an r9 archer full josd +12 wep and +7 armour. I dont recommend this to you, but its rather an eventuality b:surrender
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    To be honest i was hoping this expansion or content adding as it should be called lol, would give the game a new take on PvE and general things to do, but all I've noticed it do (at least reading the forums) is destroy token prices temporary (soon to be permanent) and because its tokens it will directly effects gold, so non-cs players will suffer even more est est est.

The new recasts is another separating factor from non-csed from csed, just means you have to work to completely out-OP your enemies. I mean G16 +40 ATK claws, a venomancer weapon with 2K high end magic attack unrefined (ironwood scarab anyone?) 5% chance triple Int daggers, and all of this directly relating back to Nirvana which is yet another market killed by PWE.

This was kind of the final nail in the coffin for PWI in my view, I've stuck by them and with them for awhile now though a lot of BS, i had hoped this patch would add some balance (some might say... a fools hope :D)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    1)Errrr About Bash, exagerated, but sorta true, he either is what u said or just not willing to put the $ with his "locked" paypal account. PWV GMs are the best, 100% rager proof, no spam, extremely friendly.

Bash is just a ticking time bomb, he''l **** it up. Vendetta is nice place to go practice, but not a place to get to attached to.

and no, the GMs there are mostly egotistical idiots that finally became someone important through a game., most of which don't know their *** from a hole in the ground, muchless anything IT.

As far as this game, it continues to be cash hungry endless pit. Soon as the r9s become so common TWs are remotely close to balanced, they toss in more OP CSable ****. to knock it all out of whack. Just wait till the handful of losers with deep wallets get full r92 +12 blah blah. and nine times out of ten they will dry hump eachother's leg all in one faction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQmn876Vygs
    re
  • Ubnext - Sanctuary
    Ubnext - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I like games like this that gives you a choice between pve and pvp. I have very seldom dueled and find it irritating in PWI. Unreal tournament 2004 gave a lot more than PWI ever did.
    but its a different platform I guess.
    but that's where they should be headed after this ****.
    I have had a hard time selling a Garn Gem for 40M for the last 3 weeks, I haven't seen anything except perfect tokens of luck from the last 1,000 Packs I have bought, whether they be from zen shop or cat shops.

I am a slow progress-or in the game and even I am tired of the BS. promises never delivered fun never gained.
    I 'm back to working 6+ days of 10 to 12 hours plus commute, and frankly the catshop buying and selling is the only thing I have time to enjoy. maybe an FCC run. but this is beyond BS. this is some kind of greedy move to call the next patch an expansion.
    Of course they (PWI Dev's) are not listening because these prices increases are going to drive the children to ask mommy for more walmart pwi gift cards and drive away the mature players.

tokens and all items associated to token exchange are going up meanwhile the garnets are so plentiful no one is buying, yet the prices don't go down. if they were 30M each I make 2 drakeflames.

vit stones are 51 to 55M each and I really can't justify paying that much for 170 health points.

**** the tele's the convo is so boring anyways.

the Morai expansion was just more of the same old **** so it got boring quick, and u still have to go back to west arch to improve your build. because thats where the best prices usually are.
    I am 100 sage Barb all skill books except Beast and Titan and Penetrate are all 10+ for buffs, R8 geared, and yet I don't see much improvement over my old gear.

I am not even interested in 101.
    I play fcc for others to level then burn exp on genies, hoping for lucky points.

i should go out to an alley behind a crack motel and yell, "SOMEBODY PLEASE MUG ME LIKE PWI DOES". But we don't have a MARTIN LUTHER KING JR BLVD IN THIS TOWN. i'd probably get more thrill out of it. at least my heart would start pounding again.

I think its time for PWI to make a version that balances economics. and has more TW with great loot rewards.\
    It would be nice to do a lvl 50 instance with a friend and actually pick up some rewarding loot I could use just because I helped them out.
    warsongs essence have lost their value because every one is doing it out of boredom.

PWI= death to this game.

(oh and hailing insults at me here is useless, be the last time i come here for a while.
    I just wasted another 5 minutes on deaf ears, Christian hypocrites in Church is more fun to witness than playing PWI)
    edited May 2012
    Maybe you are caught up in the V hype and havent had as much experience with that server as I have(2years), but I've played many pservers, and of them all, PWV's GMs are the worst.

The GMs are egotistical and trigger-happy. Bash is also utterly incapable of handling any issues the server faces. He can't implement a "fix" that doesn't **** over the rest of the playerbase while simultaneously being ineffective at solving the problem. Every other server I have seen has tech people who are far more capable.

Take for example, the DDOS attacks. BD was getting them too, but they handled the problem, and have been DDOS free.

Bash also displayed a measure of ignorance when he tweaked the classes on the classic server and created some pretty notable balance issues in PvP. He's also created and implemented some of the most ridiculously stupid soul gems I've ever seen, EVEN for being a Pserver.

