They Tweaked Last stand

Options
X/GeoProxyX - Harshlands24
X/GeoProxyX - Harshlands24 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Seeker
yo so like anyone notice they tweaked last stand a little?
i was in morai when i used it while questing and then not only was the whole animation different like a bolt of lightning came down on me but also its instant cast and from wut it seemed can now be used while moving. Im liking this change seeing as now its alot less annoying to use compared to before imo .
Post edited by X/GeoProxyX - Harshlands24 on

Comments

• Rinin - Harshlands
    Rinin - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I'll check it asap
  • Defaultwomen - Raging Tide
    Defaultwomen - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ive noticed this too it looks good
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    just checked, so damn nice, and its faster then before too :O, me like that
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    it's nice that it's instant now ^^ though I liked the old animation better :C
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i rarely even get to use that skill :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Rinin - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Same, Also noticed antistun is gone.
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    its insta cast now? sweet. thats the only thing i didnt like about the skill.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Same, Also noticed antistun is gone.

o_o no it's not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rinin - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options

o_o no it's not

A seeker friend of mine where pk'ing to see if it was changed, and when he used it he didn't recieve any buff o.O
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I did o_o I checked. Is he sure he looked right? In pk some things go a bit messy. It doesn't last long so he might've missed it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LDooMl - Harshlands
    LDooMl - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Omg geo 101 now QQ.... R9 yet buddy?
  • Rinin - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I did o_o I checked. Is he sure he looked right? In pk some things go a bit messy. It doesn't last long so he might've missed it.

I was mistaken, was Pk'ing some more and another random seeker used it and got the anti-stun.

I must have missed it b:chuckle
  • X/GeoProxyX - Harshlands25
    X/GeoProxyX - Harshlands25 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Omg geo 101 now QQ.... R9 yet buddy?

nah im just sitting in r8 right now and i dont think im gonna go any further, been playin my bm more lately cause i figured im probably gonna be a seeker on ''vendetta'' since im scared to go r9 here anymore with the direction this game seems to be going recently lol
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    nah im just sitting in r8 right now and i dont think im gonna go any further, been playin my bm more lately cause i figured im probably gonna be a seeker on ''vendetta'' since im scared to go r9 here anymore with the direction this game seems to be going recently lol

Just be aware, seekers are more of a bigger challenge there to play, and how you build it will determine alot. While most would think, "zomgash! all teh free JoSDs i canz haz" and load themselves up, its a bad choice, and ofc stat points is a key part. so far my best tested is full DoTs, or even a mix of vits with DoTs for some extra HP- and stat heavy in Dex, because ANY crit possible is crucial. and play more conservative and not so much as a tank, but more so a battle mage-

Otherwise, you will be hitting 25k HP LAs for 2k with gemini while 3 sparked-
    re
  • X/GeoProxyX - Harshlands27
    X/GeoProxyX - Harshlands27 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Just be aware, seekers are more of a bigger challenge there to play, and how you build it will determine alot. While most would think, "zomgash! all teh free JoSDs i canz haz" and load themselves up, its a bad choice, and ofc stat points is a key part. so far my best tested is full DoTs, or even a mix of vits with DoTs for some extra HP- and stat heavy in Dex, because ANY crit possible is crucial. and play more conservative and not so much as a tank, but more so a battle mage-

Otherwise, you will be hitting 25k HP LAs for 2k with gemini while 3 sparked-

I was thinking about this and was actually tempted to try a crit build here for a while and I would imagine that when all classes r that geared up that seeker and barb will have a hard time killing. I bet archers have no problems since archers seem to be hax enough even from wut ive seen on this version. Looks like the DD classes win for the most part over there unless im assuming wrong.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Harder time killing will be determined by play style. You will be forced to sacrifice the insane def levels, and attribute to be a killer, but weak in a sense that a Mage could still wtf one shot you- but be less of a "inyourface" tanker..

other wise, you could go full JoSD, and STR build (common build here) an be totally ignored in PK as someone that cant do damage, and someone not worth wasting casting time on....namely a PITA running around poking people.
    re
  • _eVeReL_ - Sanctuary
    _eVeReL_ - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ReMakaBo has spoken, i hav nothing else to say.... b:surrender
    I crack myself up!! b:laugh b:chuckle b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the first one.
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    This be the reason why this guy is so smart!! b:surrender