deicide or G13

Littlebluboi - Heavens Tear
Littlebluboi - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Blademaster
Hello. I have these Deicides at the moment: http://pwcalc.com/921e7d50b7a9f755
I've been wondering for awhile if i should upgrade to Windpours, but i know i wont be reaching the same refine level, nor shard level on it.
Im aiming more for something like this: http://pwcalc.com/4bcc6c935bcf723d
I may also note that after having Deicide for so long, i hate the look of em and really like Windpours design. Should i upgrade or not?
Post edited by Littlebluboi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I wouldn't switch till you're ready to get G15s. Going G13 with those refines will only decrease your DPS.
  • Littlebluboi - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    G15 is kinda out of my budget tho, really out of my budget for a PvE weapon.
    Plus id have to get Tome & stick with TT99 LA to remain 5 aps.
    G13 i just need one of them.
    I know u can recast the r8 top for 5 aps full HA, but man, that kind of money is just x_x
    & double 0.05 on g15s is also.
    ^
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    time for you to start farming a tome
  • Hellzbells - Harshlands
    Hellzbells - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i was about to say refine and socket transfer then i realized how stupid i am
    edited May 2012
    time for you to start farming a tome
    Yeah, but even with one id have to stick to LA if i go G15.
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Yeah, but even with one id have to stick to LA if i go G15.

Stick with the LA until you roll int on plate
    edited May 2012
    Stick with the LA until you roll int on plate

that option is just madly expensive.
    edited May 2012
    that option is just madly expensive.

ive seen 3 people with int on their r8 recast chest.
    edited May 2012
    ive seen 3 people with int on their r8 recast chest.

how does that make it cheap?
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Why dont you farm the coin to +10 and garnet gem your windpours imo itd be a win win for you if your not that interested in 2nd stage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
    edited May 2012
    Why dont you farm the coin to +10 and garnet gem your windpours imo itd be a win win for you if your not that interested in 2nd stage.

Yeah, i guess that seems like the best way to go here. If i ever get the idea of becoming 2nd stage in the future, i believe i can just resell the claws and remake clean ones for the mat.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    +10 with 1 garnet Deicides:
    sparked ave dph= 10573
    unsparked ave dph= 4426

+8 with 1 perfect garnet Windpours:
    sparked ave dmg=9378
    unsparked ave dmg=3926

Obviously, if you are only willing to refine to +8 and put a lower grade shard into the weapon you are going to lose damage. You'd be spending 100 raps, a perfect gem, and the cost of +8 refining to get 11% lower damage and a change in looks.

Keep the deicides until you are willing to invest in your upgraded weapon. Deicides and Windpours refine at the same rate, the difference is only the base damage and losing +9 and +10 doesn't cover it.

As for going G15s, thats an even bigger cash sink. The damage difference between a T1 Nirvana and T2 can be huge or T1 can actually out dd some T2 with some of the random adds. It all depends on how many rerolls it takes and if you can remain 5.0. Again, they refine the same but its the base damage that changes.

Stick with Deicides while you farm your tome. Then stick with deicides until you can afford to upgrade and put refines on your weapon. If you farm your raps and your Cauturma's, then the sale of your deicides should pay for a couple ocean orbs or a garnet. You should have come to the forums before deciding to us LA ornies, lol. Sure, full HA gives you about 150 more hp but I consider it fake hp when you are missing a couple thousand defense from having evasion ornies instead of pdef/mdef ornies with LA armor pieces for -int.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
    edited May 2012
    how does that make it cheap?

I'm saying it's not as Impossibky hard to get as I thought, however the double int is on the seeker and one is on a barb
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm saying it's not as Impossibky hard to get as I thought, however the double int is on the seeker and one is on a barb

About 1:25 chance of getting -int on plate. Its a 1.37% with 3 chances, so ~4% odds per recast. On my server its about 120m to craft, then 80mil per reroll. So if you do it 25 times (1 craft, 24 rerolls) thats 2 bil.

Yes they are common out there since it averages every 25 plates crafted should have -int, but by the odds, its not something you start looking into until you have money to burn for real endgame gear. Considering you can easily waste the cost of 4 Love: Up and Downs and not see it, or you have a 4% chance of getting it the first time. I'd say -int R8r plate is a pretty low priority for people worried about the cost of putting a +9 on their weapon.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
    edited May 2012
    +10 with 1 garnet Deicides:
    sparked ave dph= 10573
    unsparked ave dph= 4426

+8 with 1 perfect garnet Windpours:
    sparked ave dmg=9378
    unsparked ave dmg=3926

Obviously, if you are only willing to refine to +8 and put a lower grade shard into the weapon you are going to lose damage. You'd be spending 100 raps, a perfect gem, and the cost of +8 refining to get 11% lower damage and a change in looks.

Keep the deicides until you are willing to invest in your upgraded weapon. Deicides and Windpours refine at the same rate, the difference is only the base damage and losing +9 and +10 doesn't cover it.

As for going G15s, thats an even bigger cash sink. The damage difference between a T1 Nirvana and T2 can be huge or T1 can actually out dd some T2 with some of the random adds. It all depends on how many rerolls it takes and if you can remain 5.0. Again, they refine the same but its the base damage that changes.

Stick with Deicides while you farm your tome. Then stick with deicides until you can afford to upgrade and put refines on your weapon. If you farm your raps and your Cauturma's, then the sale of your deicides should pay for a couple ocean orbs or a garnet. You should have come to the forums before deciding to us LA ornies, lol. Sure, full HA gives you about 150 more hp but I consider it fake hp when you are missing a couple thousand defense from having evasion ornies instead of pdef/mdef ornies with LA armor pieces for -int.

I dont use LA ornies. http://pwcalc.com/03e3d491073f8881
    got a +3 lionheart necklace aswell.