5% Cloud Stir
10% Amber Gem
10% Garnet Gem
10% Sapphire Gem
10% Citrine Gem
5% Primeval Stone
5% Stone of Savant
10% Dragon Orb Ocean

Now we can all get refined and sharded for almost nothing until gold shoots to 25m and ruins the economy more!!!!

/endtroll

this is what happens when i'm bored cuz gaming comp died QQ
The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Heleghir - Raging Tide on

Comments

• OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Where's the part where you sell your car?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Where's the part where you sell your car?

1 pack is 100 gold, buy 5 bulk and pay 499 gold!
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Why not really even the playing field. I got one for add.

Scroll of Tome: 5% chance to get b:laugh

bet that would help shoot the gold to 25mil in no time
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    now all we need to do is make room for 105% chance of getting screwed over and we're set.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    you should just quit if your so disgruntled at the game than try to drag other pple down into your pit xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Here's my new idea for a new toon class

It would be so op
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Here's my new idea for a new toon class

It would be so op
    is it just me or does he have ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    is it just me or does he have ****

He totally has ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    New pack idea for pwi's pack addicts:

10% Amber Gem
    10% Garnet Gem
    10% Sapphire Gem
    10% Citrine Gem

Why putting the lv11 gems and not the lv12 ones? Would be killing the economy much more by putting the lv12 gems such as Icebourne, Drakeflame and Gaia, as well as putting DoD, DoT and JoSD. b:victory