The dumbest thing you've done or believed in PWI

Options

Comments

• ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear
    ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    *** pw I wrote something and it only showed the first 2 words, I'll write it again later. First time go play Mario kart with little brother b:pleased
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Dumbest thing I've ever done was to not take full advantage of the Dragoon glitch while it was still here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Dumbest thing I've ever done was to not take full advantage of the Dragoon glitch while it was still here.

My dumbest mistake was believing they'd actually do something about people who did....b:surrender

But in all seriousness, my worst mistake would have to be not realizing that Barbarians didn't need magic....my first ever character....and it was on Lost City....so PvP was a nightmare.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • EtherbIade - Harshlands
    EtherbIade - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Lol Kasira yea i remember a couple of persons at start though if they wearing fash the armor wasnt working.

And yea do a bh than realise after the boss i don't have the quest happened to me too. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • esotericsoul
    esotericsoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I have walked among you since the beginning. You may not know me, but I know you.
  • SSCaster - Lost City
    SSCaster - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Dumbest thing? Putting 13 stat points into magic on my first BM ever so I would stop having to sit my *** down and meditate to get MP back up enough to use skills......
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Beleiving the company would enforce its own TOS
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    does forgetting to hyper multiple times count? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Hellzbells - Harshlands
    Hellzbells - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

mee too b:surrender
  • Oo_Spud_oO - Sanctuary
    Oo_Spud_oO - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ok hmm doing crazy stone, instead of going to merchant for stones went to jewel craftsman, and I bought 27 averages of each of the 5 stones, man I was tired but that was just stupid. Lucky I have a good excuse for these type of mistakes "i'm senile" b:cry
  • EtherbIade - Harshlands
    EtherbIade - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    That remind me something i believed when i was low lvl and started.
    My brother was playing too and he ask me why some people had blue name, white name, pink name and red name.
    So when i turn lvl 30 (big accomplishement) my name changed blue for white and i told my brother the color name was for the lvl, lol i though 1-29 was blue, 30-59 white, 60-89 pink and lvl 90+ red.
    When i got pked couple time i realize why people had red name. xD
    I didnt know i was on PvP really cause i joined HL cause my friend was already on that server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Khallie - Sanctuary
    Khallie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Deleting reflect from my Herc, then spending the next few months trying to find the book to put it back on.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    When I hit level 30 I bound my fash cause I didnt know about SL so 2-3 years later I have the same purple suit

It makes me sad whenever I see someone with bound fash because it means I can never have it. >:O

But other than that I facepalm because there's really no reason to bind fash since equipped fash will never drop and neither will fash in your wardrobe.

Edit: And the dumbest thing I did was not take advantage of goon glitch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SiriCouture - Dreamweaver
    SiriCouture - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This story is my first AH experience too lol. When I was lvl 35 on my first character, a friend of mine gave me one black pigment. I didn't know what to do with it, told her I didn't need it, so she said to put it in the auction house. She had to show me where one was and what to do to sell it, I really had no idea what I was doing with this black pigment. So I looked up Black pigment, and came up blank. Saw brown and clicked that and saw it being sold for 200k. 200k was a LOT of money to me back then and I was all " :O no way!" So I put my little black pigment for 200k and it was bought in less then 10 minutes. I thought I was rich.
  • Kasira - Harshlands
    Kasira - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    When I started Kiss faction I didn't know I could sell gold. I needed 12m to make the faction level 2 then level 3, so I spent 60 Gold on 12 perfect hammers for chests of coins. Gold was 400k at the time so I could have made the 12m by selling 30 gold.
  • swornsin
    swornsin Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    dumbest thing I did was believe my faction mates when we were doing my FB59. They told me that I would have to solo the big guy at the end of the hall to talk to the npc to turn in the quest there. I have since done that to every new person I take on a 59 so be warned!b:victory

The dumbest thing my roommate ever did...still does...is yell at her squad mates. Not in the chat box, but out loud. I tell her almost daily 'You know they can't hear you right?'

Oh and one more dumb thing I've done. Goin on a bh run with a very tired tank with no backup tank. My faction mate and I did our best (and succeeded) in finishing off the boss while alternately yelling in chat for him to wake up...I think we both had his house phone number and never thought to call him b:surrender
  • beautifulchaos90
    beautifulchaos90 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I just installed this game and I played for five minutes and it logs me off..what a lucky time for me to come in right when maintenance starts lol
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    swornsin wrote: »
    dumbest thing I did was believe my faction mates when we were doing my FB59. They told me that I would have to solo the big guy at the end of the hall to talk to the npc to turn in the quest there. I have since done that to every new person I take on a 59 so be warned!b:victory

The dumbest thing my roommate ever did...still does...is yell at her squad mates. Not in the chat box, but out loud. I tell her almost daily 'You know they can't hear you right?'

