SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    What is this "Enrage" people keep referring to?b:laugh

i fixed your avatar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    yay recording of roc vs radiance. I was 20 minutes late into the fight though... b:surrender

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrkxV5a77zY

All I see is massive amounts of people with atleast partial rank 9 running around with RoC tags over their heads.

Or maybe I'm just seeing the same people all the time...

And Marin being pro...
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yay I somewhat see myself doing nothing with my 5K ping and 2 fps.

I don't think I did anything that TW except soak up hits and die, considering it took me like 10 seconds just to start autoattacking someone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yay I somewhat see myself doing nothing with my 5K ping and 2 fps.

I don't think I did anything that TW except soak up hits and die, considering it took me like 10 seconds just to start autoattacking someone.

Atleast you don't do BQ and have 5 FPS at a deserted area...

Dinosaur computer for the win!
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    WTH! and you guys dare to call me 3rd worlder! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited May 2012

3rd world veno
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012

I'm not a 3rd worlder though. I was using 1st world cafe wifi....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Its ok, I normally have little to no problem but it doesnt matter cause everyone is apparently using said cafe wifi.or they just dont care about the game anymore lol.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    3rd world veno

Noobwiz! or shall i say Radiantwiz? b:chuckle

@aes 3rd world net > 1st world wifi :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012

@aes 3rd world net > 1st world wifi :D

Unfortunately for me, that is completely true *sadface of sadness*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Rofl bored, GD kids all happy they are #1 now. You guys didn't accomplish anything all you did is fill the void that the real players(old Enrage DUH) left when we got fed up with this joke of a game and moved on. The most any of the old Enrage left do is log on and afk. All the epic moments and real achievements that this game offered have been done by us long ago. GD will never get to own the whole map, enjoy real pvp, or hold off a 3 way gank at once. Not to mention making half the server(ignorant crybaby noobs) hate us. Enjoy your #1 position LOL what a joke. Don't even try and pretend you are now the badasses of the server, been there done that while here u are thinking its the coolest thing ever. May 15th? Gee Dub Tuu?

Haha you're so full of yourself it's disgusting really. While your "old guild" ( i forgot the name already) was busy starting to fall apart from the inside, GD was kicking your A$$es to push you over the edge, and the destruction of guild was set in motion. Looks like too many of you couldn't stand to lose, and now even in different guilds can't stand to lose and hide behind excuses for no showing. But please go ahead and no show, it just proves weakness of character of the supposed "TW guilds" and provides you have no chance to improve. GD had the nerve to show up week in and week out.... don't even try to say you got no showed by GD, there were very few no shows and that was mostly when there were multiple lands to defend. GD got where they are by effort, learning and improving, and what GD has now your old guild never had. Say what you want, but we all know it's true.

Your ex-guild and players are now basically nothing but a memory, and in a few months time it will be almost completely forgotten except for a few older players.... nobody will care what you did or didn't do, because now you're completely irrelevant.
    edited May 2012
    Haha you're so full of yourself it's disgusting really. While your "old guild" ( i forgot the name already) was busy starting to fall apart from the inside, GD was kicking your A$$es to push you over the edge, and the destruction of guild was set in motion. Looks like too many of you couldn't stand to lose, and now even in different guilds can't stand to lose and hide behind excuses for no showing. But please go ahead and no show, it just proves weakness of character of the supposed "TW guilds" and provides you have no chance to improve. GD had the nerve to show up week in and week out.... don't even try to say you got no showed by GD, there were very few no shows and that was mostly when there were multiple lands to defend. GD got where they are by effort, learning and improving, and what GD has now your old guild never had. Say what you want, but we all know it's true.

Your ex-guild and players are now basically nothing but a memory, and in a few months time it will be almost completely forgotten except for a few older players.... nobody will care what you did or didn't do, because now you're completely irrelevant.

