Patcher Update error

flayver
flayver Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Support Desk
Hey gus was wondering if anyone else is having trouble updating Patcher.When i try to update screen pops up saying file download appear error try again. Please help... :Db:cry
Post edited by flayver on

Comments

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    U need to re-download/reinstall your client then update,It seems there few files missing , or u can try verify your client first then update, it should help you . Post your problem with Screenshot will help more to fix you more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • realgodzilla77
    realgodzilla77 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    you mean we have reinstall/down load the game all over again? i think the update needs to be fixed before creating issuses for your customers. thanks.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    The problem is not with the patcher nor with the update , update seems fine its something happened with your system or P.C , if there's problem with update then everyone will face the same issue .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zenja - Raging Tide
    Zenja - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Blah, I've been getting the same error..
    I tried letting it auto-update it says "appears error blahblah"
    Tried twice got same response from it - went to manual patch it so I downloaded that and did that and it says files corrupted.

But redownloading/installing..no thanks... I'll wait I guess b:sad
  • fawkes151
    fawkes151 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    same problem here, blocks on elementskill.dll

I tried manually, system says " update files corrupted"
    I desactivated Norton, all cursors in red, including firewall, sonar, antivirus,..., then reload patch and retry, same error.

I tried with both patches, 621-639 and 632-639, same error. So, if I download system 621 from scratch, i'll need to repatch it, and it won't be good.

Any solution ?
  • Fawke - Heavens Tear
    Fawke - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    solution :

i desactivated norton for 1 hour, restarted computer and then patching directly, before anything else.

Patching is now ok, back on the game.
  • Shammie - Dreamweaver
    Shammie - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The problem is not with the patcher nor with the update , update seems fine its something happened with your system or P.C , if there's problem with update then everyone will face the same issue .

I am having a problem with the update and I know for a fact its not my pc or system.... the error is not on my end so it only leaves the update.
  • Shammie - Dreamweaver
    Shammie - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    If you restart your PC the update my work properly. That's what I did to get it to work.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    If you have problems downloading, installing, patching or running the game, please see the support website for your software about how to add files exceptions for our game. If you have issues with any Norton programs, please disable Sona !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]