A suggestion about having a new instance

Thorntons - Archosaur
Thorntons - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
I'd put this in the suggestion box but that sub forum is dead as a door nob and ignored.

Would it be out of the question for Frankie to include a patch to give us a new instance containing the FB109 bosses as the files already exist for the bosses?

The main purpose being to farm the skill books dropped from these. Obviously tweak bosses to be level 150 and the instance contain mobs, possibly level 150 too to stop sins having yet another cake walk of an instance. As well as adjusting the drop table to update it with the times.

Obviously I could suggest making the bosses hard eg. giving them bramble and self buffs etc, and increase their drop rates by 5 while they remain level 150. But I'm not sure about that.
Post edited by Thorntons - Archosaur on

Comments

• RandomDent - Dreamweaver
    RandomDent - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Would it be out of the question for Frankie to include a patch to give us a new instance containing the FB109 bosses as the files already exist for the bosses?

Answer: Yes.

Frankie doesn't make patches. He's a GM, not a developer.
    See, I can hyper a nub up like the rest of yas!
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    As far as my knowledge goes, Warsong & Nirvana are where the FB109 caves should be. Thus the files for the caves both exist and dont exist.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    As far as my knowledge goes, Warsong & Nirvana are where the FB109 caves should be. Thus the files for the caves both exist and dont exist.

Close but not quite.

Nirvana is its own instance.

Warsong is the FB109 Heaven.

There is no instance made yet with the full use of FB109 Hell.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Close but not quite.

Nirvana is its own instance.

Warsong is the FB109 Heaven.

There is no isntance made yet with the use of FB109 Hell.

It's true that Nirvana is its own instance but technically it borrows data from FB 109 Hell. It's more like, 1/3 of the actual FB109 Hell.

Warsong on the other hand is 100% FB109 Heaven, indeed.

But damn, I wish they implement an instance that uses 100% of FB 109 Hell. I don't mind if it's another changed instance (like Warsong) but I find that place pretty nice and I'd love to do stuff in there.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Thorntons - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    Yeah I was aware of both 109 instances being used to some degree. I know there was a map called "Dark Sand Palace" but I can't find it on ecatomb anymore. I can remember it looking massive. I was thinking to use that instance as it would still be in the coding, if not just use the whole of fb109 hell.
    edited May 2012
    It's true that Nirvana is its own instance but technically it borrows data from FB 109 Hell. It's more like, 1/3 of the actual FB109 Hell.

Warsong on the other hand is 100% FB109 Heaven, indeed.

But damn, I wish they implement an instance that uses 100% of FB 109 Hell. I don't mind if it's another changed instance (like Warsong) but I find that place pretty nice and I'd love to do stuff in there.

Yes it uses 6 of the rooms, but sadly that's about it. I suppose technically it COULD be the FB109 but I'm pretty sure they used a different "spawn location" for it since it isn't the same generated map detail and the bosses are different. but /shrug
    Yeah I was aware of both 109 instances being used to some degree. I know there was a map called "Dark Sand Palace" but I can't find it on ecatomb anymore. I can remember it looking massive. I was thinking to use that instance as it would still be in the coding, if not just use the whole of fb109 hell.

Black Sand Palace?
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Thorntons - Archosaur
    edited May 2012

Heh, that actually looks a lot like Warsong b:surrender But it's big enough to host both sets of FB bosses :o
    edited May 2012
    Heh, that actually looks a lot like Warsong b:surrender But it's big enough to host both sets of FB bosses :o

well it belongs to a file called a30. which is inbetween a29 (FF) and a31(TT). Which isn't in any server or client files. The only information I could dig up on it is that it is in the greyed off area in the bottom left corner of the world map (coordinates 115|5) called the valley of chess (Loosely translated.) There is an NPC to teleport you there. Nothing else on it. Perhaps it can be a new instance that is going to be released in the near future... or an attempt of something that was dropped. (It's not housing those files start with C not A)
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• tosho1994
    tosho1994 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Maybe new 3rd recast nirvana will be farmed in FB109 HELL b:bye
    edited May 2012
    tosho1994 wrote: »
    Maybe new 3rd recast nirvana will be farmed in FB109 HELL b:bye

Nirvana/r9 3rd Cast is made by 3 things.

Attack/ Defense Badges (Weapon/Armor) - Drops from Warsong / Lunar advance bosses
    Basic Badges from New Quests
    Mold Casings - Drops from Warsong / Lunar advance bosses
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Perhaps it can be a new instance that is going to be released in the near future... or an attempt of something that was dropped. (It's not housing those files start with C not A)

I doubt it's going to be used soon. There are forum posts with people have speculating about Black Sand Palace since 2008.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited May 2012
    I doubt it's going to be used soon. There are forum posts with people have speculating about Black Sand Palace since 2008.

Well same thing could be said about the FB109s. Those were never implemented.... directly anyways until recently so to speak. So who's to say it wont be advanced EU or... perhaps a new instance for EXP or something of that nature. Or it could be like I also said a forgotten and neglected idea. b:chuckle
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• douknowjello
    douknowjello Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    (It's not housing those files start with C not A)

I wish they'd implement the housing. They could make so much money and they don't even realize. I'm a chick so I just want stuff and a place to put it :D I'd spend all day inside my house just decorating, lol
    edited May 2012
    I wish they'd implement the housing. They could make so much money and they don't even realize. I'm a chick so I just want stuff and a place to put it :D I'd spend all day inside my house just decorating, lol

Lol.. I would be so mad if they did... i hoarded like TONS of the housing items awarded randomly from WQ over the years... then realized it would never be implemented so I npced them all :<. Made over a few mill coins though xD
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3