The dumbest thing you've done or believed in PWI

Options

Comments

• _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The stupidest thing ive ever done was:

when the game first came out and gold was 75k a piece, i spent the ENTIRE day trying to buy some so i could buy a charm.... i failed.

Oh, and I actually tried to do the Valentines day Event back in the day... GG. (Jewels pull ftw)
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My 1st char was a barb.. i had like half points in vit and half in magic points...

When i was lv7x on my EP.. went do Public Quest, cuz had more nothing to do and was quickly lvl kinda. And started using Tempest skill all the time on mobs... But there was alot people there and then i saw my name pink. everyone was saying to put the protections, but i didnt know they were talking to me... A few minutes later, had like 4hours red for Tempesting, when i go to reply the quest, someone killed me and i droped my wings cuz didnt had Safety Lock. Then asked someone how to put safety lock and i did put 2hours SL . LOL
    Like most of u say, now we laugh to bad at this...
  • EIijah - Lost City
    EIijah - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My 1st char was a barb.. i had like half points in vit and half in magic points...

When i was lv7x on my EP.. went do Public Quest, cuz had more nothing to do and was quickly lvl kinda. And started using Tempest skill all the time on mobs... But there was alot people there and then i saw my name pink. everyone was saying to put the protections, but i didnt know they were talking to me... A few minutes later, had like 4hours red for Tempesting, when i go to reply the quest, someone killed me and i droped my wings cuz didnt had Safety Lock. Then asked someone how to put safety lock and i did put 2hours SL . LOL

lmfao, everyone comes to pwi forums when pwv goes down
    wizard pvp videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
  • EtherbIade - Harshlands
    EtherbIade - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

You forgot to say the time u try +11 your weapon and used the wrong stone and tha reseted to 0 xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Unholly - Lothranis
    Unholly - Lothranis Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Whent on Biding Hall one day and saw Yataghan Vortex and it said class : Assassin
    Was like "OMG! sins can have vortex! im going to be so cool when i can vortex mobs on my sin b:cool (Them seekers wont have anything on me)" b:chuckle
    After buying i sit there wondering how i could of been so stupid b:cry
    How do i amuse myself?
    Sometimes i count to 1000 and back down again, usually i get stuck on 3

YouTube: youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • _Merse_ - Raging Tide
    _Merse_ - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Only dumbest thing I've done that I can think of is actually spending $ on this game... b:surrender
  • Ancris - Archosaur
    Ancris - Archosaur Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hmmm I have done a lot of dumb things >:O
    1. I charged Zen b:cry
    2. I managed my money poorly so I ended up with a ton of stuff that I couldn't sell and didn't want b:shocked
    Note: For reason 2 I actually quit after Christmas but I decided to come back now... b:victory
    3. I lost 10 hours of being with my family during Christmas just to get a fashion set which I got in crappy colours b:shutup
    4. I sold my Christmas fash set b:surrender
    5. I came back ~200 seconds before server closed for Imperial Fury update...
  • Nerlda - Dreamweaver
    Nerlda - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i gave someone 50m and 4 dots i been saving for my endgame gear because i did believe he did care about me . stupid i know (=
  • Ancris - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i gave someone 50m and 4 dots i been saving for my endgame gear because i did believe he did care about me . stupid i know (=

So he pretended to care about you only to get your stuff? What an [CENSORED]
  • Nerlda - Dreamweaver
    Nerlda - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So he pretended to care about you only to get your stuff? What an [CENSORED]
    he did and damn he was good at it. i did find out later that there where one more girl on DW that have been scammed by the same guy.
  • Ancris - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    Options
    he did and damn he was good at it. i did find out later that there where one more girl on DW that have been scammed by the same guy.

Dessssssspicable...

Anyway another dumb thing.
    6. I won't go 5 aps once I'm high level...
  • Defaultwomen - Raging Tide
    Defaultwomen - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    well the dumbest things ive done were putting magic points into my BM untill i rerolled to a seeker and started understanding things i realised i shoundnt of done that... using HA+LA on the bm... thinking that Wizard AOE was an AOE Heal when i did PV for the first few times.. some1s said this before but when i used to wait untill those things dancing at the begginging when genisis was about , to start before 1 day i presed enter and was like wtf. more recently when i played was when i gave a guy 1mil coins thinking hed give me his r8 sin ( i know stupid me) , and that was like the only money i had left lol. and maybe the worst for me was when i was getting that lvl60 cape from that bh69 thing when i payed like in total 16mil because i stupidy repeatedly chose the WRONG DAMN CAPE i felt so dirty and it made me cringe :( lol. ive not played since like december 2011 so i cant remember them all :D
    edited May 2012
    Options
    And right now im downloading the update and got half way and its started again because of todays patch FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  • forkshifter
    forkshifter Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I figured with me being a low level, I would get a group of high level friends in a squad; we all went down the Swamp. (Mind you I was lv 5, they were lv 80+) They didn't tell me that I wouldn't get high X.P from all this until I was lv 10 (the decided to tell me that AFTER all this stuff that im about to tell you btw ). So I roll with it all the way down staying away from the monsters, we Reach a town and everyone has to go. I logged off as well not thinking..

The next day when I logged on, I was stuck in Swamp of Wrath Area for a few hours, couldn't teleport even though I had 4k coins. Couldn't get anyone to help me for the longest time. I tried to get back to wolf Totem on my own and died, then I had someone try to help me finally and they were leading me down to .. ahh im not sure what the place was called. Rage something.. idk it was at the very bottom right corner on the map. The monsters went from lv 60 to 70. .. They teleporter there and told me to make it there i'll be okay -.- I died a lot trying.

