BH glitch

_Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
_Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
When my squad killed snakefist guardian today none of us got the kill has this happened for anyone else?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
_mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
|\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
Post edited by _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    When my squad killed snakefist guardian today none of us got the kill has this happened for anyone else?

Was it an old bh? If so then it was probably a quest reward from the old Snakefist not the new revamped one. Otherwise it could just be bad luck or a (what a surprise) bug.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • RunningTiger - Dreamweaver
    RunningTiger - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So do we have to trash our old snakefist bhs? Is it being a prepatch bh reason to have it not count?
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So do we have to trash our old snakefist bhs? Is it being a prepatch bh reason to have it not count?

It's kind of like.... when they revamped BHs the first time and the TT BH quest turned into Lunar. But anyone who tried to do that quest didn't get credit and had to trash it. This is my theory. That or BH Metal is no longer a BH so there wouldn't be a quest reward.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Was it an old bh? If so then it was probably a quest reward from the old Snakefist not the new revamped one. Otherwise it could just be bad luck or a (what a surprise) bug.

I got snakefist guardian from killing that new boss in SoT as bh2 but in warsong snakefist guardian had a new name was something like Vile:Snakefist guardian
    I didnt open warsong so perhaps you have to open a different mode or the gms screwed up lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin