Having issues Submitting a Ticket

ironking611
ironking611 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Support Desk
i tried submitting a ticket on the support page but everytime i push the "submit a Ticket" tab it redirtes my webpage to this :

This webpage has a redirect loop
The webpage at https://support.perfectworld.com/ci/pta/login/redirect/home/p_li/cF91c2VyaWQ9anVuaW9yNjExOTImcF9wYXNzd2Q9JnBfZW1haWw9anVuaW9yNjExOTJAaG90bWFpbC5jb20mcF9maXJzdF9uYW1lPUphdmllciZwX2xhc3RfbmFtZT1Tb3RvJnBfdGl0bGU9aXJvbmtpbmc2MTEmcF9saV9wYXNzd2Q9dGVzdF9zZWNyZXRfa2V5 has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects.

this is very frustrating..... i tried it on internet explorer and google chrome and they both say the same thing i spend hundreds of dollars on this game and i cant even get help.....
Post edited by ironking611 on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2012
    clear your cookies while not on a pwe site and then restart.

Or send an e-mail to customerservive@perfectworld.com
    then wait
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ironking611
    edited May 2012
    Submitting a ticket wasnt the original problem but it is now the point is that the serach feature wont be able to help with the original problem there for i need a some one from pwi tech to help me not only with submitting a ticket but the orignale problem as well..... search fearture for the win"??? you got to be kiding me....that thing has a limited amount of answers and its do it your self..... its like trying to get a hold of a GM in a public server lol XD
  • ironking611
    edited May 2012
    oh i tried that link you gave me and its a fail..... the help feature on chrome told me to clear the cookies and the same sht happend so can someone from tech help me out?? after all the players are the paychecks for PWI
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2012
    1. GM's don't really read these forums much, it's for players to help players.

2. GM's don't work weekends.

3. If you send an e-mail, it's just like submitting a ticket. Which is great if you're not able to submit a ticket. I typoed the address.. it's customerservice@perfectworld.com. hard to type with a brace on my wrist, sorry about that.

4. Search feature works fine for me, if I'm specific in my searches. a good 80% of the questions asked in the forums have been answered already and 30 seconds usually is all it takes to find the right thread.
    It's funny because a lot of people that ask the same questions, say almost exactly the same thing in their posts verbatim. If they had used a key phrase the thread with the answer would have popped up at the top.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ironking611
    edited May 2012
    yeah wow thx you seem to be a big supporter of this new search engine..... the players change for the game but the company should change for players better quality for us is key to there success.... and this search feature is a fail for the questins that i have well more like problem....but i shouldnt have to go through all this for a solution and it wasnt even from a pwi tech it was from a player and i only came here cause the ticket tab wasnt working for me..... thx for the help m8