shocking news to everybody

Options
Hideori - Lost City
Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
I just realized it now. guys, what you about to hear is shocking, so prepare yourself before you read this: "Perfect world" is... not real.. it's just a video game. its not real b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked theres another mysterious world outside your room. b:shocked I would research that world but I dont have scafander.
Post edited by Hideori - Lost City on

Comments

• God_Exiler - Sanctuary
    God_Exiler - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I don't got a flyer and I'm not going to waste gasoline on my car to explore that other world o-o
    No
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This might of worked if it wasn't posted in the forum instead of the game.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I just realized it now. guys, what you about to hear is shocking, so prepare yourself before you read this: "Perfect world" is... not real.. it's just a video game. its not real b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked theres another mysterious world outside your room. b:shocked I would research that world but I dont have scafander.

You liar don't say such things it is real it is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Finally someone else figured this out... Bin trying to say this for months now... If I'd get 1 euro for every time ppl are taking this game WAY to serious or are complaining about something a game (PWI) does I'd be a freaking miljonair by now... b:chuckle

But there's one downside of the outside world too... Every time I go out the neighborhood girls call me a witch and certain other things and the guys are hoping I'm some easy-to-get little tramp they can get layed with... Kinda takes away the fun of it...

But meh... It's still fun to take my bicycle and go to the mall or the market or something... You guys should really try it... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    it's funny cause you didnt define real or proved that it's not real :)
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Magibai - Heavens Tear
    Magibai - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I LOL'd
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i don't know what you are talking about... i really have feathers growing out of my head behind my ears, wings growing out of my back and i carry around my magic sword that is 4 times my body weight so that i can heal people <3 get off the forums with your nonsense...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Inb4 ponies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i don't know what you are talking about... i really have feathers growing out of my head behind my ears, wings growing out of my back and i carry around my magic sword that is 4 times my body weight so that i can heal people <3 get off the forums with your nonsense...

Ahw... Lucky you... I want wings in real life... b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • ZPurpz - Heavens Tear
    ZPurpz - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    u lie I AM A SIN...
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Shocking news to people Like you. People actually spent real money on this game and also Invested alot of time. So it's as good as real.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Nicola Tesla would disapprove of this thread. <unamused bear>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

And here I thought this game was real. If this game was actually real, I'd ragequit and quit life.
  • StabbyCakes - Heavens Tear
    StabbyCakes - Heavens Tear Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Quantum Mechanics implies that the Universe works like a Computer Simulation

The universe only "expands" when it is perceived by a conscious being. At all other times it is in a hypothetical state. (See Schrodinger's Cat, and articles on the dual nature of light.) This is the same principle as playing a video game. The several gigabytes of data on your hard drive are not "expressed" until you are looking at that particular portion of the game. The rest of the music is just dormant data in a meaningless array until you access the area that triggers it. So the tree that falls in the woods may make a sound but it is meaningless data without a conscious observer there to witness it.

So this game is not only also real by the standards of this debate about reality; it's real in the same way as nature. Granted the frames per second and graphics are much less detailed than nature, but for a fictional version of reality with monsters and dragons and far superior personal skills than nature honestly provides us for entertainment; I'd say it's a pretty fun alternative.

But- people are getting more skilled at making these alternatives and this one has run a long course. I don't think its days are through quite yet, but the end is coming.
    [SIGPIC]Win.[/SIGPIC]
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My brother once asked me an interesting question,
    Given that development of technology for computer will follow moors law, and the development of game engines follows the hardware, then how do we know we are not in a 3d sim from future time.
    I was stumped. b:laugh
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
This discussion has been closed.