Question for Vicious members?

Man - Raging Tide
Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Tideswell (East)
1. No disrespect but i see so many vicious trolls posting on this forum, why don't you post on your own forum?

2. Why can't you be good mannered and leave lies and malicious trolling out of the GAME, its just a game to win or lose, don't you have a family to love instead of devoting so much time for lies and propaganda against QQMe and more specifically the hate and demonization of such a tender heart like spellcster.

3. I hope Vicious members who are good mannered and do compete fiercely in TW but don't see the need to spread hate and lies and "leave it on the tw field" so to speak, look at your members, ask yourself if this is healthy for you, or for the server or for your peace of mind.

Yes you can lose in tw, don't get too upset over it. Yes you can win in tw thats great. QQme is just a faction that is chill, fight them in TW and do the best you can, but no need to make all hate and lies it really makes me sad.

Have a good weekend

~ Cody
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Man - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    1. No disrespect but ...

Stops reading.
    Have a nice day troll.
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Play by your own rules before you preach on the forums. Kthanks. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Good question, ask yourself that. Try also asking yourself if you can write one sentence without spitting out a bowl of BS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Play by your own rules before you preach on the forums. Kthanks. b:victory

For example Kali, in all posts Assimar acts like he knows me, he claimed i raged after a tw loss, booted ppl from faction etc. This is a blatant and ridiculous lie. You know my mannerisms almost as well as anyone on this server Kali. You could tell Assimar you know i would not do anything like that and he is making stuff up.

I don't pretend to know anyone, but asssimar pretends to know me. I would hope people who know me like you Kali to at least call BS when people invent lies like this.

Kali? Kali? 47? Isabo? Errion? Whomper? Cadhla? Hmmm Teddybear? Lika BR? Frostwish? Choco? Tri_Edge? Starkitty? Sarbear? SC? Keep me alive? CherryChen? _Kiyomi_?

You guys know me at least better than Assimar, you have honor still and willing to put yourself out there?

As for me, i know if someone has a faction tag it doesn't make them evil, people are people and i don't have a need to demonize anyone. Stand up for playing the game the right way, and not having to carry on lies to... idk what, i guess to try to beat QQme with methods outside of tw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Trolls divert online discussions into non-productive, off-topic venues. They pose as part of a community only to disrupt it. Trolling is anti-social behavior.

Some of the techniques trolls use to accomplish their objectives are:
    Pithy put-downs
    Name-calling and insults
    Ad hominem attacks that try to negate an opinion by alleging negatives about the person supporting it
    Impugning other's motives
    Emotional rants
    Bullying and harassment
    Completely off-topic posts
    Posting inaccurate "facts"

Dr. Phil's viewpoint is: People only engage in repeated behavior if it pays off for them. What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition, even if negative
    The emotional release of venting
    Power (the power to disrupt)
    Vandalism
    The thrill of breaking social conventions
    Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes
    Immaturity

I think those guys that keep talking trash, make harmful trolls need to visit Dr.Phil's b:shocked

Vicious stop the bullying lol most of the post are vicious members and for zoo,qqme don't fall for their trap.
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • apolikescrayons
    apolikescrayons Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Dr Phill Sucks

Jerry Springer FTW!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    For example Kali, in all posts Assimar acts like he knows me, he claimed i raged after a tw loss, booted ppl from faction etc. This is a blatant and ridiculous lie. You know my mannerisms almost as well as anyone on this server Kali. You could tell Assimar you know i would not do anything like that and he is making stuff up.

I don't pretend to know anyone, but asssimar pretends to know me. I would hope people who know me like you Kali to at least call BS when people invent lies like this.

Kali? Kali? 47? Isabo? Errion? Whomper? Cadhla? Hmmm Teddybear? Lika BR? Frostwish? Choco? Tri_Edge? Starkitty? Sarbear? SC? Keep me alive? CherryChen? _Kiyomi_?

