Oppinion on The Imperial Fury Content Update

ellero
ellero Posts: 89 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
Good day every1... i wanna share my oppinion on the new update...

Honestly... its bless for heavy cashshoppers and the worst nightmare for non CS's :/

Let's take a look at the 1st statement:

-New powerful gears YEY! With ridicuosly high price... 1200 rap 4800 canny for 3rd recast r9 weapon YEY.. well no ty.. b:bye
-New way of getting damashene ores for r8 reshape b:kiss
-New harder lunar and warsong.. more fun for everyone exept non r8 and r9 +10 people.

And why it's bad for casual players?
-Token price got messed up /and will get even higher/
-Mirage price will sky rocket soon too /cuz u need key to open Fairy Boxes/
-It's extremely hard to get spot in the revamped BH's now if u're not r 9,5 aps or +10 caster.

Yea u gain Morai Prestige faster now... good for farming skills or weapon but just that. For the set and shards u need influence more than prestige...
Post edited by ellero on

Comments

• _Ultima_ - Lothranis
    _Ultima_ - Lothranis Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    getting damascene ores with the npc thing now is even more expensive then before...

to get 3 damascenes (for 1 reforge) you need 1200 tokens and 3 eyes

1200 tokens atm are 48mil... ijs

the intentions were good, but in this update everything is screwed up...

r9 shouldn't be a 3rd cast but another way to get 2nd cast...

we need at least the quest to trade wedding candies for summerwind tokens... AT LEAST!
  • ellero
    ellero Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    GZ on 25k-35k-50k token price :)

Enjoy hyper 400k each, Crab meat 9k each, tele 45k each b:victory
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Only thing I liked from this update was the advanced buff wine from morai teleporter for players 102+ b:victory
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Only thing I liked from this update was the advanced buff wine from morai teleporter for players 102+ b:victory

What does it do? :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012

You don't even want to know about the buff that's for 105+ >.>
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
    edited May 2012
    You don't even want to know about the buff that's for 105+ >.>

Oh boy...

But, do tell b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Sweet Morai Wine is 102+ and gives 8% HP but no attack / pdef. There is nothing for higher levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Sweet Morai Wine is 102+ and gives 8% HP but no attack / pdef. There is nothing for higher levels.

>_> more of a buzzkiller then Buzz Killington
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
    edited May 2012

And does that stack with barb buffs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gaiaguardian
    gaiaguardian Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Have you ever heard of the pasifict protest ways?, well in many countries ppl have managed to low down the prices of either phone billings, electricity, internet, and many other things.

HOW? you say, well is simple. A block, to the companies, in this case, "the CATSHOPS", or even better PWE itself.

But Why pwe?, Cashopers specially, will say, is not pwe fault, because ofc, they're happy with the adjustments. The truth is pwe can prevent this kind of things, and just as a MOD confessed on a thread called Tokens at 35k now, good job PWI!: "We knew that the Aurora Agent would drastically influence the economy, especially the Tokens. "... WTF?

Well, we all know that AH can have a limit on the pricing, making it impossible to sell gold at RAPIST prices, we all know that catshops also have limits, the question is why not setting a limit on AH for 1mil for instance?, or making it impossible to sell tokens for over 10k? it's a fair price tbh, I made a looooot of coins in the past by selling them 10k. But the answer is simple, pwe won't do that because, who doesn't loves money?.

Said that, the sugestion is simple, Stop playing pwe, NOT forever, no is not necessary is just a warning, to the personal and to the greedy players, that in the end, it doesn't matter how many TOP CS, they have, the Majority will always be right.

Yes yes, I know top CS will say, that the game sustain thanks to us all who CS, but Guys let's be real, I have CS on other games as well, and they died, I would mention some examples for you to check yourselves, but i can't. The thing is that when the players unable to CS, get to this point, where ALL the benefits are exclusive for the CS, they simply will start walking away, slowly but surely, and with them MANY OF US CS, because I personally, don't like playing on a GHOST TOWN. Is not fun, is not challenging, is BORING.

