Lord of Captivation solo'd

2»

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    After some analyzing, the new boss in SoT has a massive p def buff that auto triggers (has no channel nor casting animation from the boss) when it gets auto attacked.

It can be seen more clearly in Kyogou's video that's video responded to mine. As long as you spam skills and not auto attack at all, his p def buff won't turn on. And it might not be a p def buff, it might be something similar to invoke maybe.

And with a squad of me apsing, two archers and a wizard, we did the new BH Aba boss in under a minute. I don't know what it was doing, but it died in one spark of mine.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Uhm yes nice Archivement gg well done and stuff but the reason i post here is that im totally captivated by the music in that youtube video b:victory

This really make me want to unburry my old nintendo nes console and play mega man once again! I can't stop listening that song. Really sweet thx for sharing. Got more songs like this one ?
    I hate Room 38
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    After some analyzing, the new boss in SoT has a massive p def buff that auto triggers (has no channel nor casting animation from the boss) when it gets auto attacked.

It can be seen more clearly in Kyogou's video that's video responded to mine. As long as you spam skills and not auto attack at all, his p def buff won't turn on. And it might not be a p def buff, it might be something similar to invoke maybe.

And with a squad of me apsing, two archers and a wizard, we did the new BH Aba boss in under a minute. I don't know what it was doing, but it died in one spark of mine.

The tool tip mentions melee dmg.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Ok, maybe this is silly but... if you actually look at your dmg log, he isn't hitting you hard persay... you just aren't getting any really big bloodpaint heals cuz of how low the dmg you are doing is (also your zerking is really hurting you here; I'd try using some non-zerk daggers here). If you want to let hp pots and charm do the tanking, here's what I'd advocate and here's what I did: pull out your bow, and start back to back triple sparking with it. You know, triple spark, 15 seconds, force stealth, triple spark, 15 seconds, inner harmony, triple spark, 15 seconds... I'd risk a single rising dragon for chi, triple spark, 15 seconds. Boss seemed to go down faster than your video showed, even with lower aps and half dmg from bow cuz of close range. Course I bbed on my cleric, not actually about to waste that much charm lol. Let us know what you discover.

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.