FB69. It is so common, that it here

Toliman - Raging Tide
Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
I start to wrote it in Cleric's section as respond to post of Cleric, but this is so common for current situation in pwi ...

I just helped with a random bh69 squad, not wined. I was very very frustrated at the squad, the wizzy ran ahead with the sin. The agro went in a circle from wizzy -> sin -> archer and back to the wizzy again, the designated tank (bm) barely ever had the agro. I have warned the team over and over again, let the BM go in first and to control their power output so there will not be agro ping pong. Of course, I was ignored over and over again even after I told the wizzy that i will not heal or rez him again if he decides to charge in before the tank. Finished the run with lots of death, and an extremely annoyed cleric.b:surrender

I just wanted to say to the lower lvled clerics out there who have a nice and kind heart that believe they have to keep someone alive even if their own lives on the line, let the newbs die. If you have warned someone more than 3 times and they still do not listen, don't heal them and laugh as you watch them suicide. b:chuckle In a team, co-operation is needed, the cleric's job is to keep the team alive but only if the team tries their best to make the cleric's job easier. We are not gods, we can't do everything. Understand when you can save someone or when you should just let them die. Remember that we are not there to make up for the mistakes of others.

I am Wizard level 75 now.

Since I need to kill Pyro for my bh59, I asked to invite me in fb69.

Cleric level 69 invited me, blademaster level 95, psychic level 82 and seeker level 80 to help him in fb69.

I saw that Cleric has something like 1912 HP, what is low for his level, but thought that he has at least good defense.

When I teleported to Wraithgate instance, I said, that even if this instance is wined impossible to complete this fb69 for all 3 bosses:

"Cleric" (?) was in level 30 armor without gems and refines ...

I had invited level 67 Cleric, which had proper gear and skills, we started to do fb.

Cleric level 67 not got the quest, because he had low level yet, but since he just helped me I not said a word about it.

We killed Pyro, what can be done easy, small boss in the lake, but then our problems begin.

1. Cleric level 69 could not to get more tabs, because he was low level (he can get them at level - Edit:70- only).

2. He not said about it even a word.

3. We waited him about 20 minutes may be while he gone to "get more tabs" (?).

4. Eventually he return.

5. Psychic level 82 (in White Voodoo) start to lure Gaurnob or Polearm (no matter, because he had been killed anyway and we not saw by what).

6. Blademaster level 95 (with BP) had not Zeal and patience to wait while Cleric will resurrect Psychic, he lured Gaurnob and one mob with him.

7. My Wizard start to heal him, Clerics too, Seeker was waching this show (or was asleep) while mob start to hit my Wizard.

8. There are no way to stop healing (I thought that BM will be killed), so mob eventually killed my Wizard and start to hit Cleric level 67.

9. Seeker alerted by Blademaster killed those mob.

10. I had been resurrected by Cleric level 67 and start to heal BM again.

11. Cleric level 69 run to resurrect Psychic and had been killed by AoE (one hit).

12. Eventually Gaurnob had been killed, all resurrected and I asked main questions for me:
Why it is not tabbed and what it was when I had been killed by mob ?

13. Blademaster not listening anything and not waiting for anything lured Polearm.

14. He had been successfully killed before moment when we uderstand what he do and why with words like:
"You must purify me. My physical defense drop down to 400 by debuff."

15. Cleric resurrected him.

16. I said through my Wizard level 75 and Cleric level 67, that I not need this: "fb69" and left squad.
Post edited by Toliman - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    To get last two tabs for FB69, there are three conditions:

1) Be level 70 (not 71), and
    2) Complete the Wraithgate quest (commonly known as 202020 or 3x20)
    3) Be below level 81

Tank should be purified on both Gaurnob and Polearm. Gaurnob has an increase damage debuff, Polearm has an armor and mind bread debuff (animation is that of an axe.) It is especially important to purify Polearm's debuff as the tank can be killed very quickly while it's active.

Seeker and psychic probably had BH69 in there. BH for 8x includes Pyro, one of both of Polearm and Gaurnob, and sometimes a 79 boss (Stygean or Brigand.)

