I start to wrote it in Cleric's section as respond to post of Cleric, but this is so common for current situation in pwi ...
I just helped with a random bh69 squad, not wined. I was very very frustrated at the squad, the wizzy ran ahead with the sin. The agro went in a circle from wizzy -> sin -> archer and back to the wizzy again, the designated tank (bm) barely ever had the agro. I have warned the team over and over again, let the BM go in first and to control their power output so there will not be agro ping pong. Of course, I was ignored over and over again even after I told the wizzy that i will not heal or rez him again if he decides to charge in before the tank. Finished the run with lots of death, and an extremely annoyed cleric.b:surrender
I just wanted to say to the lower lvled clerics out there who have a nice and kind heart that believe they have to keep someone alive even if their own lives on the line, let the newbs die. If you have warned someone more than 3 times and they still do not listen, don't heal them and laugh as you watch them suicide. b:chuckle In a team, co-operation is needed, the cleric's job is to keep the team alive but only if the team tries their best to make the cleric's job easier. We are not gods, we can't do everything. Understand when you can save someone or when you should just let them die. Remember that we are not there to make up for the mistakes of others.
I am Wizard level 75 now.
Since I need to kill Pyro for my bh59, I asked to invite me in fb69.
Cleric level 69 invited me, blademaster level 95, psychic level 82 and seeker level 80 to help him in fb69.
I saw that Cleric has something like 1912 HP, what is low for his level, but thought that he has at least good defense.
When I teleported to Wraithgate instance, I said, that even if this instance is wined impossible to complete this fb69 for all 3 bosses:
"Cleric" (?) was in level 30 armor without gems and refines ...
I had invited level 67 Cleric, which had proper gear and skills, we started to do fb.
Cleric level 67 not got the quest, because he had low level yet, but since he just helped me I not said a word about it.
We killed Pyro, what can be done easy, small boss in the lake, but then our problems begin.
1. Cleric level 69 could not to get more tabs, because he was low level (he can get them at level - Edit:70- only).
2. He not said about it even a word.
3. We waited him about 20 minutes may be while he gone to "get more tabs" (?).
4. Eventually he return.
5. Psychic level 82 (in White Voodoo) start to lure Gaurnob or Polearm (no matter, because he had been killed anyway and we not saw by what).
6. Blademaster level 95 (with BP) had not Zeal and patience to wait while Cleric will resurrect Psychic, he lured Gaurnob and one mob with him.
7. My Wizard start to heal him, Clerics too, Seeker was waching this show (or was asleep) while mob start to hit my Wizard.
8. There are no way to stop healing (I thought that BM will be killed), so mob eventually killed my Wizard and start to hit Cleric level 67.
9. Seeker alerted by Blademaster killed those mob.
10. I had been resurrected by Cleric level 67 and start to heal BM again.
11. Cleric level 69 run to resurrect Psychic and had been killed by AoE (one hit).
12. Eventually Gaurnob had been killed, all resurrected and I asked main questions for me:
Why it is not tabbed and what it was when I had been killed by mob ?
13. Blademaster not listening anything and not waiting for anything lured Polearm.
14. He had been successfully killed before moment when we uderstand what he do and why with words like:
"You must purify me. My physical defense drop down to 400 by debuff."
15. Cleric resurrected him.
16. I said through my Wizard level 75 and Cleric level 67, that I not need this: "fb69" and left squad.