Photos on how to get to 1k streams as a lowbie

Options
Yulk_owns - Lost City
Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
http://core.perfectworld.com/album/photos?uid=5787395&id=2241101

Check it out, I reached 1k streams, like a boss. b:coolb Yeah, I'm bored, problem? b:cute

I have stealth on a psy with 150 stealth levels b:bye
I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Yulk_owns - Lost City on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    LOL thats cute

how bored were you xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    He was bored. Like a boss.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I bet you had some fitting music playing during it all? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    its not hard to get there. I mean all you need is the 3 day flyer mount from the lvl 15 supply stash.
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    its not hard to get there. I mean all you need is the 3 day flyer mount from the lvl 15 supply stash.

The thing is... he walked there, as proven by the other pictures.

Edit: Just noticed he still has elder's blessing, so now I'm not so sure b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Edit: Just noticed he still has elder's blessing, so now I'm not so sure b:scorn

the pictures to me didn't prove anything. you can run around on the ground and take pictures. he could have had the flyer equiped and nobody would know.
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You can swim most of the path pretty easily...

Don't ask me why I know that, it's like I ever tried.... *cough*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Ive walked my newly created alts to FC plenty of times, the smart thing to do is to make a female char and have another male character (with a flyer) carry her to FC.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Options
    LOL thats cute

how bored were you xD

Very bored.

I never really clicked that except a few times xD
    the pictures to me didn't prove anything. you can run around on the ground and take pictures. he could have had the flyer equiped and nobody would know.

What flyer?
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Maybe the flyer expired by now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Maybe the flyer expired by now...

It expired long ago way before I done this b:laugh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thorntons - Archosaur
    Thorntons - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I remember back in the day doing this when I was like level 25. I was too low for a flying mount, but I had a panther.

A guildy found the hidden quest, Scarlet Gate, and told us it's amazing exp for just flying around a bit. We were all like, "woah this will give us tonnes of exp then". The guildy didn't know it was req level 50 xD

So there's me and my other guildies running up to 1k to do this quest we couldn't do. Was quite funny considering none of us had been away from the beginning areas and Arch's outskirts b:chuckle

Good times.
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    made this vid for regi when i was doing the "panda race event" everyone had to get lvl 1 panda barb alts and run to check points that ended up somewhere else i think. but here i was just testing different routes with my lvl 19 barb at the time. no flyer no ground mount u can see the whole way i run, though faster than what we did in our event but fun none the less

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo-El-umEq4
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    http://core.perfectworld.com/album/photos?uid=5787395&id=2241101

Check it out, I reached 1k streams, like a boss. b:coolb Yeah, I'm bored, problem? b:cute

Good for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Another Yulk thread.

Ill boost my post count i guess
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    instead of asking trivial questions like whether or not this is real, let us rather dive deeper into important matters...

like who gives a **** b:mischievous
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Easy way to get there, set autopath to 1k, let the pc walk there everytime you die from a mob you release and chances are you will be sent to a town or city a little close each time until you eventually spawn in 1k b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • LadyFianait - Dreamweaver
    LadyFianait - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Last year my faction held an event in honor of our birthday where all of our members created lvl 1 mystics (because they run slow & Tellus is farthest away) and had a foot race from Tellus to 1000. It was really fun, winner got platinum charms and an all class pet... it's amazing how far ahead you can get if you plan strategic spots to die. b:laugh
    We Are Recruiting: On The Dreamweaver Server: Fly Away Home To Zion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Contact Us Through PM: On Forum Or In Game: We Want To Hear From You
    Apply To Zion On Our New Forums: www(dot)zion(dot)shivtr(dot)com