And when were you ever relevant?? Why do people always think they had something to do with some one elses downfall? I guess people never consider the internal drama can cause an implosion big enough to end things. And what does GD have that enrage didn't achieve?I mean besides the chance of never owning the map?Cause i mean,you got us there. Other then that enrage achieved everything a guild can,imo. They dominated and left a mark on the server and regardless what you say,people will always remember enrage.What has GD done that was so memorable.All they have done was ride the coattails of a dying faction and waited for things to finally hit the fan,then they were there to pick up what they could. Granted,we had great fights,some of the best tws I have ever been in, but that in no way means GD is any where near where enrage was when it was at its peak. Its funny how angry some people are about a faction that is no loner active.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • EIijah - Lost City
    EIijah - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    itt: nonfactor gd members trying to prove their relevance on a dead server
    wizard pvp videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited May 2012

This game and everything anybody ever did will probably also be forgotten in a few months and certainly forgotten in a few years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    This game and everything anybody ever did will probably also be forgotten in a few months and certainly forgotten in a few years.

We could never forget you steo
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited May 2012
    @ Ducky
    You can only judge by what a guild can do now. There is no challenge to GD at this time, and at what point Enrage began to crumble internally I don't know and actually don't care! What I do know is GD had started winning their TWs before the map reset and before the mass exodus from Enrage. Sure, be proud of what was accomplished, but that is already a forgotten memory to everyone else.

GD is relevant now because they are on top now regardless of the reason why, maybe some guilds will put together something to challenge, who knows? You can try and put some weird spin on the fact that GD is the dominant guild, if that makes you feel better go ahead, but all this reminiscing about what Enrage did is just that, memories you all hold on to not the rest of us.

@Steopie
    You're so right, in a few months map reset, etc, and what is happening now will not matter.
    edited May 2012
    itt: nonfactor gd members trying to prove their relevance on a dead server

Posting from a level 1 alt makes you completely irrelevantb:chuckle
  • EIijah - Lost City
    EIijah - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2012

compared to you, posting from your main, which is equally irrelevant.
    wizard pvp videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
    edited May 2012

QFT

anyways,you were talking about the past yourself.And in a few months this game wont matter because it will see a bigger exodus into other games that will be far superior in everyway,except how to **** off the player base.How is GD relevant? Its the top tw guild in a dead game?How is there pride in that?I dont see the point in any faction really trying to put anything together. PWI is losing players to private servers and next month will lose a huge amount to another mmo.Really, those of us left are only here to kill time and wait til our next game comes out.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited May 2012

And that surprises you... how? Enrage is irrelevant from day one... to when it took over the map... to present day. Its a freaking make up guild in a freaking game... doesn't get any more irrelevant then that.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    @ Ducky
    You can only judge by what a guild can do now. There is no challenge to GD at this time, and at what point Enrage began to crumble internally I don't know and actually don't care! What I do know is GD had started winning their TWs before the map reset and before the mass exodus from Enrage. Sure, be proud of what was accomplished, but that is already a forgotten memory to everyone else.

GD is relevant now because they are on top now regardless of the reason why, maybe some guilds will put together something to challenge, who knows? You can try and put some weird spin on the fact that GD is the dominant guild, if that makes you feel better go ahead, but all this reminiscing about what Enrage did is just that, memories you all hold on to not the rest of us.

@Steopie
    You're so right, in a few months map reset, etc, and what is happening now will not matter.

Its kinda like saying 'Enrage killed tao'. As far as I recall, you were in tao almost upto the end, do you blame Enrage? GD probably had equally as much weighting in Enrage's demise as Enrage had in tao's demise. I could put a very pro-enrage and anti-tao spin on the situation and claim 'YEAH ENRAGE BEAT TAO IN TW AND KILLED THEM', but we both know theres a much bigger 'back story' to the whole situation.

