The new R9 and Nirvana recast stats

Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
So as some of you already know, the stats of these items are already on the Chinese version of PWDatabase. I just wanted to make a list of links to all these items so they are easier to view.

These pages are translated by Google, so there are some weird stats in it. You can decipher it with the chart below.

Legend:
Attack Rating = Attack Level
Defense Rating = Defense Level
Physical = Vitality (?)
Agility = Dexterity
Spiritual Power = Magic
Singing = Channeling
Life Value = HP
Five Element Defense = Magic Defense
Of Infuriating Value = Physical Defense
Physical Attack cap = Maximum Physical Attack
Magical Attack Capped at = Maximum Magic Attack
Broken Spirit pool = Spirit Blackhole
the Wild God of War = God of Frenzy
Tai Qing Curse = Purify Spell

Rank 9 3rd cast

For armor, use the complect tab to switch to other parts of the set.

According to their thumbnails, the armor looks like G15 Morai armor and the weapons still look the same.

Blademaster:
Weapon
Armor

Wizard:
Weapon
Armor

Archer:
Weapon
Armor

Cleric:
Weapon
Armor

Barbarian:
Weapon
Armor

Venomancer:
Weapon
Armor

Assassin:
Weapon
Armor

Psychic:
Weapon
Armor

Seeker:
Weapon
Armor

Mystic:
Weapon
Armor

Nirvana 3rd Cast

Weapons:

TT and Lunar both craft into the same item (chances are that TT will become a bound item while Lunar does not).

According to their thumbnails, these all look the same as Lunar Nirvana.

Magic
Magic Sword
Wand
Glaive
Pataka

Sphere

Ranged
Bow
Crossbow
Slingshot

Melee
Dual Swords
Dual Blades
Blade
Sword

Poleblade
Pike

Poleaxe
Polehammer
Dual Axe
Dual Hammer

Fist
Claw

Daggers

Armor:

TT and Lunar both craft into the same item (chances are that TT will become a bound item while Lunar does not).

Use the complect tab to switch to other parts of the set

According to their thumbnails, the LA armor looks like assassin R8 armor, the AA armor looks like psychic r8 armor and the HA armor looks like TT90 armor.

Arcane Armor
Light Armor
Heavy Armor

Elite Bosses

And here are also the new bosses that drop the materials for the above items. Their stats seem identical to those we already know, so I guess they will have some other tricks up their sleeve (AoE's and debuffs and such).

The items in their drop tables are all materials or molds. Just putting that out there since their thumbnails might give the impression that they are equipment.

Warsong City:

Elite Pestilent Destroyer (wood)
Elite Snakefist Guardian (metal)
Elite Cannonfist Orclord (fire)
Elite Obscure Reaper (water)
Elite Incacerate (final)

Lunar Glade:

Elite Mystical Jarax (wood)
Elite Massaca Seben (metal)
Elite Hauntery Queen
Elite Relic of Wind
Elite Drake Fling
Elite Primal Fear

The other Lunar Glade bosses don't seem to have an Elite version (not one that's listed on the Chinese PWDB at least).

Killing any of these bosses also rewards you with a ''Basic Badge'' through a quest.
Of these you need (among other materials):
30 for a 3rd cast nirvana armor part (including cloak and helm)
60 for a 3rd cast Nirvana weapon
30 for a 3rd cast R9 armor part (including belt)
60 for a 3rd cast R9 weapon
20 for rerolling the stats on a 3rd cast Nirvana weapon
20 for honing the stats on a 3rd cast R9 weapon
8 for honing the stats on a 3rd cast Nirvana armor part
8 for honing the stats on a 3rd cast R9 armor part
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Ah holy freakin monkey paste batman @_@ 2k top on a veno weapon b:surrender now my weapon is completely obsolete no ifs ands or butts hows anyone suppose to survive things like that. Armor just barely keeps up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Ah holy freakin monkey paste batman @_@ 2k top on a veno weapon b:surrender now my weapon is completely obsolete no ifs ands or butts hows anyone suppose to survive things like that. Armor just barely keeps up.