In the end the only ones left will be the extreme CS that spent thousands and thousands of dollars on the game that are so attached that they can only log to stand afk there hoping for someone to come pvp, repeating the same routine day after day.

Yes Free players need us, but we also need them.

That's why I decided to stop doing CS on my main account. And if you guys care for the game, I suggest you to protest with me. Stop playing, stop paying, for a week or two, there are plenity of games to play in the meanwhile, I'm doing this and I'm taking a few ppl with me my gf and my best friends, yes we're few but of MORE OF YOU have the courage to do it with us, pwe won't have another option but to LISTEN.

That's why I invite you all to log out and stop doing CS at exactly 12 am SERVER TIME, let's show pwe WHO GOT THE POWER!. One week without pwi, won't kill us, you miss your friends? you have the chat or the forums, you wanna have fun, there are LOTS of games out there you can try out, pwe will risk losing ppl that will find or get attached to other games.

Let's do it because we love the game and having fun.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ellero wrote: »
    Good day every1... i wanna share my oppinion on the new update...

Honestly... its bless for heavy cashshoppers and the worst nightmare for non CS's :/

Let's take a look at the 1st statement:

-New powerful gears YEY! With ridicuosly high price... 1200 rap 4800 canny for 3rd recast r9 weapon YEY.. well no ty.. b:bye
    -New way of getting damashene ores for r8 reshape b:kiss
    -New harder lunar and warsong.. more fun for everyone exept non r8 and r9 +10 people.

And why it's bad for casual players?
    -Token price got messed up /and will get even higher/
    -Mirage price will sky rocket soon too /cuz u need key to open Fairy Boxes/
    -It's extremely hard to get spot in the revamped BH's now if u're not r 9,5 aps or +10 caster.

Yea u gain Morai Prestige faster now... good for farming skills or weapon but just that. For the set and shards u need influence more than prestige...
    you guys really gotta stop victimizing and pitying yourself, blaming it on CS. I dont know about other servers, but most OP people on sanctuary, only a handful of them are serious cashshoppers and the rest are merchants and farmers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • gaiaguardian
    edited May 2012
    genotypist wrote: »
    We knew that the Aurora Agent would drastically influence the economy, especially the Tokens. Ultimately though, it was decided that the benefits outweighed the drawbacks. Though as the saying goes: you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Token prices will go back to normal eventually. Give it a bit of time.

A few edits have to be made on the Admin post, to translate it to their real meaning I highlight the fix.

We knew that the Aurora Agent would drastically F**k UP the economy, especially the Tokens. Ultimately though, it was decided that the benefits For OUR Wallets outweighed the drawbacks. Though as the saying goes: you can't make a sh** load of money without ripping off a lot of people.
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    its not been even a day since the new content update. you guys need to chill and wait for a while for the economy to stabilize. I havent gotten into the game yet but i dont think the new instances is going to be for r9+10 only ._.'
  • gaiaguardian
    edited May 2012
    you guys really gotta stop victimizing and pitying yourself, blaming it on CS. I dont know about other servers, but most OP people on sanctuary, only a handful of them are serious cashshoppers and the rest are merchants and farmers.

XDD excuseme what? did I read correctly?

You said only a handful of OP are CS?, no I think you got it backwards, we can start by naming 1 by 1 but I think it would be easier to name Fac by Fac: Vindicate, Regicide, Legendary, those are mostly CS, if not all, RavenTail, Endeavour, Kakumao, and other minor facs, are probably as you said mostly farmers and few CS. And we still need to add the ALT factions: Nefarious, AltNation, Gayboys, Pinnacle, BabyLG; those last 3 are for sure are mostly CS ppl.

Anyway, just untill you break the game and you have NO one else to PK because they quited you will realise that all the greediness killed pwi, furthermore, the managers should be careful, because there are a lot of AMAZING games comming, ofc I cannot mention them but come one WE ALL KNOW about those amazing games that only charge you 50 bucks, and the rest in game is free.

With that lvl of challenge, graphics, story, and COOLNESS, do you think pwi will be able to compete?.