I finally figured out the teleport system. You have to teleport to w.e is closer and work from there.. I guess.. My xp was at 80% ... That day It dropped down to 0%.

I still have a bad habit of doing this.. When will I learn?

Way to pick on the New Person.. e.e
  • forkshifter
    forkshifter Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    And right now im downloading the update and got half way and its started again because of todays patch FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

OH about the system atm, when will it be back on, and is the update a MUST?
    edited May 2012
    Options
    OH about the system atm, when will it be back on, and is the update a MUST?

idk and yes
  • KuranKitten - Heavens Tear
    KuranKitten - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I couldn't possibly type down all of the dumb things I have done. There are just too many. And the dumbest thing I believed was that I would get in trouble for goon glitching, so I never did it. If I knew then what I know now b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EtherbIade - Harshlands
    EtherbIade - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    a dumb thing i did, is to didn't buy tokens before the maintenance and now they are at insane price and i'm out pots....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Breathe! Damnit breathe!

I won't let you die on me b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'd rather not say.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • GilgamCly - Raging Tide
    GilgamCly - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    A previous post reminds me when i started to play PWI and i think we all have done noob things or believed something that we realize wasn't the case. (like the people thinking venomancer normal bramble work in PvP)

When I first started playing I BELIEVED that this game was based on a Legendary myth and evolved into a virtual Fantasy world. The virtual graphics blew me way. I thought it could only get better.

Then as I played and saw some players not into fantasy as much as they were into leveling and mowing down all in their path or many were more into yammering on (sometime crudely) as if they were in some sort of social exchange network or blog site.

As I leveled my character I began to realize that the game was less focused on the fantasy elements as a whole and that it was greatly leaning toward the players that pumped the most amount of money into the game, would have all the best stuff and be the most powerful. I saw fixes and minor improvements being ignored in favor of bigger flashier add-ons.

When we all were waiting and anticipating for faction bases as a major asset to the game. I cringed when instead what we got was a money sink hole with just enough teasers to get players to go along with the shame.
    So when they started to introduced the motorcycle mount I knew it had truly taken a bad turn away from true fantasy.
    And although the developers play this balancing act between making an awesome Fantasy world game and making a Cash Cow, I have resigned to settle into complacency until a better game comes along with a true focus on the game elements rather than this facsimily.
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • Starflair - Dreamweaver
    Starflair - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Dumbest thing I've done...been a while since my newbie days but i recently forked up 10.5mil in Mats to craft a lvl100 Djins waltz (dual axes) with the mindset of "what are the odds I'll get terrible stats?". Well...-% required and +12 mag on axes won't get you far on the field or on the market. Best offer I got for it was 100k. Looks pretty though..
  • cheri
    cheri Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Leave the game for a couple of years, came back and all my characters were gone, gold, rides etc. The game still recognizes I have them because it will only let me make 4 new characters but they are no where to be found. I got a new computer so I don't know if there was something lost in my old files but I thought I could play the game on anyone's computer. So very sad to lose my LV 50+ veno and my special pets that I spent a lot of cash on:(
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    cheri wrote: »
    Leave the game for a couple of years, came back and all my characters were gone, gold, rides etc. The game still recognizes I have them because it will only let me make 4 new characters but they are no where to be found. I got a new computer so I don't know if there was something lost in my old files but I thought I could play the game on anyone's computer. So very sad to lose my LV 50+ veno and my special pets that I spent a lot of cash on:(

Submit a ticket, sounds like a glitch. Also make sure you are on the right server, though I doubt that is the issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    It's k, someone on my server once accidentally bid 117 gold for axe and hammer mastery. b:cute

He gets so butthurt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Necro!!
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • cheri
    cheri Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Submit a ticket, sounds like a glitch. Also make sure you are on the right server, though I doubt that is the issue.

Now the stupidest thing I ever did was to start a bunch of new characters thinking my old ones were gone and they were merely on another server. It just never occurred to me to look because I ever only used the first that popped up. Silly me. Ty for your advice though:) I'm so relieved, doing the happy dance:) Now to remember how to play her. LOL!
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Necro!!

^^How True That is^^......b:surrender

b:spit___NECRO BAD, NOT GOOD!!! NECRO NEED Toooo STAY DEAD!!!!b:beatupb:fatbb:flower
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    That is because it used to be true, I still remember when suggestions were worked on, fixes were made and you would randomly see GMs walking around and greeting.

But then again, those memories are from back when Live Chat still worked and once after a live chat a GM appeared where I was grinding and gave me a citrine shard just because I was very nice and polite.

And in my case, I only wore NPC grade stuff until level 4x, when a friend made a 3 star piece of gear for me and I went WTF! You mean you CRAFTED this thing?

That is when I discovered crafting... And refining... And that every piece of white gear and not the fact of being a wizard was what had me killed that often.

Cassandru, I miss you. Still got that piece of armor somewhere.

You were the one who taught me what refining was b:chuckle I met you in BH39 and you took my 3 star chest and refined it to +2 and I was like OMG IT GAINES HP?????
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Necro!!
    seitori wrote: »
    ^^How True That is^^......b:surrender

b:spit___NECRO BAD, NOT GOOD!!! NECRO NEED Toooo STAY DEAD!!!!b:beatupb:fatbb:flower

Someone revive my thread :D

Its now a zombie thread :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
This discussion has been closed.