I think V owes it's popularity ultimately to being well known/established, being one of the only servers with morai skills, and to the fact that voting there pays off faster than in most other servers so that members are more motivated to vote.
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Server is back up.

gogogo
  • AeonChild - Archosaur
    AeonChild - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Maybe you are caught up in the V hype and havent had as much experience with that server as I have(2years), but I've played many pservers, and of them all, PWV's GMs are the worst.

The GMs are egotistical and trigger-happy. Bash is also utterly incapable of handling any issues the server faces. He can't implement a "fix" that doesn't **** over the rest of the playerbase while simultaneously being ineffective at solving the problem. Every other server I have seen has tech people who are far more capable.

Take for example, the DDOS attacks. BD was getting them too, but they handled the problem, and have been DDOS free.

Bash also displayed a measure of ignorance when he tweaked the classes on the classic server and created some pretty notable balance issues in PvP. He's also created and implemented some of the most ridiculously stupid soul gems I've ever seen, EVEN for being a Pserver.

I think V owes it's popularity ultimately to being well known/established, being one of the only servers with morai skills, and to the fact that voting there pays off faster than in most other servers so that members are more motivated to vote.

I don't get the soulgem part :l Whats wrong with josds
    edited May 2012
    I don't get the soulgem part :l Whats wrong with josds

Lol, you probably didn't play the classic server with the +% physical attack stones and +1000 hp stones.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    As long as Bash leaves his hands out of trying to balance the classes, then it will remain a fun server to goto for raw PK fun... But Its only a matter of time till he has a bright idea..

Hopefully he will stay to busy trying to work on the new games, and just leave PW alone.
    re
  • _Akihiro_ - Dreamweaver
    _Akihiro_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Bash is just a ticking time bomb, he''l **** it up. Vendetta is nice place to go practice, but not a place to get to attached to.

and no, the GMs there are mostly egotistical idiots that finally became someone important through a game., most of which don't know their *** from a hole in the ground, muchless anything IT.

As far as this game, it continues to be cash hungry endless pit. Soon as the r9s become so common TWs are remotely close to balanced, they toss in more OP CSable ****. to knock it all out of whack. Just wait till the handful of losers with deep wallets get full r92 +12 blah blah. and nine times out of ten they will dry hump eachother's leg all in one faction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQmn876Vygs

LoLPwv is way better then pwi ....if u dont like pwv dont talk about it or u just jelly?b:laugh
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    LoLPwv is way better then pwi ....if u dont like pwv dont talk about it or u just jelly?b:laugh

**you

it's only two more keystrokes?

b-day nerds coming out of cakes should be **** slapped
    re
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hi all,

I have gotten my friend to post on my behalf but this is BaSH from Vendetta,

Blood Rain obviously has some butt hurt ban hatred against me because I didnt crawl up his **** and kiss it soulfully, I am technologically **** but yet I am the one running a server and your the one playing a free-based game QQing with some obscene hating on someone you don't even know lol. If you want to compare me to other devs please do so, I will show proof and evidence of them coming to me asking for help but since I am so dumb I suppose by your standards I suppose that isn't good enough :(

@Soochi
    You don't know me but from what you have heard, yet you judge someone you clearly don't have a clue about, you go on about not spending the $ but yet I am $4,000 out of pocket awaiting for the hardware firewalls to be installed... Not my fault OVH services suck balls and they take forever lol.

@ReMakaBo
    You call me a ticking timebomb... We are close to celebrating 5 years anniversary... some timebomb :) We are one of only a few servers who have only wiped due to much needed reasons, you obviously know nothing of Vendetta's history so your opinion means 0.

You also call my GM's egotistical morons but yet I am sure we have most likely denied your application once or twice :)

Back to Blood Rain

The V Hype been going on before PWI was even invented, hypes only last a short while but yet I am counting 5 years now, wow that is some hype :) I am incapable of facing any issues you say? But yet have handled everyone of them with ease? You call me out on my custom work and balancing etc but yet there was never any complaints back in our bigger days of Summer 2009? We had maybe if I remember 2000 users on at all times? Lol Good things die in the end but you only blame others and think high of yourself but yet the only thing you have accomplished in your basement dwelling life is a lvl 105 character and a E-Pene only you think is big... good job *claps hands*

Take your hatred elsewhere as you can see no one really cares.... lol

If you wish to trash me come trash me on my forums and quit advertising on PWI's its dis-respectful as much as opening a server based on their game is I prefer keeping my nose clean as I can. I am fan of PW and I enjoy developing it, who are you to judge anyone with a lack of accomplishments in your life? Come back when your worth something other than another whiney *****.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
    edited May 2012
    LMFAO wth is this??
  • /dwinCastor - Dreamweaver69
    /dwinCastor - Dreamweaver69 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Lol. This is all too funny. b:pleased

Moar drama pls. b:thanks