All this unreleased fashion and they still keep reselling the same stuff.

Options
Aimus - Heavens Tear
Aimus - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Cash Shop Huddle
If you look on this site you see all this stuff that haven't been released. So I don't get why they just release it instead of making sales on ugly fash most people wouldn't buy in the first place.

Here's a list of Male and Female fash. Some stuff we have but not the whole set and some completely new stuff.

http://www.ecatomb.net/fashion-m.php

http://www.ecatomb.net/fashion-f.php

Can someone explain to me what's going on?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Aimus - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Hellzbells - Harshlands
    Hellzbells - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My guess is they are going to release it with the update coming soon
  • Aimus - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options

You'd think that but there's still fashion that came out and the hair was never released with it. And other fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

They won't. Even back when Lost Empire was the only expansion PWI has always been behind when it comes to released fashion. While some of it will be released during the expansion, a large portion will, as usual, remain unreleased to us.
  • Aimus - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    They won't. Even back when Lost Empire was the only expansion PWI has always been behind when it comes to released fashion. While some of it will be released during the expansion, a large portion will, as usual, remain unreleased to us.

I figured. And I don't get why. They would make a lot more money if they released new fash at regular price than making 25% of sales on ugly old fash.
    I just don't get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    edited May 2012
    Options
    They used to release new fash on a pretty regular basis back before packs and all that came around. Back then we all pretty much agreed that they kept behind so we'd keep having things to look forward to and so that the sales wouldn't dry up.

Nowadays, however, that logic's out the window. We've became further behind now than we were back then even with the fact we have a greater selection now. And that's on fashion alone. There's still a pretty sizable amount of mounts and aerogear that's been around for ages and yet PWI has yet to release even though they've made the only way to get half the newer ones to gamble on them in packs.
  • anonymousposter
    anonymousposter Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I like how this is about fashion but only guys are posting in it.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Males have no fash. It would be expected that males would try and look for fash that would actually look decent on their chars.
    No homo in China? Ha~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annonrae - Sanctuary
    Annonrae - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Because the packs sell like hotcakes, or at least enough so that PWI doesn't have to release new fashion in order to make a profit, although they could be making MORE profit if they released some/all of the stuff you linked? It makes no sense to me either. On Sanctuary at least, the fashion market has dried up considerably even for female items, enough for me to see the same items sitting in catshops day after day after day.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I want hoodies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Dont worry, they'll get to releasing more fash "soon" enough. They're working on creating new content and addressing some very important issues right now.b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • truekossy
    edited May 2012
    Options

brb talking to my gender swapped self. b:laugh
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Heck,I want that Oohmph Embrace,why in the world PWI doesn't want me to spend money!?,I want it!! *ragemode*
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I want hoodies.
    watch the barbs not be able to wear that on o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Well, sometimes they have a reason not to release certain fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Well, sometimes they have a reason not to release certain fashion.
    reminds me of the old plat charms...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    reminds me of the old plat charms...

I could've sworn it was the old ancient symbol for peace that the **** flipped around and stole as their logo.....which was a stupid reason to change it.

I can understand the angels being changed to scrolls though... parents complaining about "baby peepees" on a video game /eyeroll
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I can understand the angels being changed to scrolls though... parents complaining about "baby peepees" on a video game /eyeroll

It was the same with plat charms, really. There was at least one complaint thread about it every week, which usually had amusing results b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It was the same with plat charms, really. There was at least one complaint thread about it every week, which usually had amusing results b:chuckle

Why don't we see people complaining about the woman outfits. In some cultures it's not allowed for woman to wear any revealing outfit AT ALL. I'm sure if enough complained they would remove all of those too right? /sighs
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I could've sworn it was the old ancient symbol for peace that the **** flipped around and stole as their logo.....which was a stupid reason to change it.

Reminds me of 4chan vs "finn f**s" war on the paintball? The thingy which is huge and you can paint on it on interwebs, like everybody else. anyways Finns had made finnish flag on it, 4chan tried to reclaim the "territory". End result was how 4chan "won", making the flag into **** symbol and only later realizing they had actually made Finnish Air Force symbol. Or how satanists use symbol of cross upside down, while the same time it`s also an symbol for christians. Symbols have different meanings and the ignorance over them can be quite amusing at times.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Windwake - Raging Tide
    Windwake - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Why don't we see people complaining about the woman outfits. In some cultures it's not allowed for woman to wear any revealing outfit AT ALL. I'm sure if enough complained they would remove all of those too right? /sighs

I hate most of the female fashion...it's usually just recolored short skirts and skimpy tops, nothing actually innovative. :/ Some of us girls don't want our characters too look like they work the street corner.
    "PWI has an F Rating with BBB"
    This doesn't surprise me at all...but what I fiind the most hilarious is that PWI tossed the thread into "The Lower Depths." Where it really belongs is the "Shame Corner for Corrupt Businesses" sub-forum. b:shutup

Windwake, a.k.a "Captain Obvious"
    Awaaaaay! *whoosh* b:cool
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

There was actually a QQ thread about female clothes being too revealing when Nurse set came out, I think.

+1 This post btw. BRING US MOAR FASHION RAGE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HerbalLife - Archosaur
    HerbalLife - Archosaur Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    1 reason only !, they just want to make money, and make people pointlessly spend on fash they dont need. all part of their marketing plan
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I love how PW rips of cloths/armors from other games/programs etc, they're possibly thinking which fash they can rip off next.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    watch the barbs not be able to wear that on o.o

Well, honestly I was just imagining having a hoodie, without wearing the hood, because using hoodies as they are meant to be used is..............too mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • PVM_only - Sanctuary
    PVM_only - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    they may have **** clothes and stuff but remember they dont open the hole game for one simple reason...

THEY NEED ITEMS TO PUT ON THE PACKS

if we had acess to the intire game we didnt needed to buy packs = noone charged = game crash due to no payment

its all economy's fault

LETS KILL ECONOMY XD
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I hate most of the female fashion...it's usually just recolored short skirts and skimpy tops, nothing actually innovative. :/ Some of us girls don't want our characters too look like they work the street corner.
    I agree. However I did find a few outfits I liked that weren't skimpy.

This is my current favorite :3
    There was actually a QQ thread about female clothes being too revealing when Nurse set came out, I think.

+1 This post btw. BRING US MOAR FASHION RAGE.

Lol I wonder if PWE would do such a thing if enough people QQed about skimpy outfitsb:chuckle
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Flamengo - Raging Tide
    Flamengo - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Random pigment and hot color pack sale 50% off every month and now some color pigment price is very cheap.... for example lime pigment

If pwi don't release some new fashion for sale, Pigment economy will going down b:shocked
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Because **** make people happy. Happy people are moar productive. Moar productivity means moar money.

Now if you cover them hooters up, people become less productive, and poverty spreads.

Ever wonder why Afghanistan is crappy? Yeah. That's right. There are no **** in Afghanistan.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Because **** make people happy. Happy people are moar productive. Moar productivity means moar money.

Now if you cover them hooters up, people become less productive, and poverty spreads.

Ever wonder why Afghanistan is crappy? Yeah. That's right. There are no **** in Afghanistan.

For some reason an image of Will Smith saying all of that flashed in my mind.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

roflmao

You probably just made some terroist's list b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.