SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i would reinstall this game just to kill u -.-"

That's funny. Because you cant.
  • Demon_troll - Harshlands
    Demon_troll - Harshlands Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    That's funny. Because you cant.

on u sin and archer i can kill u 2 shot nab.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i would reinstall this game just to be **** killed by u -.-"

You are an idiot who will die alone , it is the truth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Ancris - Archosaur
    Ancris - Archosaur Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Because hes a ****ing idiot. Windshielding after demon spark is soooo proooooo

I'm not high level or Archer so I have no idea what tactics Archers should use, but since common logic isn't level restricted I would say that skills are there for a reason...
    edited May 2012
    **** this i am going back on ncsoft's forum... this forum have way too many damn trolls...
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    on u sin and archer i can kill u 2 shot nab.

b:laughI cant tank your demon spark in magic marrow. on my archer i would aim low and metal you again and on my sin i would knife throw you out of stealthb:laugh
  • Ancris - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    **** this i am going back on ncsoft's forum... this forum have way too many damn trolls...

Look who's talking b:shocked
    edited May 2012
    You are an idiot who will die alone , it is the truth

i am so going to go play that game now cuz i got home, i'll die alone and not care. i don't like anything anyway.
    edited May 2012
    I'm not high level or Archer so I have no idea what tactics Archers should use, but since common logic isn't level restricted I would say that skills are there for a reason...

Demon_troll is just another idiot whom the mods refuse to ban , don't even listen to him for your own sanity
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Ancris - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    Demon_troll is just another idiot whom the mods refuse to ban , don't even listen to him for your own sanity

Okay. I better make an Archer though to see for myself...
    edited May 2012
    Okay. I better make an Archer though to see for myself...

Archers are fun , hard to raise , but rewarding in the end :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    God dammit.. every archer thread is getting ruined by idiots these days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    God dammit.. every archer thread is getting ruined by idiots these days.

Isn't it so frustrating? Why won't they ban them?
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited May 2012
    Isn't it so frustrating? Why won't they ban them?

It's a matter of IQ Level. When you are in the same , you can hardly be mean to others similar as you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Aster why are you still playing this... "game" if you can even call it that. The most I do is log on to TW for my faction. I seriously can't find anything else to do. (hell I haven't even been on this forum for months)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
    edited May 2012
    It's Okeano !!!!!! b:surprisedb:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Aster why are you still playing this... "game" if you can even call it that. The most I do is log on to TW for my faction. I seriously can't find anything else to do. (hell I haven't even been on this forum for months)

That's exactly what Ast does anyway...except for events and some morai stuff.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited May 2012
    it's Okeano !!!!!! B:surprisedb:surprised

Omg Where!?!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2012
    Omg Where!?!?

trapped in the ponyland
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    trapped in the ponyland

I actually wouldn't mind being there. ^_^
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    edited May 2012
    I actually wouldn't mind being there. ^_^

neither do i , neither do i b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    neither do i , neither do i b:dirty

one sec, isn't that bestiality? b:shocked

edit: wtf they dont censor bestiality
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    one sec, isn't that bestiality? b:shocked

edit: wtf they dont censor bestiality

All due respect, can you keep the spam to a minimum? I really like that this forum used to be pretty free of trollery and whatnot... Stop derailing Ast's thread.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited May 2012
    All due respect, can you keep the spam to a minimum? I really like that this forum used to be pretty free of trollery and whatnot... Stop derailing Ast's thread.

pheonix started it
    but yeah i will stop, demon troll is gone so spam will be at a minimum
    edited May 2012
    I'm sorry QQ , i just missed Okeano's posts b:surrenderb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    I'm sorry QQ , i just missed Okeano's posts b:surrenderb:surrender

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    BH Seat Speed Run I guess.
    I wonder if others have been doin it like this :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited August 2012

I've thought about doing that so many times but never did it due to cant bring alts along for extra BH rewards. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vindis - Dreamweaver
    Vindis - Dreamweaver Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Very nice Asterelle. I'll have to try out using stealth like that sometime.
    Ring Engraving/Amulet Carving Guide - pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1174451

Retired from PWI.

b:bye