Be careful pwe, because as my girlfriend said, you maybe can't make a good omellette without breaking some eggs, But this are your last omelletes cuz you are running out of eggs. b:bye
    edited May 2012
    XDD excuseme what? did I read correctly?

You said only a handful of OP are CS?, no I think you got it backwards, we can start by naming 1 by 1 but I think it would be easier to name Fac by Fac: Vindicate, Regicide, Legendary, those are mostly CS, if not all, RavenTail, Endeavour, Kakumao, and other minor facs, are probably as you said mostly farmers and few CS. And we still need to add the ALT factions: Nefarious, AltNation, Gayboys, Pinnacle, BabyLG; those last 3 are for sure are mostly CS ppl.

Anyway, just untill you break the game and you have NO one else to PK because they quited you will realise that all the greediness killed pwi, furthermore, the managers should be careful, because there are a lot of AMAZING games comming, ofc I cannot mention them but come one WE ALL KNOW about those amazing games that only charge you 50 bucks, and the rest in game is free.

With that lvl of challenge, graphics, story, and COOLNESS, do you think pwi will be able to compete?.

Be careful pwe, because as my girlfriend said, you maybe can't make a good omellette without breaking some eggs, But this are your last omelletes cuz you are running out of eggs. b:bye
    i am just appalled at the amount of ignorance. Either your really new and,
    - do not know how to efficiently farm,
    - do not have proper info about factions
    - expect to get alot with little effort
    - or just complaining for the sake of pitying yourself.

when u named it fac by fac you just pretty much announced yourself as a ignorant QQer tho...
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Before I quit the game, Heaven's Tear had a solid 150-200 people who have cash-shopped bare minimum 1.5k USD to achieve their gear. I was in one of the top factions at the time, and a lot of people were cash shopping all over the server.

I came to the conclusion after running 4 Nirvana per day for over 365 straight days, that it's frankly not possible to play the game freely while farming and achieve R9+12 or 2nd stage Nirvana +12. The options are simply:

-Merch 24/7/365
    -Cash shop

Farming can make some coin. I was making about 27m a week, and 100m every 2x event w/ access to 3 100+ toons to farm on, and no job at the time (farmed all day).
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Before I quit the game, Heaven's Tear had a solid 150-200 people who have cash-shopped bare minimum 1.5k USD to achieve their gear. I was in one of the top factions at the time, and a lot of people were cash shopping all over the server.

I came to the conclusion after running 4 Nirvana per day for over 365 straight days, that it's frankly not possible to play the game freely while farming and achieve R9+12 or 2nd stage Nirvana +12. The options are simply:

-Merch 24/7/365
    -Cash shop

Farming can make some coin. I was making about 27m a week, and 100m every 2x event w/ access to 3 100+ toons to farm on, and no job at the time (farmed all day).

99% of people on forums say they farm ..BIG LIE! I have friends that know most of them on forums even on other servers and they all farm like crazy buy packs and make 1000-2000 tokens in 1 day and sell and make coins. Please dont flatter yourself!
    edited May 2012
    99% of people on forums say they farm ..BIG LIE! I have friends that know most of them on forums even on other servers and they all farm like crazy buy packs and make 1000-2000 tokens in 1 day and sell and make coins. Please dont flatter yourself!

Join Heaven's Tear and ask around. Anyone who knows who I am (many people), know what I used to do. I don't need acceptance from another player on a different server, lmao. I even have YouTube videos (about 40-50 PWI videos) on my channel showing off different things.
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Join Heaven's Tear and ask around. Anyone who knows who I am (many people), know what I used to do. I don't need acceptance from another player on a different server, lmao.

Yea we know, you farm Dq points and chips from Bh's and made R9 +12!
    edited May 2012

+10 2nd stage Nirvana set on Barb (with axes/garnet gem), and two 5aps +5 BMs. May not be that good nowadays, but I haven't played in about 8-9 months now.
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    +10 2nd stage Nirvana set on Barb (with axes/garnet gem), and two 5aps +5 BMs. May not be that good nowadays, but I haven't played in about 8-9 months now.