Indeed, defense cannot keep up with the already insane attack of a plain R8 or even nirvana, not to mention these annihilator weapons.
  • RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    *Throws hands up in the air*

I give up... *Walks away*
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Not buying into those, ever. As if Nirvana 2nd cast / Morai gear isn't enough... b:bye
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Indeed, defense cannot keep up with the already insane attack of a plain R8 or even nirvana, not to mention these annihilator weapons.

R9 defense more than keeps up with R9 attack. R9 barbs are pretty much impossible to kill for pretty much any class. Some R9 vs R9 battles can easily last 20 to 30 minutes before people just give up and call it a draw. Sins would know this if they weren't all wearing TT99 gear with DoTs...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    R9 defense more than keeps up with R9 attack. R9 barbs are pretty much impossible to kill for pretty much any class. Some R9 vs R9 battles can easily last 20 to 30 minutes before people just give up and call it a draw. Sins would know this if they weren't all wearing TT99 gear with DoTs...

Yeah would know if we can actually try our hands on r9`s awesome defense levels, I don`t use fail dots but plain citrines in my gear, and survivability is enough for pve but pvp is a different story, the bottom line is, average people without uber refines and defense will die rather easily against unrefined r8, not to mention anything higher, + you can throw in Jone`s blessing which every1 already has. I know you have no problem surviving with full r9 +12 and JosD`s b:bye
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Even nirvana barbs, venoes, seekers, psychics and mystics are pretty much impossible to kill in PVP, as far as I know. Barbs are the third most OP class following mystics and venoes if they put in full JOSD. Whoever said armor defense can't scale with attacks are dumb and are pretty much nub damage dealers freaks.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Even nirvana barbs, venoes, seekers, psychics and mystics are pretty much impossible to kill in PVP, as far as I know. Barbs are the third most OP class following mystics and venoes if they put in full JOSD. Whoever said armor defense can't scale with attacks are dumb and are pretty much nub damage dealers freaks.

A rank 9+12 barb with 40k HP is pretty much the most OP class in the game. If you've got less than 20k HP, expect to get one shot by an armageddon crit. Even more so if the armageddon is demon.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So what are the chances the aesthetics of the 3rd recast set not looking like existing sets from 2009 D: Seriously, TT 90 aesthetics for the HA set? I won't mind if it had retained the aesthetics of Moria G 12, 13, 15 gear.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    One thing I am curious about is whether or not the new 3rd cast nirvana is bound or not. For 1st and 2nd cast nirvana, the Lunar set is trad-able and the TT set is not. So will there be only one set/aesthetics for the 3rd set, or will there be 2 different set? If there is only one, then will upgrading TT 2nd cast nirvana to 3rd cast make it unbound again?

I'm pretty sure this works the same as with every other craft. If at least one of the materials used to craft is bound, then the resulting item will also be bound.

2nd cast TT and Lunar Nirvana both result in the same item (so there is no 3rd cast TT or Lunar Nirvana, just 3rd cast), so it will probably look something like this:

2nd cast TT Nirvana (bound) => 3rd cast Nirvana (bound)
    2nd cast TT Nirvana (binds on equipping) => 3rd cast Nirvana (binds on equipping)
    2nd cast Lunar Nirvana (binding charm) => 3rd cast Nirvana (bound)
    2nd cast Lunar Nirvana => 3rd cast Nirvana
    So what are the chances the aesthetics of the 3rd recast set not looking like existing sets from 2009 D: Seriously, TT 90 aesthetics for the HA set? I won't mind if it had retained the aesthetics of Moria G 12, 13, 15 gear.

