Help Cleric Revive

Options
EpicFrog - Archosaur
EpicFrog - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
I am a level 52 Cleric and I still do not have revive capabilities. When searching for more information there was Aware of Principal at level 19. I met with Mangmang the Taoist and there are no available quests. I was wondering if I screwed up my class.
Post edited by EpicFrog - Archosaur on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2012
    Options
    well, when you go to purchase the skill what message do you get?
    What is your current cultivation level?
    Also, don't forget, the level 39 culti requires that you die in order to continue the quest chain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ivienn - Lost City
    Ivienn - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You need to do all cultivation before Aware of Principle. Just follow orange quest in your quest list and it will lead you through your cultivation. After reaching Aware of ____ you get new skills at Cleric Master or something like that is name of npc. Note that you need to have certain amount of spirit and coins to learn skills. Good luck!
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Rez is a level 19 skill, i'm guessing your power levelled without knowing what you're doing. Go catch up with your orange colored quests, or you won't have all your skills. b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • lya
    lya Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    if you're not sure who to speak with, check you quest log, available quest tab to find your cultivation quest if you don't already have it in your current quests
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Rez is a level 19 skill, i'm guessing your power levelled without knowing what you're doing. Go catch up with your orange colored quests, or you won't have all your skills. b:scorn

oooooooo burnb:victory
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Yes more cleric's that don't know what to do, makes me loved even more in squads b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Dude.... Stop plvling and LEARN YOU DAMN CLASS!! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thorntons - Archosaur
    Thorntons - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    People are so friendly and unassuming on these forums.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I'll go with the assumption you didn't do your level 9 mini cultivation quest first. Which then starts the rest of the cultivation chains. But that's just me. b:surrender

If you are fully up-to-date on your cultivation quests, then make sure you have enough spirit and coin to learn it.

Spiritual Cultivation: Spiritual Adept

Required Level: 9

Start NPC Meet Mangmang the Taoist (322, 421)
    Location City Of Plume (323, 422)
    Mission #1 Talk To Winged Elf Recluse (319, 330)
    Mission #2 Kill Emaciated Traitor (9)(356,333)
    Monster Locale White Ridge
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
    edited May 2012
    Options
    People are so friendly and unassuming on these forums.

Well it's hard not to troll a person who is in their 50s and asking about quests for their 10s-20s. Especially when they quests in question POP up on your screen to let you know HEY DO THIS.

Purple
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Thorntons - Archosaur
    Thorntons - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Well it's hard not to troll a person who is in their 50s and asking about quests for their 10s-20s. Especially when they quests in question POP up on your screen to let you know HEY DO THIS.

Purple

Maybe said person didn't know about dying for the 39 culti? Took me a few levels to know this on my barb all them years ago, I didn't believe my guildies when they said I have to die lol b:chuckle But we'll never know cos you scared him off! lol
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Maybe said person didn't know about dying for the 39 culti? Took me a few levels to know this on my barb all them years ago, I didn't believe my guildies when they said I have to die lol b:chuckle But we'll never know cos you scared him off! lol

Revive only requires the level 19 cultivation. I believe said person hasn't even done their level 9 one.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I think he was scared off before I came along, I mean it's not like I sneaked up behind him and yelled BOO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Maybe said person didn't know about dying for the 39 culti?

That doesn't really matter since you just need your 19 cultivation to get Revive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    An intermediate character that have a cultivation of a beginner... b:surrender .
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Odinna - Dreamweaver
    Odinna - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hi!

Here you can find the cultis quests

And here you can see what culti do you need for each skill :o)

Hope it helps you,

Odinna b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You so much Silvy for the sig! b:pleased