Evilenchant - Heavens Tear
Evilenchant - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Sacred Beast
Closing In
Setting The Trap 1, 2 and 3
all say the same

In the village, set up the trap in the middle of the cluster of Snowdye Flowers

Can anyone please tell me where this is, I have been all over the area and haven't found it yet.
Post edited by Evilenchant - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Sacred Beast
    Closing In
    Setting The Trap 1, 2 and 3
    all say the same

In the village, set up the trap in the middle of the cluster of Snowdye Flowers

Can anyone please tell me where this is, I have been all over the area and haven't found it yet.

Check the quest guides on this forum, your asnwer could be there.b:victory
  • JustForFun - Heavens Tear
    JustForFun - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    From City Of Lost, before you get to broken bridge go west... there is a little 3 hut village up on the hill. The flowers are the traps.
  • Venoruya - Harshlands
    Venoruya - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    From City Of Lost, before you get to broken bridge go west... there is a little 3 hut village up on the hill. The flowers are the traps.

Yep, go up this small hill and u might see a abrabin clot(u might noobs might kill it) and a three hut village then u click the flowers wait like 3 sec after all flower r done then go bac to the pet trainer in the city of the lost i am suprised u hav it dont it in lvl 23 i did it in like lvl 11! But i wont blame u caz u did not know how to do it until my best friend that i just ranmly asked showed me. She was someone random and we became best friends!
  • killershinytiger
    killershinytiger Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    coordinates are 213 592

hope this helped :)