Essence of Def/Assault.

Jhalil - Heavens Tear
Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
Ok so I've been trying to find exactly where these drop from. I know they drop from bosses in Lunar/Warsong but my faction has done a full run and didn't run in to any of the bosses that drop it (supposed to be a 100% drop, according to PW database).
So has anyone found these bosses or knows how to spawn them or where they spawn?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
Post edited by Jhalil - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Ok so I've been trying to find exactly where these drop from. I know they drop from bosses in Lunar/Warsong but my faction has done a full run and didn't run in to any of the bosses that drop it (supposed to be a 100% drop, according to PW database).
    So has anyone found these bosses or knows how to spawn them or where they spawn?

I thought it was a quest reward for killing them. and then another quest for basic badges...?
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I thought it was a quest reward for killing them. and then another quest for basic badges...?

I think it's a quest to summon the boss after u kill the regular boss.
    edited May 2012
    I think it's a quest to summon the boss after u kill the regular boss.

Err something to that effect.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Sakkin - Heavens Tear
    Sakkin - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    its last warsong boss for attack and some of teh lunar last boss's also for defense
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I did all WS bosses as wel, nothing...
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    I did all WS bosses as wel, nothing...

Yeah, you get 1 basic badge per boss you kill. But how in the world do you actually spawn the "final" bosses? |:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Yeah, you get 1 basic badge per boss you kill. But how in the world do you actually spawn the "final" bosses? |:

You ran the full warsong? (saved all 5 incarations)

And beat the Hidden final boss?

If so and there's no quest after for any advance then maybe these are the advanced.... in which case further research will be done for these new badges D:
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    I didn't do it personally but I don't think they saved all 5 incarnations. Probably did it the regular BH way and let them die. I guess I'll try and do a full warsong tonight and do all incarnations and all that mumbo jumbo. I just want to know if that attack/def badge is a quest thing that everyone gets or if it's 1 piece and you have to either sell it or decide on who gets it or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    I didn't do it personally but I don't think they saved all 5 incarnations. Probably did it the regular BH way and let them die. I guess I'll try and do a full warsong tonight and do all incarnations and all that mumbo jumbo. I just want to know if that attack/def badge is a quest thing that everyone gets or if it's 1 piece and you have to either sell it or decide on who gets it or something.

Pretty sure itll be a squad quest and everyone will get one like the basic badges. I think the hard part will be getting the mold you want.. (considering there is over...10 classes for r9 so thats..50 molds just for r9 then another... 18 molds for nirvana... 1/68 chance of the mold you want for armor and statistically even lower once you figure weapons which will have a **** rate.)

Hurray and good luck ;p.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Fuzzy just completed a run of the new Lunar. Much much much more interesting.

After killing a boss, a new NPC will appear. Squad lead has the option to talk to em to spawn an advanced version of the boss that was just slain.

The panda and squad chose to complete the Drake Fling path for a test. The Basic Badge was awarded to everyone in the squad for the kills of the first 2 boss. As well, a Mold: Omen: Samsara Greaves dropped from the 2nd boss. The Basic Badge and the mold are basically bound to the player. The badge is simply an award that shows up in your inventory, the mold is unable to be traded.

After killing Drake Fling, Fuzzy & Co. spawned the advanced version. He has a few interesting tricks including a 20 meter knockback skill. Much more fun than the basic version of Drake. Once dead he dropped an Essence of Defence. This mat is able to be traded.

Fuzzy is not sure if there is a way to determine that X boss will drop X mold, but will try a different path through Lunar on the next run and keep people posted if the mat drops are different.

b:kiss
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear
    ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Each boss in lunar/warsong drops a piece off of a specific set. For example the wood or water boss (forgot which) would only drop the mold for the chest pieces, while the other one would be only the pants.
    However it seems like none drop the weapon molds so far and I can't find it on the PWDatabase either on how to obtain the weapon molds.
    So I guess PW only did something half-assed again, surprise, surprise.
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited May 2012

No offense to you or your faction, but full warsong and lunar does not = BH lunar and warsong.

Had your faction run full lunar, gotten to the last boss, we went primal, after killing primal. We spawned the next boss, he dropped one essence of defense.

We did warsong the first time, no one protected any valley, we killed all 5 warsong bosses and their future versions, but no offense essence, simply because we failed the first part. Next time we tried to defend, but we are super noob and failed. Will take a few tries for us to learn how to do full warsong again, and we suspect, the incarnation boss will have the drop.

Just takes time and patience, just like the new EU. Hiding in the bushes, killing phy immune, elemental bosses together, saving incarnations. Teamwork and fun, make the new instances fun.

The aba boss was easy to drop, regular squads can do it, just do it like vana last boss. All spark, hf, gs, debuffs, boss dead. If you have a 103 sin with Hook and thorn in squad, well, take the cautious approach.

As someone mentioned, weapon molds were not seen at all. After killing 16 bosses, not a single weapon mold, so it is not a matter of killing the right boss, something is missing that is causing the weapon molds to be not there. Hope this gets looked into quickly.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Yeah we've already done that and it's clear now how to get them. Also weapon molds supposedly drop from the final bosses the same that drop essences but at a low random chance. I've seen one person link the mold for a bow and said that the final boss dropped it. But the database nor the encyclopedia confirm this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LittlePony - Dreamweaver
    LittlePony - Dreamweaver Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I did full warsong few times, weapons drops from final boss, u will get him if all pavs will be defended.
    Lunar drops Essence Of Defence for gear, Warsong final boss drops Essence of Offence for crafting weapons + 2 molds.
    Saw mold for nirvana claws, hammers, bow and few r9 weps.
    Screenies: http://i.imgur.com/mttiz.png http://i.imgur.com/1dExj.png
    The trouble with real life is that there is no danger music.