You guys know me at least better than Assimar, you have honor still and willing to put yourself out there?

As for me, i know if someone has a faction tag it doesn't make them evil, people are people and i don't have a need to demonize anyone. Stand up for playing the game the right way, and not having to carry on lies to... idk what, i guess to try to beat QQme with methods outside of tw.

Let me just state for the record that I am in no way associated with Man.
    Our contacts were mostly faction to faction related. (no need to go into detail which dont say much in his favor).
    I am everything he is not.
    I am not his enemy, merely his opposite.
    I do not care what he does as long as it does not affect me or my friends.

exQQme comments on Man's and Enemy's slander in common and world chat:
    Man and Enemy those guys had it all wrong, they try to brainwash those of us in QQme.

http://tinypic.com/r/33k6rkl/6

Keep up the good work. As usual, I'll stay out of your way.
    However mention of my family, friends or me in any of your slander posts is unadvised.

• JanCute - Raging Tide
    JanCute - Raging Tide Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    some people realy have problems...and cant separate gaming/real life...maybe they dont have one? who knows...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Wow. Feels like a repeat of when QQme was the top faction. Only I've heard much worse stories about QQme than Vicious.

Playing victim now that you're not on top anymore? Don't think a lot of us don't know what QQme has done to their members over time. No point in covering the scars that you and Spell left on QQme.

But that doesn't mean you can't fix things. I wish you luck on that. We're just simply returning the favor QQme gave lower factions when they were on top. Only ours aren't as Vicious.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Wow. Feels like a repeat of when QQme was the top faction. Only I've heard much worse stories about QQme than Vicious.
    We're just simply returning the favor QQme gave lower factions when they were on top. Only ours aren't as Vicious.

Vicious is acting like the past qqme or was the past people that was in qqme are now in vicious? b:shutup
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • Arvandor - Raging Tide
    Arvandor - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ...he claimed i raged after a tw loss, booted ppl from faction etc. This is a blatant and ridiculous lie. You know my mannerisms almost as well as anyone on this server Kali. You could tell Assimar you know i would not do anything like that and he is making stuff up.

Where he claimed that?
    The rage story is pretty much common knowledge, idk about the booting never heard that from anyone till now.

/history lesson mode
    Lol, after the first reset, qqme just kept bashing on Vicious on the forum, and everywhere they could, and where racing toward vicious bragging how they gonna destroy us because we dared to challenge them lol;
    you, as a faction, even went to the extent of fakebid to try to keep vicious locked in place, week after week (for at least one of the fakebids we have proof was qqme, for the rest we don't have proof but is safe to assume it was).
    When you finally reached us, you lost in aprox little more then 1h.
    Few weeks later you bid on your own alt faction at the time, to overbid us and slow our advancement (think you even got banned for that then, or was it for something else?).LOL
    After the next loss a big collapse happened in QQme with lot of ppl leaving, hell we even had to close our apps completely at the time to try to keep some balance.
    Well there where lot of stories of your raging burst and disrespecting members from ppl leaving QQme at the time. Where they all lying?
    Spell was bashing and calling ppl out publicly in wc and forums. You, as a faction, proceeded to wine vicious then, for a long time while spell was braging publicly how QQme gonna wine vicious untill we die of boredom. Lol he says same things now, pointless ofc as was pointless back then...

/saved by the bell >:D

I can go on and negate with legit arguments and facts almost everything you mentioned in your posts here, but since this is an obvious troll thread, I've written enough already.

