new phoenix valley

Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
i just saw in my available quest list that phoenix valley has been taken out for least lvl 95+. so how does anyone reach the new 100+ phoenix valley?
The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
Post edited by Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i just saw in my available quest list that phoenix valley has been taken out for least lvl 95+. so how does anyone reach the new 100+ phoenix valley?

Probably the same as before. Go to the npc next to the rebirth Spirit disciple in arch near the elder. And select the appropriate quest.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • xvokcx
    xvokcx Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    PV for 100+ IT:S awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seeker paradise..

Sins can foget about Using Stealth and going to the boss and it's froggies.. Stealth doesnt work there haha
  • xvokcx
    xvokcx Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The boss at the end is good exp easy to kill , no magic mobs , no stunning mobs no nothing just run gather and kill , THE boss when it dies it drops some Defense buff kinda thingies and a lot of little frogs spawn you must kill em fast , cuz that's the bigest exp in the instance . Kinda like Heads in FCC but much better All in all it's awesome the job they did . Now we just need a lvl 100+ FCC instance like this
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    xvokcx wrote: »
    The boss at the end is good exp easy to kill , no magic mobs , no stunning mobs no nothing just run gather and kill , THE boss when it dies it drops some Defense buff kinda thingies and a lot of little frogs spawn you must kill em fast , cuz that's the bigest exp in the instance . Kinda like Heads in FCC but much better All in all it's awesome the job they did . Now we just need a lvl 100+ FCC instance like this
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty gotta try it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Wow lets take the entire challenge out of the instance...

K Any class with a constant AoE or Very high DPH will now be able to solo this instance with decent gear.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    this will be my seekers clubhouse b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Miniarth - Sanctuary
    Miniarth - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The problem I see with this 100+ PV is that the mobs dont keep aggro a long time, like the 95+ one. But still, I duo it with a bm that pulls mobs in my vortex and we manage to do it 4 times in a row, giving us 11mil xp each. With the 95+, we did 4 runs too, but it only gave us 9.5mil xp.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The problem I see with this 100+ PV is that the mobs dont keep aggro a long time, like the 95+ one. But still, I duo it with a bm that pulls mobs in my vortex and we manage to do it 4 times in a row, giving us 11mil xp each. With the 95+, we did 4 runs too, but it only gave us 9.5mil xp.

How did you manage to open it more than twice? I have been having this problem for a while now.

I duo with a BM often, and after the first run we reset the instance like usual, and he opens the second time. After the second time we reset it again, but the R.O.C. NPC doesn't have a quest anymore, even after the instance was reset.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    How did you manage to open it more than twice? I have been having this problem for a while now.

I duo with a BM often, and after the first run we reset the instance like usual, and he opens the second time. After the second time we reset it again, but the R.O.C. NPC doesn't have a quest anymore, even after the instance was reset.

Pass lead before you leave squad then invite the other person. The instance stays with the leader of the squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Pass lead before you leave squad then invite the other person. The instance stays with the leader of the squad.

Well I know how to reset the instance, but even if I do, after the second run, we can't get the quest to spawn the mobs anymore.
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well I know how to reset the instance, but even if I do, after the second run, we can't get the quest to spawn the mobs anymore.

We were able to do that today. Player 1 opens PV by taking quest from ROC. Complete instance, pass lead to P2, leave SQ, reset instance. P1 invite P2, enter again, P2 take quest.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    We were able to do that today. Player 1 opens PV by taking quest from ROC. Complete instance, pass lead to P2, leave SQ, reset instance. P1 invite P2, enter again, P2 take quest.

That's what I did, but after the second run, there was no quest.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012

I duo'd it today with a friend, mobs actually immobilised her twice while she pulled mobs into vortex .__." after dying twice she got sick of it, but we have no clue what mob sealed >_<

The fishes do.
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited May 2012

I duo'd it today with a friend, mobs actually immobilised her twice while she pulled mobs into vortex .__." after dying twice she got sick of it, but we have no clue what mob sealed >_<

The defense buff reduces incoming attacks damage by 75%. After clicking the item you'll have to attack once to receive the buff. It only works vs. normal attacks. Any sort of skill goes around the buff.

Tested with a friend, she usually hits me for around 400~600 damage, with the buff 100~300. Her skills were still hitting as hard with or without the buff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Thank you Skai, good to know ^^

And are the forums messed up again? .__. I was editing my post and now it's below yours on my end. @_@
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Thank you Skai, good to know ^^

And are the forums messed up again? .__. I was editing my post and now it's below yours on my end. @_@

Apparently so D:
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I tried on Barb, and like in RB I can get sufficient chi to essentially continue aoe (Sage Bestial Rage + the new Morai skill Berserker's Rage). I didn't bother going far into it since the mobs took significantly longer to solo than Morai mobs with not much better XP. I think also that many of us have no interest in running an instance where there's no drops whatsoever but high repair costs.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Juffin - Archosaur
    Juffin - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    idk, at 103 I run it daily to get about 2.5% a run, I just would like to know why all the phoenix valley instances never open anouther area when you kill the boss in under 15 min.

The new instance is about the same xp as the old one but for me on my barb i can run the new one in about 15 min beginning to end with now morai skills.

As for sealing it is the frogs that do it and it is very low chance for me at least. I have only been sealed 3 times max per run some runs never.