Public Lie?

s1llyvi3tb0i
s1llyvi3tb0i Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
So apparently couple months ago, PWI clearly stated that the 5-pack Medal of Glory would be removed from boutique PERMANENTLY, but they put it back now?

Was wondering if anyone did read that part and question the same way as i am now lol b:sweat
Post edited by s1llyvi3tb0i on

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    step 1: look up "indefinitely"
    step 2: look up "permanently"
    step 3: feel silly

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    If I remember right, the term was "indefinitely", meaning they will put it back whenever they like basically, because that's how PWE works.

Packs are here in the boutique "indefinitely" too. If anything, its a dumb way of promoting rank 9 with the next set of rank 9 gears coming out this maint.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Indefinitely.

Even if English isn't your first language, or even if it's your first, you should at least learn the words' definitions first.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The temptation for a quick buck never truly fades away.

As for that truly subtle difference between words, you got to be very aware and wary about it.
    Don't say they misled you when you should really have read the lines written in small characters or defined all words extremely precisely.
    b:laugh
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So apparently couple months ago, PWI clearly stated that the 5-pack Medal of Glory would be removed from boutique PERMANENTLY, but they put it back now?

Was wondering if anyone did read that part and question the same way as i am now lol b:sweat

you must be new here, they almost never use stone cold dead end words like "permanent" or "without fail". This has happened before, a few times, get used to it they use open ended words.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    the first time frankie used that term "indefinitely" i had to look it up too b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • s1llyvi3tb0i
    s1llyvi3tb0i Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    the first time frankie used that term "indefinitely" i had to look it up too b:chuckle

lol oh well b:laugh
  • BigPizza - Lost City
    BigPizza - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    yea but frankie is always like that ,for example when he says something is coming soon it could be 6-12 months
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Be as vague as possible, never tell the whole truth, and never say anything is definite. PWE has taught their little politicians well.
  • BigPizza - Lost City
    BigPizza - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Be as vague as possible, never tell the whole truth, and never say anything is definite. PWE has taught their little politicians well.
    what a great role model for the community "sarcasm" I dont think i can trust this company anymore. If they were to hand out a vote of no confidence, i honestly would vote of no confidence "no offense frankie if your reading this