how u make real money

shen08
shen08 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
in that guide that everyone sayz oh thx great guide well i think 85% of the ppl that playd alot of mmo know but can the old members gives us some real advices how to make decent amount of money b:shockedb:cry
Post edited by shen08 on

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    By all means. Here's a better guide.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2012
    Start small find a decent market, buy low, sell for more.

I personally started out doing CS shards, moved to wedding wines, and now trade skillbooks and Charms with the occasional gear thrown in. Look around for deals, buy em up, and then resell them at regular prices.

Warren Wolfy has a good guide around somewhere but it's been forever since I used it as a reference. The hardest part is grinding for the seed and finding your niche market.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Letharella - Sanctuary
    Letharella - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    When I first read the title I thought this was a question about REAL money ($) so I thought I would reply "Get a job"

Anyway:
    The long and cheap way: Find an item that sells a lot, buy it, open a cat shop and start selling it for more money than you bought it for. You will see a steady income increase. With the new money you buy more of the item to have in stock. Rinse and repeat.

The quick and expensive way: Go over your wallet, find your credit card or 10$ (to buy a pre-paid card), charge Zen and transfer them to PWI and then sell them.

Note: Both ways require a certain amount of real money. The first way to pay for the power you're gonna consume while you leave your PC on 24/7 to have catshop, the second way to pay for the credit or pre-paid card.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Start small find a decent market, buy low, sell for more.

I personally started out doing CS shards, moved to wedding wines, and now trade skillbooks and Charms with the occasional gear thrown in. Look around for deals, buy em up, and then resell them at regular prices.

Warren Wolfy has a good guide around somewhere but it's been forever since I used it as a reference. The hardest part is grinding for the seed and finding your niche market.

It depends.

For example, I concluded that there's a certain point before which actually playing the game is better than merchanting. I never really did much research into where that point would be, as that would require far too much effort for the return.

This is especially true if you have a character that is level 95+, preferably 100+. At 95+, you can easily do Cube of Fate, which yields a Page of Fate, which can be worth about 400,000-500,000 coins for very small effort. At 100+, you get access to BH100, which has an average return somewhere upwards of 500,000 coins. This would mean that by doing Cube of Fate and BH100 every single day, you're earning close to or over 1,000,000 coins.

That, in turn, is generally much better than what you could expect to get from low end merchanting.

For merchanting, there's various "starter-friendly" markets, such as Teleacoustic, Tokens, Reputation Badges. By "starter-friendly" I mean solid markets with low risk, low requirements, but also low profit.

If you have a bit more capital, you can do things like buy certain on-sale items from the Boutique and sell them for a consistent profit. Examples would include:
    Packs (Currently require 44 Gold to start)
    Hot Colors Packs (Preferably 22.5 Gold to start)
    Dragon's Fire Packs (Preferably 18 Gold to start)
    Battle Pet Packs (Enough to buy 100 to start)
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.