Little Cashshop Server?

Dragoneast - Sanctuary
Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Might be a little dumb to ask but is there any server where there is cashshopped the least of all? Might want to try it myself. I'm on Sanctuary server but i see everywhere people with R8 and 9 and refines of +7 or so and then its hard to keep up :/
So anyone knows something?
P.s. Private Server is no option: illegal and less fun
I do not need much,
I do not have much,
I do not miss much,
I have love and friendship,
To compensate for that!
Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
Started in genie patch :)
Post edited by Dragoneast - Sanctuary on

Comments

• snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You can possibly have fun on your journey to 100+. I doubt it would be as exciting as you hoped it would be when you get there. This game really isn't all that fun unless you have the gears capable of competing with the top players. All the servers have their share of cash shoppers and you will never be a factor unless you could get full rank 9 or nirvy highly refined gears.
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    im a 100 barb, idk why that thing says im 92 o.o and i never powerleveled. now i do bh 100+ and am possibly gonan start partially on DW server, heard there r some nice peeps there

ty tho for respond and ure right
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    im a 100 barb, idk why that thing says im 92 o.o and i never powerleveled. now i do bh 100+ and am possibly gonan start partially on DW server, heard there r some nice peeps there

ty tho for respond and ure right

DW is a good choice, considering the other options. Lots of nice players there. You will still have to sort through the douchebags though. Some of the smaller TW factions have quite a bit of fun with the lesser geared TWs.
  • tosho1994
    tosho1994 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I would definatelly enjoy new server with no cash shop.. where ppl play together, help each other lvl together and stuff... Cuz this game is AWESOME when u start it on clear with all ppl start from begining.

Also hypers should be available thru new morai orders and to be bound and to require 5k prestige and 100 influence per hyper b:cute

Would be amaising :)

Cmon PWE, we deserve that.. for all the years loyality to you :/