Get 105 with Goon Glitch replacement!

Options

Comments

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Yes, he is making a living by lying and ignoring people. Makes him pretty bad and shows his character as not being morally incorrect.

Freud is happy.
    A good portion of this entire game could have been saved by Frankie and his team of corrupt staff at Perfect World Entertainment providing:

-Balanced Cash shop
    -Customer service
    -Community management

Not about cat shop; it's speculation and opinion. Customer service does suck. If you get a bad hot dog at Burger King; do you blame the person that served it to you or the management / company that not only hired them but set the standards and maybe doesn't pay well enough for decent staff?
    So, yes. It makes Frankie and his staff pretty bad. A man who deals working with chemicals might shorten his lifespan - but it doesn't affect anyone else (besides his family/friends emotionally when he dies/gets sick). A man stating a bold statement to a community, and not following through with it, isn't much of a man at all.

For all you now Frankie is in a coma somewhere. He might be holding on to the job to give his terminally ill child hope (speculation). You're attacking a guy you know little about. You might want to send complaints about Frankie to PWI rather than posting **** here. Ultimately someone else is responsible for him.

The person that works unsafely with chemicals does affect others. They make it harder for people who care about their health to work the same job. They cause health and life insurances to cost more. They hurt future stocks of a company.
    As Trigger has put it - Frankie is nothing more than a "Yes man". Ready to ban anyone who goes against him and his staff, and ready to lie to the face of anyone who comes in his way. Follows through with nothing, and always comes off as not caring nor genuine.

Attacking the staff is against the TOS making all those that agreed to it and who attack them liars. Personally if I were able to; I'd ban all the people spamming us with "this game is dead" **** as well. They're hella lenient on the bannings imo. This is the most troll filled forum I've used.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    Freud is happy.

Not about cat shop; it's speculation and opinion. Customer service does suck. If you get a bad hot dog at Burger King; do you blame the person that served it to you or the management / company that not only hired them but set the standards and maybe doesn't pay well enough for decent staff?

For all you now Frankie is in a coma somewhere. He might be holding on to the job to give his terminally ill child hope (speculation). You're attacking a guy you know little about. You might want to send complaints about Frankie to PWI rather than posting **** here. Ultimately someone else is responsible for him.

The person that works unsafely with chemicals does affect others. They make it harder for people who care about their health to work the same job. They cause health and life insurances to cost more. They hurt future stocks of a company.

Attacking the staff is against the TOS making all those that agreed to it and who attack them liars. Personally if I were able to; I'd ban all the people spamming us with "this game is dead" **** as well. They're hella lenient on the bannings imo. This is the most troll filled forum I've used.

Frankie has been doing this since he got his job and deserves every bit of criticism that he receives.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Have u try it doing those ur saying, try to knife throw the boss using the sin that glitch and u will have bishop visitors (stealth again), am sure that BoA u talking is interupted 10x (where the hell u gonna take the next chi to use BoA), with R9 seeker u cant even come near or 5m close to bishop (so seeker is not an option rather another dead toons)

Try to test 1st those option rather than QQing in forum with empty words....

This glitch is not a glitch..... its real not hoax, but the main issue here is how to kill bishop before the entire squad got stun and dead..... any option and suggetion are welcome but be sure to test and try it to perfection....

Dude can you just...learn how to play? I would really have wanted to read your comment when the goon glitch was alive. "How to kill Goons before entire squad get stun and dead!"
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • EithanPsy - Heavens Tear
    EithanPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    how the hell do we do this thing already and is this really true!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    Freud is happy.

what did Freud have to do with double negatives?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    b:dirty Nice nice exp in 10 sec , lets try this today .. and I'm killing them alone .

there is no need for rainbowbull**** squads Lolz .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • BloodyNero - Raging Tide
    BloodyNero - Raging Tide Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    *plants a nuke under FC* problem solved
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    15 business days, and less than 5 posts from Frankie on PWI forums in total (guessing on that, but I'm probably right).

Frankieraye ever going to follow through with what he originally stated about managing a similar glitch better? Obviously not, lol.

How long does Perfect World Entertainment plan to ignore the player base? Before long, servers will be merging and the game will eventually close down. Funny how most of this could be solved by Frankieraye and his team of 0 PWE staff members (he's the only member of PWE), would get their act together and start managing a good gaming company.
  • EIijah - Lost City
    EIijah - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    15 business days, and less than 5 posts from Frankie on PWI forums in total (guessing on that, but I'm probably right).

Frankieraye ever going to follow through with what he originally stated about managing a similar glitch better? Obviously not, lol.

How long does Perfect World Entertainment plan to ignore the player base? Before long, servers will be merging and the game will eventually close down. Funny how most of this could be solved by Frankieraye and his team of 0 PWE staff members (he's the only member of PWE), would get their act together and start managing a good gaming company.

so angry
    wizard pvp videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
    edited May 2012
    Options
    so angry

Always, aye?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

i dunno how many pple stated that its not a glitch. >.> every sequence is working as it is suppose to in game. properly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i dunno how many pple stated that its not a glitch. >.> every sequence is working as it is suppose to in game. properly.

So the screenshots are lies and people have been trolling?
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

It`s obviously a glitch. It`s not intended to work that way and thus is a glitch. I dont think it`s really worth the effort unless my math is terribly off. But it`s glitch, clear as sky.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    Nana_PL - Raging Tide Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i wanna give it a try and commit suicide :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It`s obviously a glitch. It`s not intended to work that way and thus is a glitch. I dont think it`s really worth the effort unless my math is terribly off. But it`s glitch, clear as sky.
    i dont think it is >.>
    when you know why its working and look at the factors that are there. You can recreate the same thing with a lower lv mob anywhere any lvl and it will be the same (cept it doesnt have the extra skills to spawn bishops)

is each action process to complete this method going agaisnt any intended game mechanics?
    no
    is it going through loopholes like the goonz?
    no
    is it absurd?
    yes
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    so angry

He had his tantrum, over and over again until they stickied his last tantrum and then manufactured up an answer for him.

