rate my bm

Options
Warest - Raging Tide
Warest - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Blademaster
this is my current bm build (Un Buffed) http://pwcalc.com/f60b10d4b4312a9a yes i am aware that its not as good of a build as a full r9+10-12 bm but i thought it would be nice to see what you all think of my build my current genie is an 72 lp genie whos stats are 90str 3dex 46vit and 46 magic my current genie skills are Holy path, AD, TOP, Occult Ice, Fortify, Law breaker and Will surge soo please leave me any comments or tips you might have thank you in advance
Post edited by Warest - Raging Tide on

Comments

• _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Its good, i like it but id rate it as a 6/10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • SSCaster - Lost City
    SSCaster - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Well...let's go through the list:

Weapon - Rank 9 axe, +6, with...two perfect's? If you can afford a rank 9 wep, surely you could afford to put some garnet gems in it.

Armor - I sincerly hope you bought the boots and pants like that, because dear oh dear that is a waste of Jades. The refines overall on the armor look fine (being +6 to +8), I would just suggest upgrading the immac cit shards to at citrine gems, or G10 at least.

Ornaments - Not sure why you are using a lvl 95 (phys...seriously? BM's need ****ing M.Def more than P.def) neck if you can afford a r9 belt...would just suggest getting a cube neck (just G14), better m.def off it.

Rings - eh I would maybe suggest getting a sky cover ring, but only if you can afford and/or want it.

Overall rating - 5/10

Genie advice - Remove ToP as you are not a barb trying to get an epic crit off arma, the heal of that thing would take too long to even come into play before you are dead to an aps sin or caster class.

Suggest subbing in Reflective Aura if you have the stat points for it (wood - 5, water - 3, fire - 1).
  • Warest - Raging Tide
    Warest - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Well...let's go through the list:

Weapon - Rank 9 axe, +6, with...two perfect's? If you can afford a rank 9 wep, surely you could afford to put some garnet gems in it.

Armor - I sincerly hope you bought the boots and pants like that, because dear oh dear that is a waste of Jades. The refines overall on the armor look fine (being +6 to +8), I would just suggest upgrading the immac cit shards to at citrine gems, or G10 at least.

Ornaments - Not sure why you are using a lvl 95 (phys...seriously? BM's need ****ing M.Def more than P.def) neck if you can afford a r9 belt...would just suggest getting a cube neck (just G14), better m.def off it.

Rings - eh I would maybe suggest getting a sky cover ring, but only if you can afford and/or want it.

Overall rating - 5/10

Genie advice - Remove ToP as you are not a barb trying to get an epic crit off arma, the heal of that thing would take too long to even come into play before you are dead to an aps sin or caster class.

Suggest subbing in Reflective Aura if you have the stat points for it (wood - 5, water - 3, fire - 1).
    thanks for the advice however just because i can afford one thing dose not mean i can afford another my r9 parts i have because i merched them garnet gems on my server atm are 30m+ and seeing as how mu gear isnt quite end game i didnt see the point in rushing to gem it or shard it as for my boots i did buy them like that and the pants i did shard myself back before i ever considered going r9 and as to the point of why i am using a pdef neck well you know bms have this nasty habit of being able to change their deference's to suite the battle so higher p def is not a bad thing considering that i can raise my mag def with the click of a button soo yeah

thanks for the advice about the genie tho but aps sins dont really scare me (note the high p def and high def lvl)
  • SSCaster - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Options
    lol, well the aps sin might not scare ya but that r9 +12 wizzy will.

Reflective Aura though...let's just say at lvl 10, if timed right, it will one-shot the wizard for you :)
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    APS sins won't scare you til they apoth with fire/wood damage and condensed thorn...
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options
    They will scare you when they get second stage nirvana daggers with -0.05 int x2 and GoF +12 they hurt like a truck trust me b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options
    lol, well the aps sin might not scare ya but that r9 +12 wizzy will.

Reflective Aura though...let's just say at lvl 10, if timed right, it will one-shot the wizard for you :)

Id rather fight the wizzy than some sins on my server -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
  • SSCaster - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Mg: lol XD. I know what you mean when it comes to some sins

and hell all they need is a +12 r9 w/ drakeflames (have at least 1 sin on Lost City with that), and be 2.86 base. That guy I have seen **** a whole squad by himself.
  • stealthxbomber
    stealthxbomber Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My OCD, it hurts...
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Mg: lol XD. I know what you mean when it comes to some sins

and hell all they need is a +12 r9 w/ drakeflames (have at least 1 sin on Lost City with that), and be 2.86 base. That guy I have seen **** a whole squad by himself.

Theres sins that can hit 10ks on me -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
  • SSCaster - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Theres sins that can hit 10ks on me -_-

That doesn't surprise me.

I've been in a squad with a r9+12 sin before...I watched it take down full JoSD barb in what seemed like 10 seconds with no spark. All I could say was "**** me. I am glad I don't have to fight that."