Many of the players have rank from long time when it was cheap and can farm it with dq points . I got a veno friend who buy her hercules with 10 mil 3 years ago and now is 90 mil. The people that have farm gears have them for long time when the game was "normal" not expensive like today not to say i am european and i buy with 4 euros 2 gold. Few years back 1 gold was 1 euro. Where is normality now? everything is expensive now and they is nothing to farm, now with 35k 1 token u cant even farm nirvana when is not X 2 because the drop sucks and u pay more on crabs then u can sell you eggs lol
    edited May 2012
    Many of the players have rank from long time when it was cheap and can farm it with dq points . I got a veno friend who buy her hercules with 10 mil 3 years ago and now is 90 mil. The people that have farm gears have them for long time when the game was "normal" not expensive like today not to say i am european and i buy with 4 euros 2 gold. Few years back 1 gold was 1 euro. Where is normality now? everything is expensive now and they is nothing to farm, now with 35k 1 token u cant even farm nirvana when is not X 2 because the drop sucks and u pay more on crabs then u can sell you eggs lol

Having issues understanding you, lol. Well, whatever - you seem to be in agreement with my original statement.
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Having issues understanding you, lol. Well, whatever - you seem to be in agreement with my original statement.

I am because u say you farm but u farm few years ago when the game have drop, u can sell dq points for rank, and tokens where not 35k each. U cant farm anything in this game right now because there is no drop, no coins, no items maybe when is X 2 only. If you dont catshop you dead in this game from today on...
    edited May 2012
    um no... you farm a bit then u use that money to start a side merchanting. Then you continue to farm a little to add to the merchant shop so that it can expand but i guess to some people that method is too complicated to understand...
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    What Deceptistar said is correct. I only know a handful of people who completely cash shopped their r9 on Sanctuary. Rest was mostly farmed, merchanted. Additionally, the MOST OP people on Sanc are all cashshop free.

Why do people act like farming DQs is the only way to farm money in game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    um no... you farm a bit then u use that money to start a side merchanting. Then you continue to farm a little to add to the merchant shop so that it can expand but i guess to some people that method is too complicated to understand...

Should be able to play a game, not set up an alt cat shop to merchant like a maniac. But it's not possible to JUST farm and make R9+12/Nirvana 2nd stage +12.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well, we all know that AH can have a limit on the pricing, making it impossible to sell gold at RAPIST prices, we all know that catshops also have limits, the question is why not setting a limit on AH for 1mil for instance?, or making it impossible to sell tokens for over 10k? it's a fair price tbh, I made a looooot of coins in the past by selling them 10k. But the answer is simple, pwe won't do that because, who doesn't loves money?.

It's funny how people always want the cheap prices that come with a free economy, but when demand goes up (and thus the prices), all of a sudden everyone's screaming for a comunistic system
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
    edited May 2012
    Should be able to play a game, not set up an alt cat shop to merchant like a maniac. But it's not possible to JUST farm and make R9+12/Nirvana 2nd stage +12.
    welcome to 2 client pwi
    What Deceptistar said is correct. I only know a handful of people who completely cash shopped their r9 on Sanctuary. Rest was mostly farmed, merchanted. Additionally, the MOST OP people on Sanc are all cashshop free.

Why do people act like farming DQs is the only way to farm money in game?
    my guess is that there are 100 noobs who were told DQ was the way to go during their pre-hyper days and when their high lvl.... they still think DQ is the way to go
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    To be fair, merching is nice and all, but leaving a computer on nearly 24/7, just isn't worth the usage.....imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited May 2012
    welcome to 2 client pwi

my guess is that there are 100 noobs who were told DQ was the way to go during their pre-hyper days and when their high lvl.... they still think DQ is the way to go

You shouldn't have to merchant. That's the point. I don't play games to have people buy **** from me to make a profit. I play them and obtain the coin by doing stuff. I'm a farmer at heart, and think the idea of setting up a shop 24/7 even on a crappy netbook, isn't worth the time. It's more fun and entertaining (which is the point of the game), to play the game - not become a shop for people.