Daily Treasure Hunt

2»

Comments

• Grumpybeary - Lost City
    Grumpybeary - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    does anyone else have the issue of the treasure map quest, where on the map it just shows the red x but there are no landmarks or terrain features at all? its like just a blank page with a red x. Can anyone else confirm this? ty
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I've seen someone post one before, heard it could be cleared up by relogging.

Hasn't happened to me, and I do them daily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Grumpybeary - Lost City
    Grumpybeary - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ty that did work just fine ..ty for your help
  • XXBartaXx - Harshlands
    XXBartaXx - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Did Treasure Hunter on my veno today...was solo and no one else around...on stage 2..got to to the location...pop up window came up..got my 55000exp and 12430 spirit as confirmation..but then no treasure chest even showed!..it was at decaying woods just outside Tellus..cooeds 342 246..a very annoying place near a big tree. In the 30 minutes i was there alone...no other players around..i searched high and low very thoroughly for 30 minutes..i can say 100% for sure that the chest never ever showed.

So with no chest to open my quest died on stage 2..what a waste of 88888 coins..i for one will not be doing this again...the quest seems like it should be fun..if it would work..maybe im the only one that this has happened to?..anyway..nice try PW..but get it to work properly first ;/

Same thing happened to me... I was outside of Tellus city... Just a little bit west and whn i got to the location there was just a huge tree and no chest to open... Too bad the quest doesn't function properly...