You got killed because of heal aggro. The Deadmarsh General pulled along with Gaurnob hadn't been hit by the BM before you started healing, so the hate it had for the BM got transfered to you.

Both Polearm and Gaurnob have 2 AOEs: a short range physical and a long range water. Low level arcanes can be killed in one hit by the physical AOE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    1) Be level 70 (not 71), and
    2) Complete the Wraithgate quest (commonly known as 202020 or 3x20)
    3) Be below level 81

In any case Cleric level 69 could not get it.

You got killed because of heal aggro. The Deadmarsh General pulled along with Gaurnob hadn't been hit by the BM before you started healing, so the hate it had for the BM got transfered to you...

But BM could lure one boss only, without mobs.

And Seeker could to do something before my death (I had been killed by 5 hits may be - used potions, etc.).

Both Polearm and Gaurnob have 2 AOEs: a short range physical and a long range water. Low level arcanes can be killed in one hit by the physical AOE.
    My Cleric level 67 had not been killed by AoE, Wizard too.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yeah, I'm sorry your squad sucked dude.

Were neither your BM nor your seeker using AOEs? You might have been able to transfer aggro that way (though getting close to nob/pole isn't a good idea unless you really trust the tank)

Luring pole or nob using a zeal alone isn't actually that easy. It's one of the few remaining "Veno preferred" lures.

One last comment - was the 'level 30 armour' the elders set you get for a timed period? Because if it was, that may be low level - but it's also freaking awesome for its level. If it was just generic stuff then yeah, that's a bit poor. But frankly, it shouldn't matter much - pole can one-shot even a decently geared arcane; and the cleric shouldn't be in range to be hit at all.

What can I say? throw 'em on your blacklist and find better people to squad with next time.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012

One last comment - was the 'level 30 armour' the elders set you get for a timed period? Because if it was, that may be low level - but it's also freaking awesome for its level. If it was just generic stuff then yeah, that's a bit poor. But frankly, it shouldn't matter much - pole can one-shot even a decently geared arcane; and the cleric shouldn't be in range to be hit at all...

It was rank 1 armor.

Edit:
    Other equipment of "Cleric" was from same level, different items.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Probably power leveled, and didn't have enough coin to buy new gear (or waiting until endgame, which is just as dumb.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Cleric in Rank 1 armor could have soloed it.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It's sad, but it's more and more common everyday. I'm just glad my cleric is nice and beefy and I'll never have to put up with fail squads like those, at least not until those failures get to lvl 100 b:shocked (which is why I duel log my bhs with my sin)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    It's sad, but it's more and more common everyday. I'm just glad my cleric is nice and beefy and I'll never have to put up with fail squads like those, at least not until those failures get to lvl 100 b:shocked (which is why I duel log my bhs with my sin)

Since it is MMO, I do my bhs in most cases with random squads, because it is boring and slow for me to do it without any squad (slow by amount of damage which can do 4 additional DD).

In bh59 my Wizard play role of tank if there are absent high levels and good geared Assassins

Edit: (good barbarians are so rare today).
    edited May 2012
    Sometimes I think it's getting to the point that "good" any class is getting rare these days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    What do you mean ironheart blessing is better then blessing of the purehearted?!
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Blessing of the purehearted is so last year. All the cool noob clerics spam chromatic healing beam (even if only one person is getting hit. b:surrender)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Blessing of the purehearted is so last year. All the cool noob clerics spam chromatic healing beam (even if only one person is getting hit. b:surrender)

b:cryb:cryb:cry

The truth hurts.

I had one of them in BH seat a few days ago... Veno pulls boss, cleric... CHB. Needless to say everything came and the cleric died. But yea, ofc it wasn't her fault all mobs came. =_=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • EtherbIade - Harshlands
    EtherbIade - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well at least that show that some people still do bh (fb) which is good, at lvl 67 and 69 that was also maybe the first time for both clerics in that cave.

Some clerics don't have experience yet, they don't know they need to purify, so they just heal and sometime its not enough to keep the tank alive.

The BM had a bad attitude cause when someone lure mobs with boss he should kill mobs before boss cause all know (well at 95 he should know it) that if the guy just DD on boss the mobs will go on healer and at lvl 67-69 the cleric don't have a huge survavibility (cannot blame them really 6x is not the best lvl for gears).