Judging from the thumbnails, not very likely. If they went through the trouble of designing an entirely new texture for the armor, I doubt they'd have trouble making a 50x50 pixel icon to go with it.
    It might go trough a change before the release, though.
    If they use the existing textures then I think they'll just recolor them and add in a few shiny effects (*cough* r8 recast *cough*).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    seriously...
    adding even more attack levels...
    just giving everyone the same amount...
    ignoring all balancing issues...

happy 1shoting everyone b:surrender
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • RandomDent - Dreamweaver
    RandomDent - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Well, the cost to have one developer make up some numbers and add them to the database under a new listing and call it a new gear set is probably a lot less than the cost to have artists and developers work as a team to create new armor skins and test them for functionality across 20+ character models. I sorta doubt anyone actually thinking of spending the (likely) huge amount of time/money to acquire these sets cares how they look. Also, if you make the armor look dated/crappy that's just more motivation for people to buy fashion, win/win for PWEs bank account.
    See, I can hyper a nub up like the rest of yas!
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    the link is broken for me i cant click on it :x b:sad
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    yo, 201 attack level sin at your service b:chuckle
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    "blessed had broken the spirit of the force"
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited May 2012

R9 LA/HA defense keeps up with the R9 Attack. R9 AA squishy as fark comparatively.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    the link is broken for me i cant click on it :x b:sad

I did double check them, which one is it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So only HA nirvana 3rd cast has any interval on it? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well, the cost to have one developer make up some numbers and add them to the database under a new listing and call it a new gear set is probably a lot less than the cost to have artists and developers work as a team to create new armor skins and test them for functionality across 20+ character models. I sorta doubt anyone actually thinking of spending the (likely) huge amount of time/money to acquire these sets cares how they look. Also, if you make the armor look dated/crappy that's just more motivation for people to buy fashion, win/win for PWEs bank account.

LOL b:laugh Makes a lot of sense.
  • PhantomCrow - Sanctuary
    PhantomCrow - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:chuckle
    Finally something I can do with my gear without having to get r9. Plus it can be farmed. Will take a long time, but it was the same way when nirva first came out.
    b:thanks
    I reject your reality and substitute it with a muffin.
    edited May 2012
    Also note the +100 mag/dex/str on the rank 9 set bonus b:bored
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I geuss if nirvana 3rd cast doesnt transferr refines an stuff free or affordably then **** it---->Not paying to refine yet another weapon........maybe its time to finally quit
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I looked at the Links to the Light Armor.
    All the interval is gone? No 0.1 on the arms, no 0.05 on the legs?
    b:sad
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So much power...
    I guess I'll aim for NV3. At least the materials are farmable in two interesting instances. I cant wait to see how this turns out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    uum...isn't that the r9 recast?

http://translate.google.nl/translate?hl=nl&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pwdatabase.com%2Fcn%2Fitems%2F32986

same stats with r9r, same way to make it...
    you only purge once #yopo
    edited May 2012
    uum...isn't that the r9 recast?

http://translate.google.nl/translate?hl=nl&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pwdatabase.com%2Fcn%2Fitems%2F32986

same stats with r9r, same way to make it...

Fixed, thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Judging from the thumbnails, not very likely. If they went through the trouble of designing an entirely new texture for the armor, I doubt they'd have trouble making a 50x50 pixel icon to go with it.
    It might go trough a change before the release, though.
    If they use the existing textures then I think they'll just recolor them and add in a few shiny effects (*cough* r8 recast *cough*).
    I wouldn't judge anything by the thumbnails. PWE heavily reuses thumbnails, IJS
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So much power...
    I guess I'll aim for NV3. At least the materials are farmable in two interesting instances. I cant wait to see how this turns out.

I see your pony and raise you--
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/20676454.jpg
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I looked at the Links to the Light Armor.
    All the interval is gone? No 0.1 on the arms, no 0.05 on the legs?
    b:sad

That is true. HA, on the other hand, gets to keep the -0.1 on the wrists.

Thus, this opens up another endgame setup for 5 aps BMs in the form of recast Nirvana wrists+chest+helm. Though I would expect most people to stop at 2 pieces since the next set bonus is at 5.

On the other hand, I cannot really see the LAs going for this. Sins typically have 3 pieces of Nirvana, of which 2 have -interval on them.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.