*Fixed
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    just a tard'

nothing to see
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    + 1
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    +2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Stupid idea from a stupid kid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This will be good for PWE and server economies. b:victory

Ok since her blessings cost 40 tokens. With tokens at this high high price I can barely buy **** meats b:angry
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    Nana_PL - Raging Tide Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    hmm... this npc shouldn't exist in first place... They're just taking away another oprotunity to farm coins in game. First FC.. now everyone either has a lvl 100+ sin to solo fc for themselves or has a friend who does it for them for free so selling fc doesnt give u much profit anymore since ppl sell heads for like 200k now... And if thats not enough they brought some stupid npc that exchanges cannies and raps for tokens.. I can see cannies' price droping to 100 or 50k very soon.. x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    hmm... this npc shouldn't exist in first place... They're just taking away another oprotunity to farm coins in game. First FC.. now everyone either has a lvl 100+ sin to solo fc for themselves or has a friend who does it for them for free so selling fc doesnt give u much profit anymore since ppl sell heads for like 200k now... And if thats not enough they brought some stupid npc that exchanges cannies and raps for tokens.. I can see cannies' price droping to 100 or 50k very soon.. x.x

You dont farm coins in FF. all the coin you make powerleveling people come from somewhere else.

if the base price for tokens is 10k and you need 20 to make a canny, you need to get your eyes checked if you see cannies selling for 50k
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Fuzzy wonders if everyone either missed or skipped over the part that said the Aurora NPC will be gone in a week.....

Yes, it will return now an again, but it is not a permanent new feature so the market, while having a heart attack today, should return to something that appears to be normal next week.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Yuji_Sakai - Harshlands
    Yuji_Sakai - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You dont farm coins in FF. all the coin you make powerleveling people come from somewhere else.

if the base price for tokens is 10k and you need 20 to make a canny, you need to get your eyes checked if you see cannies selling for 50k

Its actually 20 tokens for a chance box with a large chance of getting a canny.

Maybe he thought that people will buy those chance boxes in order to get the rarer raps and Eye of Darkness, then sell the cannies they get for cheap so that they can buy more boxes. That is what a lot of people do with the packs in the CS, which is why 15 tokens are generally worth much less than the value of a single pack.

However, the chances on the Aurora Agent chance box isn't so weighted in favor of cannies that that would likely happen. Cannies probably wouldn't go below 200k if this npc was permanent.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    this is just to boost pack sale...b:bye
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

1) It's temporary

2) It's probably for those of us complaining about Damascene Ores. My .05 interval -25% requirement r8 recast axe wasn't so pro yo
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Kieraa - Lost City
    Kieraa - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

^I agree with most of this, not the frost part, frost is a done deal, who cares it's there now if you can't afford it then you can't buy it and level, that's why there's 'questing' that gives money, and mobs drop items, you sell and save up for frost. Simple as that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You know?
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Fuzzy wonders if everyone either missed or skipped over the part that said the Aurora NPC will be gone in a week.....

Yes, it will return now an again, but it is not a permanent new feature so the market, while having a heart attack today, should return to something that appears to be normal next week.

we don't want this NPC here! so pass the message to Frankie and take it out NOWb:angry
    Who the person who even thought it was a good idea for this? lol get fired please
  • monkeysir35
    monkeysir35 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    we don't want this NPC here! so pass the message to Frankie and take it out NOWb:angry
    Who the person who even thought it was a good idea for this? lol get fired please

Me and everyone else in a faction that couldn't get to reforge their rank 8 recast.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Does that mean that BH bosses will be at least SLIGHTLY nerfed? Cause seriously... Don't make them as easy as they were... But Warsong is RIDICULOUS.
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

i want aurora agent gone for good. event GM said it will be gone in 1 week, but the NPC will come out in the future. this is just ruin oportunity ppl to farm and make token price gone up like hell.

Regarding damascene ore, why dont GM just put in quest reward of trials? easy way and fix the problem. i like all the update but this NPC is just annoying. b:angry
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Agent needs to stay.

Merchants need to start setting realistic and fair prices on tokens or gtfo. Just because they can set prices at 35K does not mean they should. These merchants have shown that they are more willing to **** other players than they are anything else.
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    Nana_PL - Raging Tide Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ^I agree with most of this, not the frost part, frost is a done deal, who cares it's there now if you can't afford it then you can't buy it and level, that's why there's 'questing' that gives money, and mobs drop items, you sell and save up for frost. Simple as that.

Yes, I know, I've never said FC is the way to go, I still preffer ppl who quest and actually learn how to play the game and use their class. But as a sin I used the oportunity to sell fc and make coins for those lazy nabs that dont want put any effort. That is not my problem if ppl choose to level that way. If they wont buy it from me, they will buy from someone else o,o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
  • Tiare - Lost City
    Tiare - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

+1 just take one week vacation from pwi. once u return everything will be back to normal. oh wait ... u cant. ur addictedb:bye
    b:bye
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Agent needs to stay.

Merchants need to start setting realistic and fair prices on tokens or gtfo. Just because they can set prices at 35K does not mean they should. These merchants have shown that they are more willing to **** other players than they are anything else.

You do realize that if you eat your cake, you dont have it anymore, don't you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geminisica - Heavens Tear
    Geminisica - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    to be honest i dont like the npc either. but i have come to realize that its the supply and demand thing. its just like any other economy. they have the supply that you demand. you either buy the tokens and waste money or you dont buy tokens and support their greed plain and simple. i think that for this one week that the new players NOT THE ALTS cant really get anything right now. and i kinda feel a bit sorry for them. but im not totally QQing over it cause there is no point. there is some people doing something about it by letting them know not just putting it in forums cause forums is easy to ignore and posts can be deleted. guess im just an old gamer girl that has seen this stuff happen before and throws hands up and say: "it had to happen some time, cause it always does."
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    They should have added at least some fail percentage not 100 pct you get an item which completely covers the cost of tokens! This would keep less people gambling and possibly lower token prices since only a few would dare to risk it.