Next time what i can suggest is as wizz to kill the mob(s), if needed heal youserlf and pots to don't die and than if the BM cannot survive with 2 clerics there's a problem about the BM survavibility (**** gear no hp etc..) or both clerics don't purify and at your lvl as wizz not hard and long kill a mob which can save life.

On my wizz when someone lure mobs and boss, ill kill mobs so they dont go on cleric and as cleric when i see the lurer lured mobs ill say in squad chat to kill mobs before boss so they don't come on me, but to be honest that kind of situation suck but in a way that give experience to be able to react to differents situations.

Good Luck in your future bh. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012

Don't you know psy bubble is way better than either b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Don't you know psy bubble is way better than either b:laugh

actually...it is b:avoid
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Some clerics don't have experience yet, they don't know they need to purify, so they just heal and sometime its not enough to keep the tank alive...

Sorry, but those Cleric 67 healed tanks on Wyvern, he has level 8 of Purify.

If I said that he healed, then he really healed tank, even alone.

Next time what i can suggest is as wizz to kill the mob(s), if needed heal youserlf and pots to don't die and than if the BM cannot survive with 2 clerics there's a problem about the BM survavibility (**** gear no hp etc..) or both clerics don't purify and at your lvl as wizz not hard and long kill a mob which can save life.

On my wizz when someone lure mobs and boss, ill kill mobs so they dont go on cleric and as cleric when i see the lurer lured mobs ill say in squad chat to kill mobs before boss so they don't come on me, but to be honest that kind of situation suck but in a way that give experience to be able to react to differents situations.

Those BM was strange at least.

He not asked: "Are you ready ?".

And this was his right to die on boss, which he lured for himself.

I and Cleric not need those boss for our bhs.

When and if I will lure one of those hard bh69 bosses, I will use my Zeal, Holy path and Wizards' Distance Shrink spell as it must be done.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Thank you devs for encouraging players to be morons :D You can level to 100 with level 2 quest rewards such as this by just buying fcs! You'll be so pro by hitting with 100 within a day!

Honestly, I remembered a squad with a fail barb, he died a lot and the squad was lucky I had my barb to save the squad. Didn't kick him, I had lead but still didn't. I assumed he wanted to troll the squad, if so, that did not work. We were laughing at him so much then. b:laugh
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    XTrigger - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm sorry to say but that is the quality of players these days. In 2 months they will be bossing R9 gears thinking they are amazing.

I remember when I did my 20x3 for fb69, everyone was 69 and just above and in NPC gear with no refines, maybes it was 2* or 3* from mobs/bosses It was slow but we did it. Back when players knew how to play the class they chose.
  • Vesemr - Sanctuary
    Vesemr - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    With all this action in fb 69, man.. you made my day b:laugh

FB 69 is my favourite cave, why? Cause in there I really see who knows how to play, and how much your gear is important.
    Hi to 100 sin (I won't say your name mate) who even when we had barb in squad, still wanted to tank pole/nob.. and died more times than I ever did on my seeker during all my playing PWI. Oo''
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Safeng, thanks for syg <3

Look how I care, that you don't like my English ,,|,,
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    With all this action in fb 69, man.. you made my day b:laugh

FB 69 is my favourite cave, why? Cause in there I really see who knows how to play, and how much your gear is important.
    Hi to 100 sin (I won't say your name mate) who even when we had barb in squad, still wanted to tank pole/nob.. and died more times than I ever did on my seeker during all my playing PWI. Oo''

Only real threat in FB69 is getting amped and debuffed but even then... you have genie skills to reduce damage, not like it really matters about skill because genies killed the game, solid shield / wind shield / apoth = debuff look like **** and even more, OP defensive skills b:bye
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Only real threat in FB69 is getting amped and debuffed but even then... you have genie skills to reduce damage, not like it really matters about skill because genies killed the game, solid shield / wind shield / apoth = debuff look like **** and even more, OP defensive skills b:bye
    I said already, that Blademaster (puller and tank for Gaurnob) had not even Zeal to lure boss:
    6. Blademaster level 95 (with BP) had not Zeal and patience to wait while Cleric will resurrect Psychic, he lured Gaurnob and one mob with him.

