2»

Comments

• Kuero - Harshlands
    Kuero - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    HAHAHAA, you so strong. I so scared :(((((((((

Trolololol.

Let's see who kills who when you spark, I stun you after spark's invincibility is off and you die. v.v

i will expel him after spark or just stealth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demon_troll - Harshlands
    Demon_troll - Harshlands Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i will expel him after spark or just stealth

u r a damn troll
  • MareAssassin - Lost City
    MareAssassin - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    u r a damn troll

You're worse. umadbro? e.e
  • Kuero - Harshlands
    Kuero - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I am a damn troll
    kthxbai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I am a fail with legs , i should unistall da game , but i dont know how cause im an idiot ...

yeah right
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
    edited May 2012
    Options
    yeah right

ok can u stop troll me now? now u really annoying me
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ok can u stop troll me now? now u really annoying me

I dont give a s.... if you are annoyed or not little pest , unless you get the hell out of these forums or someone ban you , i'm sworn to reveal how much of an idiot you are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I dont give a s.... if you are annoyed or not little pest , unless you get the hell out of these forums or someone ban you , i'm sworn to reveal how much of an idiot you are.

i am not stupid, i am 2 yrs away from finish grade school
    . Is this a creul joke? Not even gm like me. They just ban me cuz they think they can just troll me. They hate me, like almost everyone else. I bet u not fully happy cuz i play this game still, I will glady move to the game where i can go rifting instead of wait for pkers on this game.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i am not stupid, i am 2 yrs away from finish grade school
    . Is this a creul joke? Not even gm like me. They just ban me cuz they think they can just troll me. They hate me, like almost everyone else. I bet u not fully happy cuz i play this game still, I will glady move to the game where i can go rifting instead of wait for pkers on this game.

If you want to play it dramatic , go elsewhere , you don't fool anyone anymore
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellzbells - Harshlands
    Hellzbells - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    What i dont get is i get banned and demon troll doesnt
    edited May 2012
    Options
    oh wait no i didnt.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The mods probably feel sorry for his idiocy. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited May 2012
    Options
    oh wait no i didnt.

plz come on u archer now, i want fight
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    plz come on u archer now, i want to demon spark and still miserably fail to kill you

*fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited May 2012
    Options
    forget it spazz, maybe another time. I lose something again
    edited May 2012
    Options
    forget it spazz, maybe another time. I lose something again

Im not playing my archer atm im playing my psy. SQUISHY ARCANE ARMOR b:laugh
  • HunterRich - Heavens Tear
    HunterRich - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

he doesnt need any help proving what an iddiot he is, he does that fine on his own. every time he posts it just shows how little the mods here care about what goes on in the forums or he would never been allowed to have so many posts before a perma ban finally hit. although it is fun to watch everyone bait him into posting, plenty of laughs usually, though my neck usually hurts from shaking my head wondering is it really possible that someone could be that clueless about the class they are playing or that stupid in general b:chuckle
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Everyone.

Stop taking the bait, and please stop injecting all these innocent threads with pages and pages of back-and-forth stupidity.