PWE..You guys are good.

Options
Reaperarm - Harshlands
Reaperarm - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Chronicles
Raps and cannies down. Tokens up(incentive to buy moar packs) O ya you guys are good.

Players...This is what you are getting.

http://youtu.be/kZTEHzDzTOA b:laugh
If you find yourself hopelessly pulled towards running into massive amounts of mobs in a vain attempt to aoe them all to death.......You just might be a bm.
Post edited by Reaperarm - Harshlands on

Comments

• Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    hahahaha!
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    hahah omg your killing me XDDDDD I watch this and I just picture every GM doing this.I wonder what they look like when we have 2x drops I wanna see that video :DDDD
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Rap and Canny prices are exactly the same on HT, some are even trying to sell Canny for 500k each...
  • thebluebeast
    thebluebeast Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Well what u thought have a company to do? Earn money, more and more.. or give their costumers options to get all without pay rl money so that the company have to pay for all without earning money... ok sure i know they would still earn money without that but if u are a company boss what would u like to do? Earn money right... if u find a way to get more money... would u decline it cause some of ur customers may be unhappy with the higher prices... especially when most of em keep still complain about all but stay as ur custpmer... some of em would rlly go but a double amount of new customers will come?

I think u would do exactly the same like PWE... more money is better... thats it... thats the life... the rl... and PWE workers may have all a rl, may have familys and so on... and im sure they dont need to take any cent in circles cause they have enough... but they love the same like all ppl all over the world would love too... more money is better... its not all but it makes the life easier

See, the thing is... i dont like this new situation in the game too... but i see the point behind it... and if i think about it... i can just say... i would rlly do the same if i had to choose in a company more money or not that much complainings cause it get all more expensive and more and more... and pwe is just that... a company
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    b:nosebleed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    But... may 4th was 19 days ago D:
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Raps and cannies down. Tokens up(incentive to buy moar packs) O ya you guys are good.

Players...This is what you are getting.

http://youtu.be/kZTEHzDzTOA b:laugh

has anyone tried this? anyone know what the odds are?

if the odds are horrible, pwi found a way to get people to double gamble with packs and this ****. if the odds are good... well bye bye farmers b:surrender