Imperial Fury May 23rd

Options

Comments

• Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    /nods

though apparently you can "glitch" those buffs or something according to rumors. (I don't exactly believe it but you never know..)

I can see Advanuce EU being swarmed for about.. 2-3 months then once a **** ton of books are on the market it won't be run again unless a few select small group wants to do it for their own books / money.

As for advance mode.. Only a few people will run this because the 3rd cast stuff isn't that great for the work required to put into it. Not to mention the rarity of the molds and even rarer the mold you want for said piece of gear.

Though overall I will enjoy looking forward to this. :>

Agreeed will be interesting to try these new instances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I'm looking forward too, but I'm really afraid that there will be tons of fail runs. At least in Advanced Endless Universe.
    Simple reason is that it requires "tremendous amounts of teamwork to successfully complete". And at current state, Endless Universe is too hard for many people. Many of them used to solo everything and know nothing about teamwork and don't want to work as a team.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    What I don't get is that it says: "This new advanced mode will be accessible up to six times per week," so it really isn't like a daily instance. I guess you can do it 6 times in a row in one day if someone wants (granted you stack those toxin brews). How does that work I wonder...do you get a set of 6 items that has a time limit?
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    What I don't get is that it says: "This new advanced mode will be accessible up to six times per week," so it really isn't like a daily instance. I guess you can do it 6 times in a row in one day if someone wants (granted you stack those toxin brews). How does that work I wonder...do you get a set of 6 items that has a time limit?

Perhaps the instance is a timed scenario, Like Moria PQ, Tiger Event, etc.

You can only enter it at a certain time every day. (Except one day a week.) and it requires a special new items from the new Moria Quest chain. (Advancing from the older moria quest chain.) But this is just my speculation.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I'm looking forward too, but I'm really afraid that there will be tons of fail runs. At least in Advanced Endless Universe.
    Simple reason is that it requires "tremendous amounts of teamwork to successfully complete". And at current state, Endless Universe is too hard for many people. Many of them used to solo everything and know nothing about teamwork and don't want to work as a team.

Suppose I`ll be doing guildruns first filled with friends <.<. It`s funny, we did teaching run for the normal EU and it took ~20mins all together when half of the squad was under 100. For random WC squad 20mins is a great run...
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Aiwana - Harshlands
    Aiwana - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

As far as I know, even if you have more than 1 toxin, you can't enter EU more than once a day.
  • My_Camry - Heavens Tear
    My_Camry - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hi Guys,

Anyone knows size of update/ have a link to it btw?
    I know if I update it before maintenance I won't be able to log in :)
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    Options
    As far as I know, even if you have more than 1 toxin, you can't enter EU more than once a day.

You cant but I`m quite positive you can restart the instance. It`s possible to restart the relay race after it`s been completed and when you do that, you gotta finish it again before you can go to the bosses part, least if you havent spawned the bosses before restarting relay. I dunno if it`s a bug or if it`s intended so you can do your extra toxins.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hi Guys,

Anyone knows size of update/ have a link to it btw?
    I know if I update it before maintenance I won't be able to log in :)

Edit:
    A manual update link will be provided in the Maintenance thread they create every Tuesday night.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This update isn't for another week.
    Perfect World International's latest content update, Imperial Fury, is slated to launch on May 23rd
    PWI news wrote:
    Our latest content update, Imperial Fury, scheduled for release May 23rd

The 23rd's tomorrow, patch should come out in tonight's maintenance unless there's a delay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The 23rd's tomorrow, patch should come out in tonight's maintenance unless there's a delay.

Of I wouldnt quote external source. But I`d use PWI site news tab and quote that as it states how new content update will be released on 23rd.
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Can't wait to run EU Advanced mode with idiots who can't even do it on normal mode...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    As my old friend Rod Stewart once said, "tonight's the night".

b:pleased
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So where's the maintenance announcement?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So where's the maintenance announcement?

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=530961

^^right there. You only went right past it to get to the forumsb:chuckle
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Options
    That's not the forum maintenance announcement. You know, "Maintenance tonight 11pm to 1pm PST" or similar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    As my old friend Rod Stewart once said, "tonight's the night".

b:pleased

That's good to hear. I remember one time you guys had to delay content a couple days XD.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    That's good to hear. I remember one time you guys had to delay content a couple days XD.

That was because soon came too soon b:chuckle

PURPLE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Angels_Age - Dreamweaver
    Angels_Age - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Is there a manual patch that I can download now instead of having to do the whole lengthy thing tomorrow when I wake up when everyone else is doing it?
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Is there a manual patch that I can download now instead of having to do the whole lengthy thing tomorrow when I wake up when everyone else is doing it?

Someone will probably post the manual patch within 7 hours or so, usually they wait until Frankie posts the official maintenance thread before they link it.
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Someone will probably post the manual patch within 7 hours or so, usually they wait until Frankie posts the official maintenance thread before they link it.

Or they'll post it right now:
    http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual/ec_patch_632-639.cup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited May 2012
    Options

Shocker.

Manual Patch as well as a outside source telling us information BEFORE anything official announcements. PWE is really dropping the ball.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Shocker.

Manual Patch as well as a outside source telling us information BEFORE anything official announcements. PWE is really dropping the ball.

The manual patch is always available early and the outside story was published the same day as the official announcement. You're just being picky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The manual patch is always available early and the outside story was published the same day as the official announcement. You're just being picky.

outside story was published before any official announcement was even mentioned. As for the patch being early yes I am aware they do it early, but generally they release it after the forum announcement thread (from what I've seen)
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Quick, dissect it for info! b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Shocker.

It makes perfect sense. Perhaps other website made agreement with PWE, so they have right to publish news first, and even get hands-on preview of upcoming content, so they can publish review when content comes out.

And it also makes perfect sense not to give links to manual patch so early. There is high possibility that someone download that patch, installs it, and then unnecessary seeks support cause they can't connect to server before maintenance.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    outside story was published before any official announcement was even mentioned. As for the patch being early yes I am aware they do it early, but generally they release it after the forum announcement thread (from what I've seen)

you've become quite the forum junkie since hitting 105. I think you just like seeing the fancy avatar b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    you've become quite the forum junkie since hitting 105. I think you just like seeing the fancy avatar b:cute

Job promotion actually. I sit behind a desk and manage accounts all day long... staring at numbers for too long gives me headaches and eye strain. This gives me a brief moment to let my eyes relax. b:chuckle
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Angels_Age - Dreamweaver
    Angels_Age - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

much obliged b:victory
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Am i right in saying PWE is trying to hype up adding general game content? i mean website posts, GMs counting down for a small game update which should be done every week but hasn't been because they've been without game updates since the patch after the expansion.

This type of update was done weekly a year ago and now there hyping it up like its big rare thing (which i suppose it is) and especially bug fixing lmao. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos