1, 2, & 3 star equipment ?

Options
Zerostormv - Heavens Tear
Zerostormv - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2012 in The Crafting Nook
I have 2 star armor that has better stats than some of the 3 star armor that i crafted. Also have 1 gold star armor. Sowhat is the big difference between the star ranks ? Go by the atrribute boost stats or buy the number of stars ? I'm assuming gold star is the best. But what about the 1-3 purple & blue stars ?
Post edited by Zerostormv - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the star rankings are approximate. depending on just what stats you get --- and how many sockets --- 2-star can easily be better than 3-star. go by what stats it's got and what stats you want, not by number of stars alone.

gold star is "legendary", meaning it has to be made at special forges using special molds. doesn't mean it's necessarily great, a really good 3-star with stats you want and more sockets can be better than a legendary piece easily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Umm. When you craft a piece of armor, it can have anywhere from 1-3 stars. 1 is bad, 3 is good. (This refers to the stars that are hollow in the middle.)

3% chance of crafting armor with 3 stars.
    30%-40% of crafting with 2 stars, depending on equipment.
    57%-67% of crafting 1 star equipment.

Solid gold stars are legendary equipment. They're better than 3 star armor.

Solid green stars are Twilight Temple equipment. Not sure what's better, TT or legendary, I prefer TT, some prefer legendary.

2 solid stars, is epic sauce. Not sure what this is, i'm not that high enough of a level to know. -_-

And remember, the stats depend on the level of equipment. Level 50 2 star leggings will have better stats than a level 40 2 star leggings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • animeclub
    animeclub Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Umm. When you craft a piece of armor, it can have anywhere from 1-3 stars. 1 is bad, 3 is good. (This refers to the stars that are hollow in the middle.)

3% chance of crafting armor with 3 stars.
    30%-40% of crafting with 2 stars, depending on equipment.
    57%-67% of crafting 1 star equipment.

Solid gold stars are legendary equipment. They're better than 3 star armor.

Solid green stars are Twilight Temple equipment. Not sure what's better, TT or legendary, I prefer TT, some prefer legendary.

2 solid stars, is epic sauce. Not sure what this is, i'm not that high enough of a level to know. -_-

And remember, the stats depend on the level of equipment. Level 50 2 star leggings will have better stats than a level 40 2 star leggings.
    My friend told me they crafted a 4* piece of equipment. Is this possible? I've done research and i haven't fount any evidence for or against this