the end of an era Part -2. (A sequel !)

kopurtion
kopurtion Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
So what is the era we are talking about ! Discuss !!
Post edited by kopurtion on

Comments

• kopurtion
    kopurtion Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So what is the era we are talking about !

It all started with two guilds forming, bent on taking only the best geared peeps. Valhala trying to recruit random ppl with **** brains but op gears, and Catalyst trying to recruit op players who have shown their ability to play using their brains. After a while, they came crashing against each other, throwing used condoms at each other. Catalyst wins !

R9 peeps starts flocking to catalyst
    (correct me if the best geared refined r9s were not going to catalyst). They become insanely powerful with op gears and good strategy (but never proven to be best). BUT, there was a hidden shockwave, a radiation of ego n false sense of superiority. Some radiation creates superheroes, this however increased the size of their balls. And some nabs like eoria, vemo kept massaging and sucking on those balls, making it hornier and virile and umm.. nvm.

Any-who, soon they almost defeated all factions 1v1 (No, the leadership was same person as 3 years back, he did not stumble upon some sacred book of awesome strategy...... but an army of overgeared peeps compared to other factions) .

However, their balls kept expanding and soon their sacks proved to be too small to contain them. Thus a new sack was brought alive: Demacia!!

Soon server found out, despite new sacks, the number of hands hasnt increased, and the rest of server started sending armies of red-ants at their sacks. Now they know!!!! Feel the pain of not able to scratch itches on all those sacks of balls !!

So it is indeed end of that era. Instead of growing their balls, now they gotta deal with this pain.

But you should have seen this coming catalyst. Making two factions and dividing up your forces when you know this game has been on the decline with crappy sales and all. You made your own guild less active/less fun by trying to get more lands and glory (whatever that is). This is a game. You should have focused on enjoying and building up and concentrating on what you have!!

This is new era ! Don't facking be a coward now and face this stacks and hit back if you can. DONT MAKE SERVER GO THROUGH WITH THE SAME TYPE OF WINED TWS YOU HAD, WHEN THEY FRIGGING ATTACK YOUR LANDS!!!

Begging for forgiveness if i insulted anyone. This is a game and this is just trolling. Dont mind it too much. I wish everyone tonnnes of good luck and fun in game and outside.

Cheers

b:victory
  • DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear
    DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    tl;dr
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/P6608.png[/SIGPIC]
    wizard pk videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Oh look, it's an Elijah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Hellzbells - Harshlands
    Hellzbells - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    tl;dr

yeah i didnt read it either.
  • Barb_nico - Harshlands
    Barb_nico - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i like my ridiculously improbable adds on my axesb:victoryb:laugh
    edited May 2012
    i like my ridiculously improbable adds on my axesb:victoryb:laugh

2x max phy attack adds D:
  • Barb_nico - Harshlands
    Barb_nico - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    2x max phy attack adds D:

i like gof more
    edited May 2012
    i like gof more

D:
  • Kattoo - Harshlands
    Kattoo - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Oh look, it's an Elijah.

LOL.b:chuckle
  • NirvShopz - Harshlands
    NirvShopz - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    and the army of trolls began invading whats "sensitive" to them...cuz u know, theres nothing better than a desperate try of covering their shame...after ofc lame excuses made everyone laugh. but good job, go spam it :D...or as the ten million notes receiver says "if u cant beat them... troll them" b:victory
  • Makeoverrr - Harshlands
    Makeoverrr - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    kopurtion wrote: »

R9 peeps starts flocking to catalyst
    (correct me if the best geared refined r9s were not going to catalyst).

Though not being part of either of the parties, I disagree with this part. Most of the best geared refined r9s were never in Catalyst. Most of them being in either Valhalla or spread over other factions. If I had to name them per class:

Wizard - Kalyptica (Crimson) was one of the first to get full r9 sharded with a +12 wep with redsock (Dumass) getting the r9 fairly fast as well. Nurfed had the full set with a +12 wep thanks to the guild funds but I believe no sharding at all (I recall the g12 elemental sharding in the wrists) and no decent refines). I think Nurfed went MIA soon after Zulu disbanded.

BM - Disposition (in Valhalla back then) must have been one of the first r9 bms and still the best geared full jaded bm. Opsy being the other geared bm with some +12 gear all farmed. Also I believe Luu_Buu or JOSENN being full +12?

Psychic - No doubt Urdian was the first r9 full +12, letsdance being one of the 2nd with +12 wep and later on the gear refined and sharded. Not sure when Kennnnnnnny (Deicide) and Stormi (Omerta) got their r9. Not to forget /\smodeus (Valhalla).

Sin - Bludd was the best geared sin with the def lvls, though back then there were no full r9 sins. AliceUC also having the r9 daggers fast.

Archer - Banzzok was no doubt the first full r9+12 archer followed by Wytche. Valhalla also had some of the first full +10 sharded r9 including godz raven, dynamite, ongxa. As well as TravesT (Dumass) being a Valhalla alt. By this time Barbapapa had his r9 set unsharded, Curses only had the r9 ring and bow and ShootnBlanks had no sharding yet.

Venomancer - MrsNosferatu (Crimson -> Valhalla) was the only full r9 veno refined and sharded back then. Beating able to beat any other veno with ease in the Tiger Event.

Barbarian - Wollfo (Valhalla) was the best geared barb by far with a fully r9 refined and sharded set early on being able to tank so much. Followed by Vikkram these days with the full +12 and shards. Not sure when Wolfbrian (Crimson -> Absinthe), Dikastis (Deicide back then), GreedGod (Valhalla), Noenum (Catalyst) and YabbaDabba (Mayhem) got their r9 set.