As I have said, probably 20x before, GD are >>>>>>>>>> anybody else right now in terms of TW strength, but this is somewhat irrelevant, as the 6 month map reset strongly discourages a single dominant faction. (This is a very large contributing factor into enrage's demise - just a little sidenote :p) So, as things stand, GD being so much stronger means all the other guilds dodge them and have no incentive to gank them. The result from this situation? No TW action for GD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    GD is relevant now because they are on top now regardless of the reason why,

GD is as relevant as loose change. Yea... you know its there... but it doesn't really do anything in any aspect of your life. In the days of plastic... I am not sure if i can even scrounge up enough loose change to buy something from the dollar menu.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited May 2012
    Yes, was on that MMO yesterday, although there is no official date yet.

This game has been proclaimed dead for about 2 years now....and yet it's still here...hmmm

It's funny how many ppl say they are quitting , only to return after a while being away. Just because "old" players leave, plenty of new ones seem to come to the game, hence it still seems alive.... so far.

@Elijah you're nothing but a cowardly forum troll who has to hide behind an alt. that is all...
    edited May 2012
    Its kinda like saying 'Enrage killed tao'. As far as I recall, you were in tao almost upto the end, do you blame Enrage? GD probably had equally as much weighting in Enrage's demise as Enrage had in tao's demise. I could put a very pro-enrage and anti-tao spin on the situation and claim 'YEAH ENRAGE BEAT TAO IN TW AND KILLED THEM', but we both know theres a much bigger 'back story' to the whole situation.

As I have said, probably 20x before, GD are >>>>>>>>>> anybody else right now in terms of TW strength, but this is somewhat irrelevant, as the 6 month map reset strongly discourages a single dominant faction. (This is a very large contributing factor into enrage's demise - just a little sidenote :p) So, as things stand, GD being so much stronger means all the other guilds dodge them and have no incentive to gank them. The result from this situation? No TW action for GD.

Being totally honest Steopie... of course Enrage was a factor in Tao's demise, but as you said the biggest factor was Tao's internal problems, just as Enrage's internal problems were the biggest reason they are no more. GD just helped push them along. Enrage pushed Tao much more I'd say, I'll even say was more of the reason Tao is gone than GD is the reason Enrage is gone.

@kiyoshi ( tosses some loose change) here go buy yourself something....rofl
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Difference i see is that enrage peaked when TW mattered and was still exciting, but GD peaked too late since there's no reason to "peak" anymore. So you got stuck with no tw's. And all you guys do is PVE content that other guilds can do as well if they want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Difference i see is that enrage peaked when TW mattered and was still exciting, but GD peaked too late since there's no reason to "peak" anymore. So you got stuck with no tw's. And all you guys do is PVE content that other guilds can do as well if they want.

This.

GD just peaked at the wrong time, which is why they aren't relevant to the TW scene, simply because they will steam roll all the rest. However, with that said, added with our next TW map reset in 3 months, there is no reason to gank GD, unless the other TW factions find it in their best interest, which honestly.....probably isn't. As long as fun TWs occur for Rad, Indignant, RoC, etc, GD isn't even a factor.

Simply put, GD is cursed with lame TWs, yes that's not the only thing you can do in this game, but given how PvE is stupid easy, there isn't much to do for hours upon hours on this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited May 2012
    lets all get npc gear and go poke wb.maybe thatd be fun.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2012

the biggest truth in this statement is that there is no reason to peak anymore. TW is just for fun these days, in my opinion. there really is nothing to earn or be concerned with. no real drive for dominance of the map, since it isnt reachable anyway. no real need for strategy as its basically gear vs gear (though i'll note, there really has never been a serious need for strategy to begin with). you're either having fun or you're not, but there is no longer that major pushing force of old rivalries, winner takes all, or serious competition, for the most part. pwi accomplished what they wanted with the new map reset thing: smaller guilds are having more fun, while dominant war guilds really dont have much to fight for.

oh, and aby why you hiding behind lvl 1 alts to post on forums? getting a kick out of laughing at people calling you a cowardly forum troll? i know i am :P
    *insert awesome siggy here*
This discussion has been closed.