What did he do with this success? Finally stop posting in the forums of the game he claims he doesn't play anymore?

Nope. He's still here and still crying, in every thread he can think of, like he's the Ralph Nader of MMOs.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear
    ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Jesus christ Trem you're annoying as balls.
    If I were employeed by PWI I would have your posts display on a main frame just so the whole staff can look at it for ****s and giggles.

"Oh look! He made another post counting down AHAHAHAHAHA."
    That's what I expect they do now already. Just go play your other games or something your posts are annoying to keep seeing pop up in every single thread when I just want to read the forums |:
    edited May 2012
    Options
    He had his tantrum, over and over again until they stickied his last tantrum and then manufactured up an answer for him.

What did he do with this success? Finally stop posting in the forums of the game he claims he doesn't play anymore?

Nope. He's still here and still crying, in every thread he can think of, like he's the Ralph Nader of MMOs.

I lol'd a bit. Thanks for the kind words of wisdom, oh mighty RedMenace.
    Jesus christ Trem you're annoying as balls.
    If I were employeed by PWI I would have your posts display on a main frame just so the whole staff can look at it for ****s and giggles.

"Oh look! He made another post counting down AHAHAHAHAHA."
    That's what I expect they do now already. Just go play your other games or something your posts are annoying to keep seeing pop up in every single thread when I just want to read the forums |:

Interesting, I seem to have it a soft spot. I can't play a game that isn't playable at present, can I? I've played the beta when it's available, but if the servers are offline, I surely can't play. Honestly, if you don't like seeing me post on an open video game's message board, go somewhere else? Lol.

The content of the text I write is genuine. Whether you or Redface up there agree, isn't my problem. I enjoy showing the idiocy of PWE & it's staff, and set personal goals out, occasionally showing the public.
  • mikaelr
    mikaelr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Idk if any1 already said how but I think it's easy to do this way.

See the sin on the picture. They now has the squad stealth that increase the stealth lvl by 50 and the boss will then reset and keep spawning bishops.

b:bye
    edited May 2012
    Options
    mikaelr wrote: »

See the sin on the picture. They now has the squad stealth that increase the stealth lvl by 50 and the boss will then reset and keep spawning bishops.

the boss doesnt reset at all ijs >.>

unless there are 2 diff. methods being used and 2 diff. mechanics to do this. That method you mentioned IS glitching cause reset bosses shouldnt continue to spawn ****. The one im talking about keeps aggro on the boss for the duration of the period, unless a certain time runs out. And when it does, all the bishops will also loose aggro and insta-die off.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    mikaelr wrote: »

No it wouldn't.

Share the Stealth gives you 30 Stealth Levels. Since all non-Assassin classes lack the additional 20 from Cat-Like Tread, their Stealth Level would be at most 135, which means the boss would just attack them instead.

Of course this could be circumvented by having the sin be the only one in range.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    RUN LIKE HELL...yea that's how it's done

The person with agro takes the boss for a long walk...meanwhile bishes spawn at his/her feet along the way....die or exit FC and the boss resets with the bishes still intact.

YES it IS a glitch...the bishes SHOULDN'T be there after the boss resets.
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
    edited May 2012
    Options
    RUN LIKE HELL...yea that's how it's done

The person with agro takes the boss for a long walk...meanwhile bishes spawn at his/her feet along the way....die or exit FC and the boss resets with the bishes still intact.

YES it IS a glitch...the bishes SHOULDN'T be there after the boss resets.
    unless youve actually succeeded doing it that way... thats not how it works >.>
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    unless youve actually succeeded doing it that way... thats not how it works >.>

I have...on accident when I tried to solo the boss on my BM. I ran til I was out...then back at the boss I found about 20 bishes walking with him.

This would be easier to do on a sin with Tidal Protection and faster run gear....or a barb since they run fast...though you'd need to spark off the freeze.

Any way you look at it...this is a glitch. The bishes should vanish once nobody has agro on the boss.
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I have...on accident when I tried to solo the boss on my BM. I ran til I was out...then back at the boss I found about 20 bishes walking with him.

This would be easier to do on a sin with Tidal Protection and faster run gear....or a barb since they run fast...though you'd need to spark off the freeze.

Any way you look at it...this is a glitch. The bishes should vanish once nobody has agro on the boss.
    thats probably a rare glitch. Same thing happened to me just once on the SUPER HULK SMASH GTFO RUN boss. I was soloing, it hit me, i died, went back, and the bosses HP was at the same amount i left off with. Less than 50%. Never saw it after that tho.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    thats probably a rare glitch. Same thing happened to me just once on the SUPER HULK SMASH GTFO RUN boss. I was soloing, it hit me, i died, went back, and the bosses HP was at the same amount i left off with. Less than 50%. Never saw it after that tho.

nope bishops do not go poof they reset to the bosses room.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    nope bishops do not go poof they reset to the bosses room.
    well main point is thats not the way to spawn 400 or so bishops >.>
  • Rubride - Lost City
    Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Personally, I don't see the point of glitching this guy to get to Lv105...
    Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)
  • RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Bye bye to glitch *waves*
    edited May 2012
    Options
    someone go try it and see if its really fixed xD