Also Absolute Domain is nerfed.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    I said already, that Blademaster (puller and tank for Gaurnob) had not even Zeal to lure boss:

Also Absolute Domain is nerfed.

Well.... you don't even need a zeal with the squad setup... Honestly... Adds with the boss? BM can just use roar of the pride to squad while seeker vortex and BM does HF, while someone uses tangling mire, mobs are dead within seconds and there's a psy to stun as well. That should NOT be a problem at all, zeal or not.

Second, BM have access to lots of things to save himself with (triple spark, soul clense orb, AD whether it is nerfed or not, extreme poison, tangling mire, cloud eruption) and still die? Assuming that he's a decide user that was just ultra fail on his part.

Third, BP is useless unless seeker vortex or having access to perma sparking, BP saves no melee class unless have an OP damage output.

Fouth, Seeker should have tanked since they take less damage than BM does.

Fith, two clerics means no one should be dying AT all, even though you multiclient your wiz and cleric, that is still a plus, you have 4 people that can heal. The BM was too fail and ignorant. You could have healed the seeker instead since they can use QPQ when they are debuffed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    yay yulk and tolliman, now we just need demon_troll
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Only real threat in FB69 is getting amped and debuffed but even then...

Please post a video of you living without a purify on a normal geared 80ish tank. I know I can't do it on my barb even.

I'm pferfectly fine with purify but without it... it just doesn't work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited May 2012

Please post a video of you living without a purify on a normal geared 80ish tank. I know I can't do it on my barb even.

I'm pferfectly fine with purify but without it... it just doesn't work.

I'd gladly do that when I buy a new computer :) sure.

Also LOL at you can't do it on your barb even. Ever heard of alacrity of the beast? Ever tried updating gear? Don't you even use invoke? Oh yeah, now I know why you can't do it on barb, you're a veno most likely with a herc, trololololol. Yet, you call me stupid, stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'd gladly do that when I buy a new computer :) sure.

Also LOL at you can't do it on your barb even. Ever heard of alacrity of the beast? Ever tried updating gear? Don't you even use invoke? Oh yeah, now I know why you can't do it on barb, you're a veno most likely with a herc, trololololol. Yet, you call me stupid, stupid.

That would require said player to know how to PLAY their CLASS. and know timings of bosses. Most of these hyper babies can't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012

Oh god Yulk. If you ever bothered to actually play the game you could like, you know, know what you're talking about. b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I made a R9 Cleric on a private server just for fun.
    11k P.Def self buffed,12k Hp,25 Defense levels.

After being debuffed from Pole he hitted me for 5.7k damage(My 11k P.Def dropped to ZERO), just lol.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    I can think of only two classes that could maintain a semi-decent pdef through Polearm's debuff:

Heavy armor venomancer in foxform with cleric and BM buffs.

BM buffed by cleric keeping alter marrow physical up (but the magic AOE is going to hurt...)

Heavy armor mystic with cleric and BM buffs might also work, since they also have a self buff that gives pdef, but that would be a real weird duck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Oh god Yulk. If you ever bothered to actually play the game you could like, you know, know what you're talking about. b:sweat

Sure I don't know what I am talking about ...Funny thing is if you actually play the game, you could like know how to play your class b:laugh, like unceuncerave says "That would require said player to know how to PLAY their CLASS. and know timings of bosses. Most of these hyper babies can't." You can cancel their channeling debuff spells, jackarse. I tanked them easily with a 70 alt barb without purify, use alacrity, idiot. You really fail at this game for dying at nob / pole for relying on a cleric to purify you when you could just shield it.

Hell, you want me tank BOTH bosses at the same time while I am at it to show how nub you are?

Again, let me repeat it to you and unceuncerave knows it too "That would require said player to know how to PLAY their CLASS. and know timings of bosses. Most of these hyper babies can't." Apparently you have no idea how to time the bosses, stop failing. You're making me laugh babe, keep it up. :) No wonder people ingame laugh at people on the forums.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]