My Little Wraith: Companionship Is Magic - Newest Expansion details!

Options
Olbaze - Sanctuary
Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Chronicles
My Little Wraith: Companionship Is Magic

The newest expansion for Perfect World International is here! As we know, Wraiths used to be members of the Elves, Untamed, Humans, Tideborn and Earthguard, but they were corrupt and started slaughtering their own kind. Having been corrupt, these previously good people had uncontrollable desires for murder and betrayal, so before they were completely swallowed by these desires, they would run away.

However, there were some Wraiths whose desire for murder and betrayal was much lesser than usual. These Wraiths eventually formed a faction within the Wraith armies and unsuccessfully tried to usurp the leaders. Thus, they were exiled, now without a place to go. Feeling that such a faction would destroy the balance in the world, Pan Gu intervened and gave these Wraiths a portion of their humane soul back.

This allowed them to rekindle their companionship with the Elves, Untamed, Humans, Tideborn and Earthguard. However, the past wouldn't be forgotten so easily.

My Little Wraith: Companionship is Magic brings us the long-waited Wraith race! The Wraith race has two classes, the Berserker and Slavemaster. Berserkers are unique as their speciality lies in unarmed combat and strengthening their assault as they receive damage. In comparison, the Slavemaster focuses on buffing and dealing damage by leeching life force from their enemies. The Slavemasters will have a unique weapon called Whips, another thing the player base has speculated on since the beginning of the game.

For the Wraiths, we have a new capital in the southwestern corner of the map, along with the surrounding areas providing a total of four new territories for Territory Wars. As with previous expansions, there will be a class-specific questline for starter level Wraiths plus another one for non-Wraith races that will explain the details of the history of the race. The Wraith-related dungeon will be released at a later date due to time constraints.

Source: http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20120521/54966.shtml
I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
Post edited by Olbaze - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ... oh you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Cool story.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I'd suggest editing the 0521 to be a bit earlier but aside from that, well played.

Though nowhere near enough Engrish unless you've shown you can translate Chinese before and I just missed it. b:laugh
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    eeeeeeeeeeyup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Idontknowhatomakeofthis
    Edit: Nevermind.
    *would roll a Berserker*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    MLP_71e96f_2216427.jpg
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    damit fell for another pony thing again you rlly had me goin and excitedb:angry
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    its sad that a joke thread would be one of the smartest moves pwe could make
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

If this game had any vague reference to MLP:FiM, all the bronies and w/e the female version of bronies would play this game, thus creating a nice surge of players. b:shockedb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    8/10
    I would play that if it happened...

Speaking of posts from wanmei... Not sure if anyone posted this here yet but this is apparently a post on The Avengers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I actually kinda sorta believed it but as I clicked on the link I somehow knew there would be ponies.

Slavemaster class with whips.

Unbelievably kool.