bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
rank 10 or lvl 150? i dont even.... b:dirty
Post edited by bearishidonteven on

Comments

• RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I want r10 to come out and it to be cheaper than r9. I also don't want it to require the ring from r9 to be able to rank up. Just so i can lol at people.
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Both + APS cap increased to 10.0 and a 4th spark eruption please b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Lvl 150.

Rank 9 is game breaking enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Full damage vs all bosses to date.
    Many more stat points to allocate.
    Though sins and Archers avoid their gaze
    With the current gear what difference does that make nowadays?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Just pull the plug on this game already why watch it squirm...
  • ArenaSkies - Sanctuary
    ArenaSkies - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    lvl 150 sins stealth would be insane. PWI would have to modify all ? mobs/bosses so sins don't stealth passed it.

How about gear even better than r9, but you have to farm for it for a couple months like morai lvl 101 pve gear. That way people actually work towards earning the gear rather than some just swiping a credit card. The problem with morai pve gear though is it's not that great in pvp.
    Dumbledore: Lily... after all this time?

Snape: Always.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    lvl 150 sins stealth would be insane. PWI would have to modify all ? mobs/bosses so sins don't stealth passed it.
    you mean like the 150 bosses now?

You know that will never happen..
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    R10, level requirement 150.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    FB109 opened. O wait they can't... they made it into Warsong BH.... b:sad
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I could really go for a taco
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I could really go for a taco

What's with all your +1s involving tacos. post count in a nearly dead forum doesnt matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
    edited May 2012
    What's with all your +1s involving tacos. post count in a nearly dead forum doesnt matter.

Generally it's cause I'm hungry and also I had a troll thread about my taco being stolen, it's usually just troll threads I taco or threads that are so far off topic I have no idea what they are talking about anymore. But mostly cause I'm hungry, I don't taco threads after I eat lunch b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
    edited May 2012
    Generally it's cause I'm hungry and also I had a troll thread about my taco being stolen, it's usually just troll threads I taco or threads that are so far off topic I have no idea what they are talking about anymore. But mostly cause I'm hungry, I don't taco threads after I eat lunch b:chuckle

Wouldn't talking about tacos make you hungier? And quick cast IH on bearish >.>
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

edited May 2012
    Wouldn't talking about tacos make you hungier? And quick cast IH on bearish >.>

Bearish doesn't need IH he needs to deathlinked by a sin standing by a set of hands. Perhaps I won't taco anything anymore maybe I'll purple things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    for warsoul weapons to cost like 100 gold or something like that.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    for warsoul weapons to cost like 100 gold or something like that.

Why would they do that when Warsoul is supposed to be the "Most Powerful" Weapon of PWI? :P
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Why would they do that when Warsoul is supposed to be the "Most Powerful" Weapon of PWI? :P

Remove the coin fee from warsoul materials at the mysterious merchant and watch chip prices (and gold prices) soar. b:laugh
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    Nana_PL - Raging Tide Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    lol none.
    r10 will mean the end of this game lol. But I wish I could see all of those full r9 +12 self called pro players raging and spending another thousands of dollars to get r10 lmao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I want R10... for my pickaxe.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2012
    FB109 opened. O wait they can't... they made it into Warsong BH.... b:sad

Actually restoring the original map and leaving Warsong in place would be rather simple. I'm just not sure the Dev's in China are familiar enough with how to do that. I mean hell, they couldn't even fix 4 lines of code to fix the snowmen.

As far as levels go though, the original client was designed to go to 119 I believe, anything past 130 really screws it up. What PWE did was compressed levels 99-119 into 89-105, which really screwed up the experience curve because basically at 105, you have the amount of experience you were supposed to have had at 119. (I could be off a little on these numbers, it's been around 10 months since I was delving that deeply into my private server.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I want a cube necklace without having to pay through the nose.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    kinda would wanna see the full stats of R10 if so tho b:chuckle atm i dont even remember if they had it or not with all that rank talk going around i could be confused.

would we get it full +12 sharded R10? lol
    LV150= aprox 250 or so extra stat points (which most pple would prob. just dump in dmg so not sure if thats gonna really increase much survivability vs a probable R10)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • spritals
    spritals Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'd like a few things:

1. Spend the time it takes to apply code from say a dungeon that can't be PK'd in to the Secret Passage and close up that stupid bug. I realize most (it seems) players want PvP which is cool, but not against players that would like a choice not to be PK'd. Not all of us are into ambushing and killing players that well.. are sucker challenges. Where's the sport? Low lvl char's killed by lvl 80's.. whoa now let's see, how do we think that will turn out?...hmmmm

2. Don't dump a batch of "omg cats" into town for everyone to slaughter. It's just gross. (happened in RT West City just 20 min ago!) and judging by the comments, I wasn't the only one grossed out. Heck, toss in some Kobolds... we all love to wipe out a batch of them.

3. Fix the "submit ticket" link!!! I wouldn't be posting this here for EVERYONE if I could actually say this to the Dev's and get a response. At least pretend the game dev's actually arent just shooting for a free for all game they can make bank on!

OR how about GM's that are available other hours then 800-1700 server time... ?

Oh and maybe some storage stones sales a bit more often would be cool ;)

Seriously, I'm all for player v player, it's a great challenge to how well I've really built my chars against another THINKING player. being **** down for "sport" is messed up and unnecessary. We don't need to promote ignorance.

Thanks for reading.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    rank 10 or lvl 150? i dont even.... b:dirty

lvl 150 for the fact anything past 101 isnt worth going for...untill a new cap is introduced then ill start lvling again..ill prob have another 6 rolled toons to 100-101 again before they do that ****.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.