Tiger Form

McBende - Raging Tide
McBende - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Barbarian
Over the past few months I started graduate school, and before then was preparing for it. Between that and work, I unfortunately didn't have enough time to play the game.

I've recently gotten some time and I'm getting back into it. The only thing I'm having problems with is figuring out how to actually go into tiger form. I have forgotten how.

I'm level 51, completed the quest for the skill long ago, and have the skill (unless they redefined what level you could gain the skill at and I lost it?). My Spiritual Cultivation is Aware of Discord. I thought I had it on my hotkey menus, but apparently it's not there anymore or I was stupid and removed it right before I stopped playing. And the skill menu isn't allowing me to drag and drop it into my hotkey menu.

Is there a trick that I'm missing, or has the game updated in a way that I don't know about? I think I'm missing something here and would greatly appreciate any help you guys could give me.
Post edited by McBende - Raging Tide on

Comments

• _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I dont under stand why you cant drag it onto your hotkeys. Are you selecting the right skill? You should be able to use it by clicking it in the skills menu anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Be sure to drag 'True Form' (active skill) and not 'Shapeshifting Intensity' (passive skill) to your quickslot. True form icon looks like the silhouette of a man on a yellow brownish background.
  • McBende - Raging Tide
    McBende - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Be sure to drag 'True Form' (active skill) and not 'Shapeshifting Intensity' (passive skill) to your quickslot. True form icon looks like the silhouette of a man on a yellow brownish background.

THANK YOU for understanding my brain. I KNEW I was missing something really stupid and painfully obvious. That was my exact problem.

Thank you again so much!