edited May 2012
    Did any1 notice that all TT Boses , BH boses etc.... HATE Humans

they dunt say Tideborns, Earthguard,Untamed or Elf just HUMANS
    like we are the baad seed of PWI its soo RACIST b:cry

^ lol make's me laugh b:laugh
  • Xae_ - Archosaur
    Xae_ - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    My in game hubby and I usually play I guess around 10-17 hours a day..... Every day.... I wish PWI could pay US. b:chuckle
  • JSXSunny - Sanctuary
    JSXSunny - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Just a server restart that will take up to 2 hours...lol...

The longest session I played PWI was 35 hours during x2 xD But hey I know I cranked out my rl in that time, but farmed something over 1,5 bil that x2 so yeah =D it was worth it =P
  • Windwake - Raging Tide
    Windwake - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    2h just to restart all servers?! what kind of IT idiots work there?
    i can understand 2h if u need to do some update (turn off some services, make a backup which usually takes some time, do the update, check if everything works, restart the servers and turn on services again)... but only restart?.. shouldnt take longer than 15-20 min even if there are 100 services to run manualy!

n00bs !
    ^This. I swear to Gawd this game is run terribly, even for a Free to Play.b:worried

Dumb as dirt, dumb as dirt. Restarts on the other game I played...which had double the servers, took less than 30 minutes, and most were up within 10 minutes of the process beginning. How badly is this system set up that it takes 2-3 hours of scrambling to un-derp their own game? Seriously, hire people that know what they are doing.
    "PWI has an F Rating with BBB"
    This doesn't surprise me at all...but what I fiind the most hilarious is that PWI tossed the thread into "The Lower Depths." Where it really belongs is the "Shame Corner for Corrupt Businesses" sub-forum. b:shutup

Windwake, a.k.a "Captain Obvious"
    Awaaaaay! *whoosh* b:cool
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Remember when maint threads got past 10 pages, before maint? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    96 hours once. I really wanted to level lol
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Yuxi - Momaganon
    Yuxi - Momaganon Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    3 days without sleep, just food and taoilet breaks and then next 4 days i slept in school. was hard to stay in lvl and pk top XD please open new server, i miss that.
  • Reaperarm - Harshlands
    Reaperarm - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2012

I do. There is definitly a serious decline in forum activity and ingame activity as well. On Harshlands it seems the population has dropped substantially.
    If you find yourself hopelessly pulled towards running into massive amounts of mobs in a vain attempt to aoe them all to death.......You just might be a bm.
  • Ariella_ - Lost City
    Ariella_ - Lost City Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Dying game is dying.
    <3 b:cute
  • Ahmas - Archosaur
    Ahmas - Archosaur Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Did any1 notice that all TT Boses , BH boses etc.... HATE Humans

they dunt say Tideborns, Earthguard,Untamed or Elf just HUMANS
    like we are the baad seed of PWI its soo RACIST b:cry

of course, youre not special! b:laugh you're not born as little people with wings, part fish, part animal, or from dead spirits b:chuckle

just kiddin dear =) bms and wizards are great people

actually dont feel bad, ya know why? because i once killed a pyro mob that said "Damn..." right before the kill shot. it knew who's boss!!! XD
    Seekers = OP DD Clerics b:dirty

avi fail, lvl 101 char >.>
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ^This. I swear to Gawd this game is run terribly, even for a Free to Play.b:worried

Dumb as dirt, dumb as dirt. Restarts on the other game I played...which had double the servers, took less than 30 minutes, and most were up within 10 minutes of the process beginning. How badly is this system set up that it takes 2-3 hours of scrambling to un-derp their own game? Seriously, hire people that know what they are doing.
    PW server reset time, from start to finish = 15 minutes. I've timed it before...
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • nicewind
    nicewind Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hope this restart is over in time...
    I wanna play a little...lol sounds bad. b:laugh
  • nicewind
    edited May 2012
    What is the server time anyway? I am always lost on this matter.
  • Raeisha - Archosaur
    Raeisha - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    nicewind wrote: »
    Hope this restart is over in time...
    I wanna play a little...lol sounds bad. b:laugh

yeah same here I just started the game and like 5 minutes in it shuts me down lol.
  • nicewind
    edited May 2012
    yeah same here I just started the game and like 5 minutes in it shuts me down lol.

