Client Less Responsive After Patch?

Options
Hurrdurr - Lothranis
Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
Or is it just me?

Like when I tried to connect to the servers before they went online it gave me the log in timer. I clicked cancel and BAM, client went into not responding mode.

Later I logged in and then closed the client. The client once again went into not responding mode and I had to kill it from process tab in task manager.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Post edited by Hurrdurr - Lothranis on

Comments

• Sabrina_Myst - Lost City
    Sabrina_Myst - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Or is it just me?

Like when I tried to connect to the servers before they went online it gave me the log in timer. I clicked cancel and BAM, client went into not responding mode.

Later I logged in and then closed the client. The client once again went into not responding mode and I had to kill it from process tab in task manager.

Anyone else experiencing this?

so let me guess , you can not login to just like me and you are getting no answer at all right ?

usualy im prepared to get a **** answer but now i don't have answers at all .

just look at my tread.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1363071

cya
  • lsbarcode1
    lsbarcode1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    yeah im having issues too so your not alone
  • Kahunny - Dreamweaver
    Kahunny - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I had the same issue earlier.
    When you patch the game, open task manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete, then go to process and find the elementclient.exe

Close it / end it and patching should go fine after :)
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    No, it's not an error while patching. I said I finished patching now when I close my client it goes to not responding.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    No, it's not an error while patching. I said I finished patching now when I close my client it goes to not responding.

Sounds like something is missing/corrupt in your registry to make it close properly?

Check there first.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • BigPizza - Lost City
    BigPizza - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    back in my day (2008) the pw client was great but now its just out of date. Please PWE update the pwi client