Speculation on next QQ's

BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
Let's guess which QQ will get with the new content:

(Vote above)

Any other possible QQs you have in mind?
The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
Post edited by BerserkBeast - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Ponies.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Letharella - Sanctuary
    Letharella - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    People are gonna complain about r9 recast being too OP, but nobody will care since people are gonna pay 10000$ to get it and then quit because it's boring having the best gear.

EDIT: I'm new here, why do I see ponies in so many threads?
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i sure hope its hard cos game need it hard not easy 5aps can farm this and that

so i am hopping its hard.

aside from fact a few op player can solo it that is a few not whole server

in fact i gona do it as i cant wait to make my 3rd cast nv dual hammer sb:dirty
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I would put my money on drop odds being bad and/or any related quest rewards being few in quantity so that it takes a long time to get the gear.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited May 2012
    EDIT: I'm new here, why do I see ponies in so many threads?

Your guess is as good as mine.

In any case, with the few R92s around, I doubt that R93 is going to create that much of a fuss...unless R92 becomes easier to obtain and much more commonplace. Also, unless the bosses that drop the new materials require more than auto attack+triple spark, there's likely to be little complaints about them too unless their droprate's absolutely horrible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Your guess is as good as mine.

In any case, with the few R92s around, I doubt that R93 is going to create that much of a fuss...unless R92 becomes easier to obtain and much more commonplace. Also, unless the bosses that drop the new materials require more than auto attack+triple spark, there's likely to be little complaints about them too unless their droprate's absolutely horrible.

Now just watch them make the "hardmode" lunar and warsong bosses self-buff like the Treasure 5 bosses, e.g. pdef, mdef, bramble, patk, matk, aps.

Hooray for a Snakefist with Frenzy, bramble, patk buff and higher aps.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Chances are, I bet ppl will find a fatal glitch in the new update. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Next QQ?
    QQing about QQing.

QQception.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    pay-to-win yeah thats the one.Any more pathetic people gonna get more r9..i love the ones with r9 and in a pve guild lol its freakin funny as hell.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Needs more ponies. My gold mane is getting outdated.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    My fear its what's they're NOT telling from this update.

Most of the worst things they added they did silently or only in the day they introduced....

I bet they gonna put in some more nerfs there and there,to penalizing non-R9 people,something like making chances for cannies in nirvana lower,or introducing a day limit to run nirvana,or putting a coin fee in Warsong too like its now for Lunar.....who knowns what the heck they gonna put on it.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • _//Slunce\_ - Raging Tide24
    _//Slunce\_ - Raging Tide24 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    money, money, is all about money, now, srsly, the main QQ is for the "pay to win" too many lazy ppl, b:chuckle and for sure, the pony lovers are gonna troll the thread b:shocked is very very, very strange that situation.. b:bye that pony threads..
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Ponies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    My guess, taken from current sale, is that G16 recast need high level crafting skill and the tokens/badges you need loads are bound. Thus you need level 7/8 BS yourself if you want G16 recast wep. Oh I hope I`m wrong but it would fit quite perfectly with the agenda of this current sale.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Ponies. Need more ponies....

Your fault for putting that option!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm looking forward to the new content, but my predictions are that everything on the list will be QQ'd about.

As for myself, I don't think 5 unicorn mounts is enough. They need more colors! As well as Earth ponies and Pegasi ponies. Not to mention maybe even alicorns like the Deathgrip Nightmare flying mount the Untamed get.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm going to QQ about too many ponies. :D
    And why can't we select more than 1 o: ? you know people practically QQ about everything :D

QQQQQQ why can't I select more than one? QQQQQQ b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thorntons - Archosaur
    Thorntons - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    As for myself, I don't think 5 unicorn mounts is enough. They need more colors! As well as Earth ponies and Pegasi ponies. Not to mention maybe even alicorns like the Deathgrip Nightmare flying mount the Untamed get.

They should bring out new mounts.

Pegasus

Requires 56 dyes.