ohh no..that's teasing...not good at all...I wanna play b:chuckle
  • Zlikola - Heavens Tear
    Zlikola - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I wants this gear b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    http://pwcalc.com/d8f35dfb10174246

any1 want to contribute
  • nicewind
    edited May 2012
    I wants this gear b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    http://pwcalc.com/d8f35dfb10174246

any1 want to contribute

loool...I need so many things in this game...but still is fun. I am not that obsessed with gears.
  • Healeonaire - Lost City
    Healeonaire - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Dying game is dying.

Indeed. Not sure if this should even be called a game anymore cause nowadays all you do is just hyper and run Frost. I've been playing since the start in 08, if you go quest these days every area on the map is a ghost town! You're all alone. And good luck getting a squad together for BH. This is ridicoulus. It might not be to late for the devs to change this but I don't really see this happening. I hope to be proven wrong though...Where did the fun go? And the feeling of satisfaction when completing a hard quest-chain or being able to manufacture or buy that special piece of gear? All gone. SAD b:surrender
  • chocolatemem
    chocolatemem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well i swear some people are damn impatient, you obviously have no life if you're complaining for how long it takes for the server to get back up.b:chuckleb:victory
    Name is Tide_Surfer, Archosaur server, 97 almost 98 psy~~known as Tide, other toons: ImPulsite~75 seeker~Betrayal_~40 sin~GeniSite~15 mystic......Officer in Arson, TW faction, Arson FTW!!!!!!!!!!
    P.S. Love you ClericYangxob:kissb:kiss
    b:cuteb:laughb:victory
  • Zlikola - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    im not obsesed with gear but having that would be AWSOME wudnt itb:victory
  • nicewind
    edited May 2012
    Indeed. Not sure if this should even be called a game anymore cause nowadays all you do is just hyper and run Frost. I've been playing since the start in 08, if you go quest these days every area on the map is a ghost town! You're all alone. And good luck getting a squad together for BH. This is ridicoulus. It might not be to late for the devs to change this but I don't really see this happening. I hope to be proven wrong though...Where did the fun go? And the feeling of satisfaction when completing a hard quest-chain or being able to manufacture or buy that special piece of gear? All gone. SAD b:surrender

Maybe an idea would be for the devs to make it impossible for lvl 1-80 to enter to frost, and that would slow things a little.
    Was more fun at the beginning 2008-2009, until assassins came lol.
  • mindiez
    mindiez Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i have a real life of just sitting and refreshing this page till the server is back up b:laugh
  • chocolatemem
    chocolatemem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Name is Tide_Surfer, Archosaur server, 97 almost 98 psy~~known as Tide, other toons: ImPulsite~75 seeker~Betrayal_~40 sin~GeniSite~15 mystic......Officer in Arson, TW faction, Arson FTW!!!!!!!!!!
    P.S. Love you ClericYangxob:kissb:kiss
    b:cuteb:laughb:victory
  • Zlikola - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Servers are UP
  • nicewind
    edited May 2012
    Well i swear some people are damn impatient, you obviously have no life if you're complaining for how long it takes for the server to get back up.b:chuckleb:victory

so you are not impatient? hehehe..admit it b:chuckle you are just like all the rest of us.
  • nicewind
    edited May 2012
    Servers are UP

yeeeeeeeeeeey
  • legendarycura
    legendarycura Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    nicewind wrote: »
    Maybe an idea would be for the devs to make it impossible for lvl 1-80 to enter to frost, and that would slow things a little.
    Was more fun at the beginning 2008-2009, until assassins came lol.

That is a wounderful idea. I'm sure the spoiled massive cash shoppers and power levelers who QQ about having nothing to do after 2 hours because they're already in the 90's 2 days after starting a character would whine and ***** and moan, but that is an awesome idea that the people in charge of content and fixing things should really look into. They should of done that from the start.
  • mindiez
    mindiez Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    LIEEEEESSSS no server UP
  • monkeyshatter
    monkeyshatter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Servers are up!
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited May 2012

some ppl are at work and they are damn bored !! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool