Sowwies JinSoul =/

_Pandemic - Lost City
_Pandemic - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
Post edited by _Pandemic - Lost City on

Comments

• _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Why get 2 shot when you can get 1 shot? b:bye
  • JinSoul - Lost City
    JinSoul - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Nice, congrats on doing 10k dmg ctritical or w/e it is on a psy who was unbuffed, without blessing, and on black vodo trying to one shot random sins. Yay, such a badass b:kissb:victory

cheers mate.
  • JinSoul - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    I feel you, you're so proud because in white vodo you do like what 100dmg? :3 and get two shotted b:laugh let's 1v1 so I can record it and make a thread about it too b:bye
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    16k and you were only unbuffed after 1 shot. Also i was being ganked by 3 r9s. So ty sir, cheers to you as well. b:cute
  • JinSoul - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Nah, I was unbuffed the whole time when we were being ganked by VF/CT. I merely logged into PW after not having play for days and didn't had blessing so InnocenseS invited me to squad and we were just killing random people for fun. I don't udnerstand why people get so flattered when they get a ctr on people they hate and find a need to make a thread on forums about it b:laugh Well, I kinda do.. it has to do with EGO b:victory

{ego}
    Like I said, let's 1v1 so I can record it and post it on forums. It'd be funny to just sit there in white vodo tanking your 100's dmg b:kiss
    {/ego}
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    I'm not flattered at all or impressed, you're effortless to kill. You lied about being 1 shot (again) and told me to post, bc I was a liar. Well this one is for you. Not a hate thread, more of a JinSoul is full of **** thread. R.I.P. JinSoul.b:thanks
  • JinSoul - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    I'm not flattered at all or impressed

Not at all. I mean, the fact that you made a thread about it doesn't mean anything, right?
    you're effortless to kill. You lied about being 1 shot (again)

Effortless? Once again, don't flatter yourself too much mate lol. Ctritical without blessing, and unbuffed and black vodo. Woa, such a badass. In white vodo I could sit there all day without charm and you wouldn't even come close to anything worth of smiling b:victory (100dmg)

Oh and lied? Oh wait, it was _Tiamat_ and you that day on south raging at me because I was making Vengefui mad by spamming "RIP Vengefui" in WC :))) hahaha you still mad.
    Well this one is for you. Not a hate thread, more of a JinSoul is full of **** thread. R.I.P. JinSoul.b:thanks

Not a hate thread? lol. Then what's the purpose of this thread if it isn't to bash me? Oh, insults? Oh my, I'm so hurt =)

These kids, seriously b:laughb:cryb:laugh
  • JinSoul - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    For your concerns, I'm not going to check this thread any more hence there's no point in arguing with a idiot b:kiss

I'll be in game, so you know send me a mail or something? if you buy new balls and decide to 1v1 me (so I can film you and have a good laugh at your 100's dmg)

Cheers.
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    You were full buffed. No not mad, you said I didn't hit you for 16k. It's not even that big of a hit, nothing to be proud of, but obviously I did. No one was raging at you in South about anything. You're just mad bc all of VF kills you regularly. You should just spend a lot less time talking, and a lot more time learning to play your class. All you needed to do is not actually ask me to post on forums bc I'm a liar? Well, how so?
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    jinsoul seems angry.b:angry
    Here we go again....
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Vajayjayjay!! Sex!!! ****! fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap b:cute
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • boxcar28
    boxcar28 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    loled...
  • Dariboo - Lost City
    Dariboo - Lost City Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Filling the forums with idiocy since 2/2/2012 b:pleased

Main - lvl 101 R8 Mystic - Dariboo

Inactive on PWI. I still play PW, just...elsewhere
  • Hayai - Lost City
    Hayai - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Failknife will 1shot you both.

doubt that
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Kaysparker in damage log :O

Please tell me kaysparker 2 sparked in stealth and attempted to aps an r9 barb to death.

I'll lol long times b:laugh
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Ofc he did lol. KaySparker using skills wont ever happen.
  • Tollingbell - Sanctuary
    Tollingbell - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I think the only way to resolve this is to meet in person and compare your oscar meyers. Also I agree with yulk for reasons that are beyond comprehension.
    It's TollingBell b:angry
  • Dariboo - Lost City
    Dariboo - Lost City Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Please Tell Me Gaysparker 2 Sparked In Stealth And Attempted To Aps An R9 Barb To Death.
    Fixed!
    Filling the forums with idiocy since 2/2/2012 b:pleased

Main - lvl 101 R8 Mystic - Dariboo

Inactive on PWI. I still play PW, just...elsewhere