Pan Gu's faithful steed. Has the ability to travel across the land using it's hooves or wings!

11 m/s land speed.
    3.3 m/s air speed.

Rewarded from Solar Beacon which is a 0.07% chance from the new Year of the Pony pack.
    edited May 2012
    Moar.
    I'm actually a bit suprised Ponies are in the lead on this...
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    How are you surprised? Instant I saw them as a poll choice I had the feeling they'd be in the lead.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i sure hope its hard cos game need it hard not easy 5aps can farm this and that

so i am hopping its hard.

aside from fact a few op player can solo it that is a few not whole server

in fact i gona do it as i cant wait to make my 3rd cast nv dual hammer sb:dirty

and where, i wonder, does that leave everyone who is not APS? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    and where, i wonder, does that leave everyone who is not APS? b:bye

Make a boss that constantly self-buffs bramble, like Treasure Map 5 ones, or Physical Immunes.

That'll just make it so that for those bosses your primary DDs will be casters and archers.

Though of course the amount of time it might take to kill such bosses would be a deterrent for a lot of folk.
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The next popular QQ is gonna be about the drop rates and/or the chance of having something that's actually useful.
  • anonymousposter
    anonymousposter Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    QQgameisdead
    QQidie2r9
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    R9r will only truly be OP when raps and uncannies are sold in the boutique. farmers will all quit, but honestly pwe has made dumber moves before.

its inevitable and I believe that will be the beginning for the final wave leaving this game.
  • HardToFind - Raging Tide
    HardToFind - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    What I am most worried about is them changing warsong and lunar to some degree.

For Warsong
    That instance isn't to easy or to difficult right now for the average geared person.
    But knowing PWE it will require +10 gear and 5 aps after this update.

For both of these instances because I wouldn't be to surprised if this update broke the bh100 quests for them.

So there these are what I am guessing will be the next QQs
  • BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear
    BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The only way I can think to make people actually do a FULL warsong, or lunar, is to remove the ultimate rewards from those instances from the packs. Which won't happen.

The success or failure of any of these new instances, or changes to the existing instances, will be based on what they make the reward for running them be. If there's no point, then the QQ will be, "Why didn't the developers focus on fixing the existing issues with the game, instead of throwing more useless **** at us?"

As a caster, I'd love an instance where the bosses are bramble happy, or phy immune in parts. Gives me something to do besides rb and warsong. The downside to that is that since so much of the playerbase is aps focused, you'd wind up with an instance that nobody would do.

Frankly, I'm looking forward to this update, and I'm glad they're adding in new content more often than once a year. I just wish they'd add in the Frost TM too. It's fun to take a trip back in time to the old Lunar by running its TM, so having the old Frost to dink around with would be an enjoyable challenge.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    **** it, I voted for Ponies.
    R9r will only truly be OP when raps and uncannies are sold in the boutique. farmers will all quit, but honestly pwe has made dumber moves before.

its inevitable and I believe that will be the beginning for the final wave leaving this game.

Eh. Stuff is still 'fun'. I've got characters I'm still leveling. Once they all get to 100, high likelihood of me quitting.

This game has ALWAYS been about the gear for me. New weapon, new armor. But, having to pay so much for something like R9r is a huge deterrent. If I couldn't at least farm Nirvana for gear, I'd probably have quit by now. For the price of R9r, I could buy a P2P MMO, and have enough subscription to last myself a lifetime.

It was fun being level 7x and having really good gear, I could tank my BH or even solo it in some cases, but now... It's not so much fun having htat same gear on my level 7x characters.

I developed skills, but now they are mostly useless with people PLeveling to 100 then APSing their way to success. >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • RandomDent - Dreamweaver
    RandomDent - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm actually a bit suprised Ponies are in the lead on this...

Why?

It's a troll thread, and trolls like pony meat. What's not to understand?
    See, I can hyper a nub up like the rest of yas!
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ponies who doesn't like ponies.b:chuckle
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]