Cleric - CUCU_ (Valhalla back then) was one of the first full r9 clerics, at the time still unsharded and possibly underrefined.

Seekers were not out at the time, though I cannot recall any seekers from Catalyst at all.

Mystics were not out at the time, though even now there are not many good geared mystics other than Burnout.

So with an objective view and looking at each class individually, I cannot remember any Catalyst with full +12 at the time, which would make your statement invalid.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It all started with two guilds forming, bent on taking only the best geared peeps. Valhala trying to recruit random ppl with **** brains but op gears, and Catalyst trying to recruit op players who have shown their ability to play using their brains. After a while, they came crashing against each other, throwing used condoms at each other. Catalyst wins !
    R9 peeps starts flocking to catalyst (correct me if the best geared refined r9s were not going to catalyst). They become insanely powerful with op gears and good strategy (but never proven to be best). BUT, there was a hidden shockwave, a radiation of ego n false sense of superiority. Some radiation creates superheroes, this however increased the size of their balls. And some nabs like eoria, vemo kept massaging and sucking on those balls, making it hornier and virile and umm.. nvm.

you took his statement out of context alot of the peeps listed are in fact in catalyst now the list you provided actually only served in proveing his statement true theres a bit of a time line to what he origionally posted and there was a time when the servers r 9s flocked over to cata
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • EIijah - Lost City
    EIijah - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Oh look, it's an Elijah.

da fuq
    wizard pvp videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
  • Makeoverrr - Harshlands
    Makeoverrr - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    you took his statement out of context alot of the peeps listed are in fact in catalyst now the list you provided actually only served in proveing his statement true theres a bit of a time line to what he origionally posted and there was a time when the servers r 9s flocked over to cata

Not really, I listed the best geared / sharded / refined people of each class during that period of time, most of them which were in Valhalla at that time. Out of all of them, only Disposition has actually moved to Catalyst. Hows is that "a lot"? O.o

Also imo it is really hard to say if so many "overgeared" people went to Catalyst as everyone on the list except 1 has actually moved there. Most of the others being in Absinthe / Crimson / Dumass / Deicide. These days every faction has their fair share of R9's and I for one do not dare to say that every +12 r9 is in Catalyst.

It is also hard to make a statement saying Catalyst is overpowered considering they have been undermanned since the beginning, unless you are acknowledging that they're more skillful and experienced? b:question I for one am not going to burn myself on a statement like that.
  • Paulrogersbm - Harshlands
    Paulrogersbm - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    da fuq

The capital I shows up pretty clear on the forums brahb:surrender
  • Zorothustra - Harshlands
    Zorothustra - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    wtf. I never got my balls sucked by Eoria...INUSTICE!!!!!!!!!
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    If Catalyst has all the best geared people HL server is far behind the curve on gear. I've seen them gather for war and especially their barbs, are not even close to some of the ones on LC.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Main difference between HL and LC as far as I can tell:

LC = Higher standard of gear

HL = Higher standard of fash
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • apex1predator
    apex1predator Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    If Catalyst has all the best geared people HL server is far behind the curve on gear. I've seen them gather for war and especially their barbs, are not even close to some of the ones on LC.

What would be the average hp of a cata barb on LC? Or your hp :P
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    What would be the average hp of a cata barb on LC? Or your hp :P

Depends if you are talking main ones from top factions I'd say it's about 38-40k.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Distinct lack of **** in this thread :(
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
    edited May 2012

Pro ****
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Whenever i happen across my old HL bookmark theres a bunch of nabs talking about good old Zulu/Catalyst.

Nah we weren't the best hell we weren't even all that good it was just well the rest of you are so terribad. There feel better now the secret is out.

Tryng to take anything away from what Zulu/catalyst did on harshlands is just silly and pointless. We have been the only thing you talk about for the better part of 3 years that alone speak volumes.

I moved on a long time ago looked back once or twice but couldnt find the fun anymore looks like the rest of us have bumped into the same issue thats all it is nothing more nothing less.

Not only are we the baddest group to ever grace harshlands we are also the smexiest!!

To all the Zulu's it was a fun ride how long was it 3 years? I hope to see some of you in other games D3 ... im not impressed but been playing GW beta and its what most of us like message Passion in beta or after launch, If you play swTOR message Misplaced or drop me a pm here and ill shoot you some contact info's

@ Curses Honeybadgers really dont give a damn!!
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Il happily take that, and from what ive seen Id say HL has the better sense of humor overall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Il happily take that, and from what ive seen Id say HL has the better sense of humor overall.

IDK that Cimon guy is serious business perfecting the art of butthurt.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    IDK that Cimon guy is serious business perfecting the art of butthurt.

theres always gona be a bad egg or two but I doubt LC could find anyone to match Golgotha so thats an auto win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • apex1predator
    apex1predator Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Depends if you are talking main ones from top factions I'd say it's about 38-40k.

I think we have a few of those walking around in HL..and by few i mean 2 maybe 3 lol. Ive seen barbs with 20ish K hp last longer than a +10 or +12 barb...luck>skill>gear imo.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I think we have a few of those walking around in HL..and by few i mean 2 maybe 3 lol. Ive seen barbs with 20ish K hp last longer than a +10 or +12 barb...luck>skill>gear imo.

Doom_Panda/Dawn = <3
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited May 2012
    Doom_Panda/Dawn = <3

qftb:chuckle
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I doubt LC could find anyone to match Golgotha so thats an auto win.

Objection: They have Yulk's Psychic......Even Golgotha could PvP--Yulk has the combined IQ of a sack of potatoes, and couldn't hit the broad side of Longknife's ego.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q