Oh and one more dumb thing I've done. Goin on a bh run with a very tired tank with no backup tank. My faction mate and I did our best (and succeeded) in finishing off the boss while alternately yelling in chat for him to wake up...I think we both had his house phone number and never thought to call him b:surrender

Very heartwarming to see I'm not the only one who still does this fb59 tradition >:D
    Stupidest thing I've ever done? On the first char I had, I evenly distributed all my stats, thinking it was the right way to go. b:laugh Needless to say, she got her stats redistributed soon after.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I believed in balance. I though all classes are equal and I just doing something wrong about sins, so I came to forums for advice how to fight against sins and I saw tons of treads about how OP sins are, so I lost my hope and became fail(?) troll...
  • Attempted - Harshlands
    Attempted - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Stating magic as a barb when just starting out b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Look here, we all in
    Everyone is a target
    Teetering on insanity, reasonin' with the heartless
  • snowywhite999
    snowywhite999 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I didnt do the daily teachers quest on platform cus i thought u had to stand there for an hour and would fail if you left it..
  • Chonturse - Archosaur
    Chonturse - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I think my biggest noob mistake was after i got a script of fate asking a friend how much it worth he laughed and said 400millb:sadI put over world chat WTS Script of fate offers over 400millb:sadb:surrenderI thne was told through lots of snears and giggles it was only worth 100millb

b:chuckleIt sold in the end for 95mill cause I was too embarrised to advertise for too much longer
  • ArenaSkies - Sanctuary
    ArenaSkies - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I made a cleric back in 2009. It was a HA build, of course back then I didn't even know what that was. I did that because I had some HA armor dropped from mobs so I wanted to wear it.

After reaching lvl 35 (which back then took longer than it does now) I quit the game for nearly two years because my cleric sucked, and I thought the game was too hard.

I come back two years later and realize my dumb mistake. lol *facepalm*
    Dumbledore: Lily... after all this time?

Snape: Always.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i have a lv100 heavy ep with r8 p

my 1st toon in lost city was fun but **** i did in build to lv69 3vit 1str 1dex and it was a venomancer named sucubus if i remember the letters corectly was fun fun but was a **** build.

we did not have op gear back then so stat like 300 or more in vit was nice.

i miss old time when big wars erupted all the time and inflames was in wc talking with some noob bm from conquer b:laugh.

it was there director not gona state name.

pandora did not like me veno cos rq was ganking a faction called panic something
    and i jumped on rq so the nice inflames saved me and invited me to his faction cough bloodlust.
    rq couldent touch me anymore.ooh and i still havent gotten my 300k that i gave inflames for there 1st tw with mobs. qq i heard they lost to.

b:bye
  • Dariboo - Lost City
    Dariboo - Lost City Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My first char ever was an archer on the arch server and the hgihest i got one to was lvl 23...put most my points into magic so i could fly longer b:chuckle and a long time ago on my bm on the Harshlands server i had bh69 and no squads were running and i saw someone selling Wraithgate runs (trophy mode) i had no clue what that was so i go he tries to trade me and says i got to give 1 mil so i pretended to dc b:shutup Lil' nooblet moments.
    Filling the forums with idiocy since 2/2/2012 b:pleased

Main - lvl 101 R8 Mystic - Dariboo

Inactive on PWI. I still play PW, just...elsewhere
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    dumbest thing i ever did was spending 130mil on sage rez. laugh all u want. i am letarded.
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    dumbest thing i ever did was spending 130mil on sage rez. laugh all u want. i am letarded.

lol no way.

sure good skill but do you personally need one.

i think ppl are just being greedy with those book cos i am not paying more for buff then 27milj.

22milj for my barb demon hp lv11 buff

but wow i laugh at ppl who try sell buff wish we all need for 45 milj in action house but 130milj b:shocked

sorry dnt wana laught but plz dont waste so much coin on 2009 skill books not worth it
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hmm to that. I paid 25mil for Apoth 8 book back in the day.(When those were rare.) They aren't even 1mil now b:chuckle.

I still don't understand why Sage/Demon res isn't free. It doesn't benefit the cleric to get it so there should be no reason for them to pay it. I personally give my revives away to friends when I get them >_>.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hmm to that. I paid 25mil for Apoth 8 book back in the day.(When those were rare.) They aren't even 1mil now b:chuckle.

I still don't understand why Sage/Demon res isn't free. It doesn't benefit the cleric to get it so there should be no reason for them to pay it. I personally give my revives away to friends when I get them >_>.

Yeah, its kinda bs how much people charge for it. And I personally wouldn't have bought it if weren't for the fact that at that point I was mostly using my cleric to help my faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    On my veno one of the first pets I caught was one of the frogs and I had no idea it was rare for like a year when I was trying to show another noob where I had caught it along time ago, then I looked up the wiki and realized it was a rare one lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
This discussion has been closed.