*edit
    Anyhow i dont know you and didnt interact with you personally but somehow heard about myself form people who used to know you. So you should be the last Man to preach about "not knowing and talking".
    My personal impression of you based upon your posts and actions are of a false moralist with fake manners that dont stop at nothing to achieve his goals.
    If you wrap poo in silk doesnt make it less smelly. js
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dodadietdew
    dodadietdew Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Vicious is acting like the past qqme or was the past people that was in qqme are now in vicious? b:shutup

Truth is truth and this speaks truth
  • apolikescrayons
    edited May 2012
    Truth is truth and this speaks truth

stupid is stupid and you are stupid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dodadietdew
    edited May 2012

Let me just state for the record that I am in no way associated with Man.
    Our contacts were mostly faction to faction related. (no need to go into detail which dont say much in his favor).
    I am everything he is not.
    I am not his enemy, merely his opposite.
    I do not care what he does as long as it does not affect me or my friends.

exQQme comments on Man's and Enemy's slander in common and world chat:
    Man and Enemy those guys had it all wrong, they try to brainwash those of us in QQme.

http://tinypic.com/r/33k6rkl/6

Keep up the good work. As usual, I'll stay out of your way.
    However mention of my family, friends or me in any of your slander posts is unadvised.

cuz shots of text so reliable this truth is truth

33yt6d4.jpg
  • apolikescrayons
    edited May 2012
    cuz shots of text so reliable this truth is truth

33yt6d4.jpg

your welcome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dodadietdew
    edited May 2012
    stupid is stupid and you are stupid

so you say vicious not start by old qqme? since when this truth? stupid is you if not know that to be truth. or ignorant is your bliss to not realize truth is the truth
  • apolikescrayons
    edited May 2012
    so you say vicious not start by old qqme? since when this truth? stupid is you if not know that to be truth. or ignorant is your bliss to not realize truth is the truth

Stupid is you for not realizing that Stupid is Stupid and not have something to do with truth b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    nah yo, dodadietdew is right.

Spell = Nuff so the leader of Vicious was in QQme too so Vicious is made by QQme.

/truestory b:victory
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    hands out reality check pills.... seems a lot of people need them b:shocked
  • daveted
    daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    daveted wrote: »
    I made some research and I realized that conspirecy theorists in QQme were always right. I apologize for not noticing this earlier... Nuff_Said / Wizzie / Spell_Caster are the same person, and I'm gonna prove it:

1. Nuff_Said is Vicious leader, he obviously likes to lead people. He likes to do this so much that 200 people wouldn't be enough, so he made 2 more alt's, Wizzie and Spell_Caster to lead 400 more people equally split in QQme and Leviathan.
    2. Nuff_Said knows how to play a wizard, especially a sage one. That's why his other wizard (Wizzie) is sage aswell. He didn't want to bother to learn another class, but did go wiled one day and made a demon wiz, Spell_Caster.
    3. Nuff_Said wants to TW all the time, that's why he attacks with all three of his factions every week.
    4. Nuff_Said attacks his own factions from time to time just not to get caught... who would attack his own faction? Vertu is the only enemy left on the server! They shall be destroyed! There is a second theory about Vertu which I'll address later.
    5. Nuff_Said and Wizzie have almost the same gear, refines, stats. His demon wiz is far more OP then 2 of his sage ones. He obviously lacks skill to play a demon wiz (noticeable in PK and TW) so he compensated with op +12 full JoSD r9.
    6. Another proof that Nuff_Said is Spell_Caster it the "_" in ther name. Idk how I missed it for so long.

Gossip: it is believe that Nuff_Said aka Wizzie aka Spell_Caster is currently working his way up the ranks in Vertu with his 4th wiz, just like he did in Vicious by overthrowing Dylena, Leviathan by overthrowing hisAfrodita and QQme by overthrowing Man - he plans to overthrow herozero. Soon enough he will control all 4 factions and lead 800 people which would make him the biggest and greatest leader in history of PWI, which is, ofc, his main goal in game.. d'oh!

mud fighttttttttttttttt XD
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Its funny how you come direct your thread towards Vicious when the WORST offenders are in QQme!!!! b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Nope! If you read my post correctly, I said we're just returning the favor TO QQme. QQme sure did troll/disrespect/epeen over lower factions, not just Vicious/Levi back in the day. Before I even joined Vicious, I was a tad little level 70 Veno in a family faction called Unleashed.

