Lunar nirv G16

Blows - Dreamweaver
Blows - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
I just saw the mold for these items an the molds are bound.. Will the gear be bounded as well if you g16 a piece?
Post edited by Blows - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    None of us know yet :/
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Crafting with a bound item automatically makes the new item bound. Going with PW logic here ,would seem to me that any item crafted with the new bound molds would automatically make the new item bound just a guess though.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Everything ends up bound from what I have read.... even Nirvana-Lunar g16
  • Syfo - Dreamweaver
    Syfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hmm tough to figure out so soon
    but i would think that since its lunar it wouldnt be bound.
    Then again the mold is untradeable so it might be bound.
  • Blows - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Geeezzzz!! Would be kind of sad if lunar nirv end up binded tho.. It's bad enough if you loose all refine an gems already in gear to make it g16
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    More important question: Are the molds character bound? As in cannot use the account stash. If I was to go that road, my crafter character is my veno, which bring up the level of crafting needed. Armor and ornament wise, nothing in the game need lv8, and both lunar and nirvana only needed lv6, only blacksmith asked for lv8 for TT100 weapon.
  • Blows - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    More important question: Are the molds character bound? As in cannot use the account stash. If I was to go that road, my crafter character is my veno, which bring up the level of crafting needed. Armor and ornament wise, nothing in the game need lv8, and both lunar and nirvana only needed lv6, only blacksmith asked for lv8 for TT100 weapon.

they look like they can be stashed
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yeah they look stashable because they don't have "Cannot put into account stash" on them.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yeah they look stashable because they don't have "Cannot put into account stash" on them.

Ah, phew. I also have a crafting character with level 8 BS, tailor, and Craftsman.

Would be kind of... **** to make them character bound. "ooh, look, I got a Slingshot mold for my Seeker. QQQQQQQQQ"
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Tigerninja - Heavens Tear
    Tigerninja - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Ah, phew. I also have a crafting character with level 8 BS, tailor, and Craftsman.

Would be kind of... **** to make them character bound. "ooh, look, I got a Slingshot mold for my Seeker. QQQQQQQQQ"

bound but can be transferred via account stash. stop the QQ'ing already, you bunch of no-lifer noobs!b:angry
  • Blows - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    bound but can be transferred via account stash. stop the QQ'ing already, you bunch of no-lifer noobs!b:angry

Hmmmm always have to be some one with some negative to say when just asking a question
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I just saw the mold for these items an the molds are bound.. Will the gear be bounded as well if you g16 a piece?

Are they actually "bound", as in saying that at the top of its mouseover info? Or is it bound like an LG cape, just saying it can't be traded and stuff at the bottom?
    Cause there's probably a difference there.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Since both TT and Lunar Nirvana will both turn into the same 3rd Stage Nirvana set. One could speculate that it would become auto-bound because the TT set path is....

However I will say both will become auto-bound but not because of that, but more because of the materials required to make it. They purposefully made it no trade mats to force people to farm their new endgame gear. So by that logic it would defeat the purpose if you could just trade the made gear after.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Since both TT and Lunar Nirvana will both turn into the same 3rd Stage Nirvana set. One could speculate that it would become auto-bound because the TT set path is....

However I will say both will become auto-bound but not because of that, but more because of the materials required to make it. They purposefully made it no trade mats to force people to farm their new endgame gear. So by that logic it would defeat the purpose if you could just trade the made gear after.

b:sad but with this logic... i could farm everyday to get the mold for my Sandy World sword and never get it but have every other mold that isn't useful for me

(that wasn't aimed as an attack towards you like it is your fault b:chuckle just QQing....)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:sad but with this logic... i could farm everyday to get the mold for my Sandy World sword and never get it but have every other mold that isn't useful for me

(that wasn't aimed as an attack towards you like it is your fault b:chuckle just QQing....)

b:chuckle I think i mentioned about the odds of getting the molds you wanted in another thread how it would be the hardest thing to get... since there is over... 68 armor molds(50 R9 and 18 Nirvana) and I think....32 weapon molds(10 R9 and 22 Nirvana?)?(Could be wrong.)

The odds aren't exactly in your favor. I wish you the best of luck though :D
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Confirmed Lunar are NOT bound. There's a set of g16 Lunar claws on our server, not bound.