How does a sin make money after level 60+

Options
Soulflames - Heavens Tear
Soulflames - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Assassin
Well im level 61 yay lol and im poor as hell. Someone told me i was gonna be poor but really my Bloodpaint is worthless cause i have to use pots to actually stay alive. I got no money for charms and most of my coins go to either skills or wep/armor. So just wondering any good way to make money and have fun or any good location. Please if u know i would love to hear all u have to say so i hope i get some answers.

PS im about to be level 62...........and i got 150 coins XD

b:bye TY and hope i get possitive comments b:laughb:bye
Post edited by Soulflames - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kyuukyokutai - Lost City
    Kyuukyokutai - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Spark farm... easiest way...

With spark, your bloodpaint will cover your lost hp, and if you need to heal more, just double spark. Remember, you're a chii machine, which means that you can do endless double spark, and heal yourself always. Use the pots that drop on the floor, and get
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    farm mats or herbs, do TT or smth like that. there is no class what can get enough money for charms and good gears with just questing/grinding.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Skimi: I can disagree with that.

A BM can get enough cash from a few hours of grinding in a good spot, for charms as the minimum. :)
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well ya, axe bm can just use normal hits + lvl 3 sutra(it needs 1 lvl 12 mp pot to use lol), but then again while you grind you would gain lots of exp/sp which means more money needed on skills/on repairs and for next gears so you still end up with no money saved up
  • Kyuukyokutai - Lost City
    Kyuukyokutai - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Spark farm... easiest way...

With spark, your bloodpaint will cover your lost hp, and if you need to heal more, just double spark. Remember, you're a chii machine, which means that you can do endless double spark, and heal yourself always. Use the pots that drop on the floor, and get

I was cutted >_<

What I would say is: get every single drop, and use the pots that drop from the mobs.

Simple combo for this: Rib Strike, Spark, click until dead.

Also, learn how to unlimited double spark, as if you choose to double spark on each mob for faster kill, you'll need it. It works like that (supposing your chii is at zero)

Chi 1 (200 Chi): Tackling Slash > Rising Dragon Strike > Spark Burst+
    Chi 2 (205~250 Chi): Tackling Slash > Inner Harmony > Spark Burst+
    Chi 3 (150 Chi): Shadow Escape > Tackling Slash > Spark Burst+
    Chi 4 (50 Chi): Tackling Slash > Spark Burst+
    Chi Pre-emptive (30 Chi): Knife Throw > Wolf Emblem

In a prolonged fight you use it in this order:

Chi 1 > Chi 2 > Chi 1 > Chi 3 > Chi 4 > Start Over

(copied from ArkToNE guide, The Asssassin Guide)

OBS: Best to farm ranged mobs, cuz with Tacking Slash, you'll only take half of the damage you would. Combo: Tacking Slash, Rib Strike and spark.
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Farm herbs for Life Powder. Life Powder and Blood Paint will keep you with enough health that you will use 1 HP pot every 7-10 mobs, and 0 MP pots as you can just use your regular attacks to gain chi for each double spark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Asassintreed - Momaganon
    Asassintreed - Momaganon Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    but were do u farm if u whant to get matts for your lvl like lvl 69 wep?
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Pardon me while I wonder what in longknifes name is a wimgboner b:shocked
    It doesnt sound right
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Pardon me while I wonder what in longknifes name is a wimgboner b:shocked
    It doesnt sound right

enjoy
    you only purge once #yopo
    edited May 2012
    Options

That....
    didn't answer my question.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    inb4hax
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    That....
    didn't answer my question.

Veiny throbbing wings doesn't answer your question?
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Veiny throbbing wings doesn't answer your question?

Well sort of, but I need a technical definition.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    A wingboner, similarly to the boner one gets in one's p3nis, occurs when the right spots of a brony's epeen are stimulated enough to cause an nerdgasmic erection of one's wings.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
    edited May 2012
    Options
    A wingboner, similarly to the boner one gets in one's p3nis, occurs when the right spots of a brony's epeen are stimulated enough to cause an nerdgasmic erection of one's wings.

That's just not right. Not right whatsoever.
    edited May 2012
    Options

"A wingboner refers to a pegasus experiencing an involuntary flaring of his/her wings upon arousal."
    ---
    Also may occur in other winged creatures

:shrug:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • bubbelgirl
    bubbelgirl Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    All the bs-ing left aside, here's a decent answer 2 ur question, what 2 farm on...
    Go 2 Etherblade, near the teleport, u'll c flying foxy's, kill those for a few hours, & u'll get a nice combo of both exp & drops (aka coins)
    gl & hf

b:bye
    edited May 2012
    Options
    bubbelgirl wrote: »
    All the bs-ing left aside, here's a decent answer 2 ur question, what 2 farm on...
    Go 2 Etherblade, near the teleport, u'll c flying foxy's, kill those for a few hours, & u'll get a nice combo of both exp & drops (aka coins)
    gl & hf

You realize...that post was from 2010. Right?
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    HMMMM,
    I'd like to think of a WingBoner as the job title of the person who removes the bones from my beloved Wing Stop Chicken Wings :D

less bones, more chicken, all deliciousness
    edited May 2012
    Options
    bubbelgirl wrote: »
    gl & hf

sins cant heavens flame b:embarrass
    HMMMM,
    I'd like to think of a WingBoner as the job title of the person who removes the bones from my beloved Wing Stop Chicken Wings :D

less bones, more chicken, all deliciousness
    mmmmmmmmm chicken, i like that definition better
  • SSCaster - Lost City
    SSCaster - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    sins cant heavens flame b:embarrass

You misread boy, gl & hf = Good Luck & Have Fun

Not Glacial Ice and Heaven's Flame :>

trolololololo