And back then I knew NO one of any TW faction. My sin was non-existent, and the only people I heard about from TW factions were Man and Spell_Caster. How? Through the flame and trolling they did in WC to strengthen their epeens. They were on top. Those two were the sole reason why I thought QQme is a bad faction (morally) as a whole. Just because of the image they created for ignorant players like me back in the day.

We're nothing like QQme. At least that's what I have seen in the 14 months I've been in here.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • VengadorX - Raging Tide
    VengadorX - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Some Vicious members infected these forums nothing productive to look here. Trying to make a vicious understand is a waste of energy and time.Their hate & envy make them blinded.

Don"t feed the trolls and only give wines is my answer for vicious.

Don't wait for more responses talk trash everything you want is the only entertainment that vicious have at moment.

b:bye
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    VengadorX, word of advice: you have lost the game, move on please.b:bye
  • anonymousposter
    anonymousposter Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Aasimar is lying about Cody raging on vent. We all know Cody and other QQers like to hold hands, say some prayers and sing Kumbaya after a loss. b:cute
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Some Vicious members infected these forums nothing productive to look here. Trying to make a vicious understand is a waste of energy and time.Their hate & envy make them blinded.

Don"t feed the trolls and only give wines is my answer for vicious.

Don't wait for more responses talk trash everything you want is the only entertainment that vicious have at moment.

b:bye

the fact you generalize all vicious as hate mongers, kinda contradicts the point your making that we're all bashing and trashing you guys. we make a few posts on forums and now we're bad guys? need i remind you all the bull**** spell and man and co did on the forums when vicious was first formed? all the trashing and bashing and belittling they did to us when we were starting up? now when QQme receives not even a tenth of that in return, you QQ about it. Such a sad day for QQme's epeens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • dodadietdew
    edited May 2012
    the fact you generalize all vicious as hate mongers, kinda contradicts the point your making that we're all bashing and trashing you guys. we make a few posts on forums and now we're bad guys? need i remind you all the bull**** spell and man and co did on the forums when vicious was first formed? all the trashing and bashing and belittling they did to us when we were starting up? now when QQme receives not even a tenth of that in return, you QQ about it. Such a sad day for QQme's epeens.

Originally Posted by VengadorX - Raging Tide

you quote in his quote say: s o m e : not all why you quote and bash and not read what you quote
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    1. No disrespect but i see so many vicious trolls posting on this forum, why don't you post on your own forum?

2. Why can't you be good mannered and leave lies and malicious trolling out of the GAME, its just a game to win or lose, don't you have a family to love instead of devoting so much time for lies and propaganda against QQMe and more specifically the hate and demonization of such a tender heart like spellcster.

3. I hope Vicious members who are good mannered and do compete fiercely in TW but don't see the need to spread hate and lies and "leave it on the tw field" so to speak, look at your members, ask yourself if this is healthy for you, or for the server or for your peace of mind.

Yes you can lose in tw, don't get too upset over it. Yes you can win in tw thats great. QQme is just a faction that is chill, fight them in TW and do the best you can, but no need to make all hate and lies it really makes me sad.

Have a good weekend

~ Cody
    Vicu acts bad on the forums as a reaction of my stupidity. I am to blame, not them.

Vicu felt hurt cause i stared to use filthy tactics vs them like wc trolling, lies, insults, reporting the for ban.

Vicu hates all that is asociated with me so QQme gets unfair part of that hate.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    These acquisitions will never go anywhere QQme will claim that they are the innocent and Vici will claim that they are the innocent. People in Vici and QQme won't claim their faction is in the wrong doing. So this argument is pointless. b:victory deuces
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
  • Martinezska - Heavens Tear
    Martinezska - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    nah yo, dodadietdew is right.

Spell = Nuff so the leader of Vicious was in QQme too so Vicious is made by QQme.

/truestory b:victory

so true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]